You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-04-13] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:00 pm

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis after 90 minutes
39%
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis after extra time
4%
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis on penalties
4%
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis after extra time
13%
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis after 90 minutes
39%

Total votes : 23

Re: [2021-04-13] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:43 am

NEYMAR ; 7 - UP
CRYMAR ; has to remember the above and the tears he shed ...

fu ck him and fuck his whore of a mother he has...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby T4L10N » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:44 am

Watching Lucas and Neuer yesterday, I think we would have probably won the tie with Gnabry and or Lewa. However, I really didnt like that arrogant attitude we showed before the match. Same happened in 2002 CL campaign when we were very arrogant and lost against RM in 1/4.

Anyway, we will return stronger next year. Keep faith guys, the title will be ours to lose.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:46 am

#12 wrote:A little premature... They‘ll also win the double 99%... And lastly, Neymar‘s won it as well...

You’re right about the last part, oversight on my part.

As for the rest, I won’t go as far as you by saying it’s impossible, but let’s say I’m convinced they’re not going to win it. At this point it is only Dortmund whom I’d expect to win it even less.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:47 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:For those who thought we won it last season thanks to COVID-19, I have this to say: we lost it this season thanks to COVID-19. Gnabry playing would have been the difference between qualifying and getting eliminated, no doubt about that in my mind.
And YOU said THOSE PEOPLE were grasping at straws...

While Gnabry may well have helped, it‘s not like he was in great form... He almost definitely would have helped, yes, but I don’t know if it would have been enough... We were at least as lucky yesterday as they were in the first leg, and overall, they reached a higher level over both games combined than we did...
Heck, I believe Costa would have been enough, let alone Gnabry.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:05 am

fcnrz wrote:Once again was saying from the beginning of the season that no thiago replacement and no proper attacking RB will cost us. Injuries yes but now if we had Thiago plus someone to come on for Pavard and give us a more attacking impulse from the right side maybe we would have scored.

The FO dropped the ball spend 20 mil on Roca and Sarr plus salaries and it seems the problem is still there and if the fo issmart we are again going to spend money on both positions. So we just missed a season and the problem is still there. Roca,Sarr and Costa turned to be a bust.

We are making the same mistakes every year our squad is missing another good player or two in March-May phase.

Well said.

Add to that recent injuries and overloaded schedule in the last 20 days(exhausted players), we get the whole picture completed.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:11 am

Fucking variant spreading cunt. Fuck him and his beloved Presidente

Brazilians are to the football world what India are to cricket. Over hyped, arrogant, take the game far too seriously and take it personally when anyone beats them or criticises them (even when they’re not being criticised) cry when things don’t go their way
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:31 am

Lukas wrote:Fucking variant spreading cunt. Fuck him and his beloved Presidente

Brazilians are to the football world what India are to cricket. Over hyped, arrogant, take the game far too seriously and take it personally when anyone beats them or criticises them (even when they’re not being criticised) cry when things don’t go their way

Talk about taking the game far too seriously and taking it personally when anyone beats them or crying when things don't go their way....

Don't be a moron.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Lukas » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:32 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Fucking variant spreading cunt. Fuck him and his beloved Presidente

Talk about taking the game far too seriously and taking it personally when anyone beats them or crying when things don't go their way....

Don't be a moron.

I’ve already explained my mood earlier in the thread. Don’t push it.

As I say it’s a good thing I’m not going anywhere in the “real world” today

As for the Covid part. I think it’s very reasonable to say that, as he held a massive NY party, contributing to the situation the Brazilians find themselves in now and basically “dancing on the graves” of their dead. He’s utter scum but if the likes of PSG want to be associated with him and his sort that’s up to them I guess
Last edited by Lukas on Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:44 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:For those who thought we won it last season thanks to COVID-19, I have this to say: we lost it this season thanks to COVID-19. Gnabry playing would have been the difference between qualifying and getting eliminated, no doubt about that in my mind.
And YOU said THOSE PEOPLE were grasping at straws...

While Gnabry may well have helped, it‘s not like he was in great form... He almost definitely would have helped, yes, but I don’t know if it would have been enough... We were at least as lucky yesterday as they were in the first leg, and overall, they reached a higher level over both games combined than we did...

Dude, over 2 legs they had 16 shots in total.
We had 31 in the first leg and 14 in the second.

