You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-04-13] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:00 pm

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis after 90 minutes
39%
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis after extra time
4%
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis on penalties
4%
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis after extra time
13%
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis after 90 minutes
39%

Total votes : 23

Re: [2021-04-13] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Postby CiriacoS » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:04 pm

We can expect an absolute repetition of the first game. I am sure they will play absolutely the same with Veratti instead of Draxler feeding balls to Neymar and Mbappe. They will just wait for our mistake to punish us and end the tie. They will be psychologically inclined given the result of the first leg to stay low, defend in numbers and use the space on the counter.

Positive thing for us might be if they try to kill the game at the beginning and go much more higher up the pitch. We may then have a lot more space to attack. Early goal for us can have a massive impact on them. They are no strangers to choking after first game advantage.

But we will have to defend much much better. Otherwise exactly the same scenario will happen and they will most probably score a couple of goals.

Given that I think its almost a certainty that we wont be able to hold them to a 0, we have nothing left then to go and try to outscore them.
CiriacoS
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:17 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:If #12 was a PSG fan, he wouldn't stop rambling about "the extreme luck we had". No doubt about this.
Of course they also had luck... But we had incompetence

At least you admit it.
Always do... When it happens regularly though (a team being incompetent and its opponents being lucky, that is) - it‘s not just "luck" anymore and crying about it becomes ridiculously pathetic...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:18 pm

Mani wrote:”We folded everytime they pressed us”
”We were lucky to finish with such effiency, won’t happen next time”
”Can we expect Navas to have such a good game next week, NO”
”If they start finishing those chances next week we’re 100% out”

There’s indeed a PSG version of 12 crying about these things somewhere
Had we won 3-2 at Paros there‘s no way I would doubt us making the next round...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:19 pm

MUTU wrote:
Mani wrote:”We folded everytime they pressed us”
”We were lucky to finish with such effiency, won’t happen next time”
”Can we expect Navas to have such a good game next week, NO”
”If they start finishing those chances next week we’re 100% out”

There’s indeed a PSG version of 12 crying about these things somewhere

"Neuer would have saved that shot in every match of his career"
"The crossbar saved us"
"Lucky we didn't concede one penalty from 3 handballs and that clear shove on Coman"
"We got away with a clear stamp on Mueller's ankle early in the first half"
It’s good you find pleasure in that... You should do it on Wednesday too as not to be too depressed...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Well, they had the better chances in the final... See where I‘m going... They know Choupo... They know you can let him shoot from wherever and that maybe he even prevents your own player from scoring... Sure, we had too many chances... But they could‘ve easily scored more if they had to...

Disagree they could have scored more easily, and Choupo, as shit as he was (and I don’t want him to start next week), DID score.

Agree on the final though, but that’s precisely why we shouldn’t give up completely yet. This wasn’t a one-legged game and we still have a chance. The performance was encouraging, I think you said yourself we were better in another post. The result we need is defini difficult but it is not as impossible as some are making it out to be. Seriously, how many games have we won 1-0 or 2-1 this season? I think scoring 3 or more is the easy part, it’s not conceding 3 or more that’s difficult. Another 3-2 is realistic in my eyes, as is another 3-1, though we are more likely to draw imo.
One easy goal with 4-5 easy chances... For him to be called decent yesterday, a second goal would be the bare minimum... He also fucked up a rather easy backpass that could‘ve been a goal...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Well, they had the better chances in the final... See where I‘m going... They know Choupo... They know you can let him shoot from wherever and that maybe he even prevents your own player from scoring... Sure, we had too many chances... But they could‘ve easily scored more if they had to...

Disagree they could have scored more easily, and Choupo, as shit as he was (and I don’t want him to start next week), DID score.

Agree on the final though, but that’s precisely why we shouldn’t give up completely yet. This wasn’t a one-legged game and we still have a chance. The performance was encouraging, I think you said yourself we were better in another post. The result we need is defini difficult but it is not as impossible as some are making it out to be. Seriously, how many games have we won 1-0 or 2-1 this season? I think scoring 3 or more is the easy part, it’s not conceding 3 or more that’s difficult. Another 3-2 is realistic in my eyes, as is another 3-1, though we are more likely to draw imo.
We won‘t even draw... This competition is special... You cannot use the second leg and compare it to some game against Mainz or Köln!
They will extend this lead next week, mark my words...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:28 pm

MUTU wrote:Marquinhos will be checked tomorrow and will miss the match against Strasbourg.
And be back on Tuesday to have no challenge in MrPuddin at all
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mani » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:37 pm

While I don’t agree that Choupo was awful yesterday, it’s clear he shouldn’t play on tuesday. Big risk playing Musiala but we would have nothing to lose. Move Müller to ST and Musiala CAM
Mani
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:43 pm

I think we have no choice but to start Choupo upfront since Muller as ST is a complete waste of his skill set and the opportunities it provides.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mani » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:50 pm

When we had 3 good strikers in Olic, Klose and Gomez. That was proper depth
Mani
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:00 pm

Mani wrote:While I don’t agree that Choupo was awful yesterday, it’s clear he shouldn’t play on tuesday. Big risk playing Musiala but we would have nothing to lose. Move Müller to ST and Musiala CAM
What was he then? Second game in a row where this fuck is a burden rather than at least making it 11-11...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:22 pm

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:43 pm

#12 wrote:
Mani wrote:While I don’t agree that Choupo was awful yesterday, it’s clear he shouldn’t play on tuesday. Big risk playing Musiala but we would have nothing to lose. Move Müller to ST and Musiala CAM
What was he then? Second game in a row where this fuck is a burden rather than at least making it 11-11...

He's not Lewandowski but he wasn't as terrible as you're picturing him either. I think you're being way too harsh on him and your emotions and bitterness at the result and the situation are affecting your assessment. He actually did better than I expected from him.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:54 pm

Have to disagree here. I am a fan of Choupo and have defended him before but yesterday he ruined way too many goal chances with senseless moves.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:58 pm

so Goretzka as well ... Danke arschloch Loew...
Last edited by ramsej84 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League