That's 45 in total, triple their amount of shots. And yes I understand their average shot was more dangerous than ours but not 3x as much for sure.
That’s not what I meant though... They were always dangerous in Munich while basically completely shutting us out yesterday... They didn’t have more chances but overall played on a higher, more mature level...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:49 am

They did yesterday, I agree, but I don’t think they played a more mature game last week. Everything just went their way and we can only blame ourselves.

For what it’s worth, everything went our way yesterday too, we just couldn’t take advantage of it. The luck was quite balanced out over the tie, to me, other than the injury soruatio of course. Like I told MUTU yesterday, it would have been nice to qualify with extreme luck for once though after years of bad luck (though you deny that).
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:53 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:They did yesterday, I agree, but I don’t think they played a more mature game last week. Everything just went their way and we can only blame ourselves.

For what it’s worth, everything went our way yesterday too, we just couldn’t take advantage of it. The luck was quite balanced out over the tie, to me, other than the injury soruatio of course. Like I told MUTU yesterday, it would have been nice to qualify with extreme luck for once though after years of bad luck (though you deny that).
Which still means WE weren’t mature enough, doesn’t it?

Kinda deny it... I mean bad luck is relative... I think yesterday/last week was once again a blueprint of a Bayern CL exit... It’s always the same... While luck is usually a bitch, when it becomes consistent, you can hardly call it luck anymore
But yeah in individual games, we sure were... But as I said, most everything went our way last year and actually this year should at least make my point more reason to you... At least...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:57 am

#12 wrote:Which still means WE weren’t mature enough, doesn’t it?

Definitely, I'm just contesting how mature they were. Frankly, it was a great and close tie, and will probably be memorable as a good CL tie, but it was more a battle of two bad teams than a battle of two good ones.

As for the luck part, I didn't mean we were eliminated due to bad luck (like I said, yesterday kind of balanced that out). It's just that we HAVE been eliminated due to bad luck many times in the past and it's hard to remember a big game we won by being lucky. Yesterday would have been so, had we made it, and it would have been a welcome change.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:27 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Which still means WE weren’t mature enough, doesn’t it?

Definitely, I'm just contesting how mature they were. Frankly, it was a great and close tie, and will probably be memorable as a good CL tie, but it was more a battle of two bad teams than a battle of two good ones.

As for the luck part, I didn't mean we were eliminated due to bad luck (like I said, yesterday kind of balanced that out). It's just that we HAVE been eliminated due to bad luck many times in the past and it's hard to remember a big game we won by being lucky. Yesterday would have been so, had we made it, and it would have been a welcome change.
Don’t know, didn’t think it was particularly good, might be because of the disappointment of it being decided basically after the first 30 mins already...

I would at least contest the many times as you guys look at it too one dimensionally IMHO, and also we were lucky at least almost as often and just still got eliminated...

And it‘s my entire chain id argument really: I get a lot of heat for calling these ties after the first 90, but it just is what it is: We NEVER go through if we bottle a leg, especially the home one... Porto being the only really notable exception - but they’re not exactly European top shelf... There’s a pattern here and I am merely consistently sticking to it...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:21 pm

#12 wrote:
Alexander wrote:My thoughts after the elimination:

1.You need to have luck to win tournaments like this.
2. It doesn`t matter how deep or big squad you have when so many of the best players are out or gassed.
3. We played 3-3 and still we are out. I have said it before and I do it again, skip the rule of away goals.
4.Lucas-Upa for next season.
5. I belive in Sané.
6 Let us win the league.
1. we did, a lot...
2. it does when you actually do... 12 quality players is hardly a squad...
3. when it suits us? Great, why not make an official FC Bayern rulebook?!
4. obviously
5. Dunno anymore... Still WAYYYY too expensive...
6. If we also bottle that, we need a complete revamp

1. I think we have had more bad luck than luck over the last 7-8 years.
2. My opinion is that we have more than 12 players of high quality.
3. No, even if we win it is a bad rule.
4. Good that we sometimes agree.
5. I think he will show us.
6. Let us win.
Last edited by Alexander on Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:28 pm

Well, you’re entitled to your opinion, but as I said in another post, I think we tend to oversee our own luck and focus on the bad luck... Like with RM, our home defeats were all very deserved and could have been worse... Maybe with the exception for Jupp‘s...
We then had lucky games away as well (Ancelotti at RM, wtf was that?) but some claimed it was bad luck solely because of bad refereeing...

As for the high quality players, can you name em? Maybe 12 is harsh, but not more than 14
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League