You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-04-13] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:00 pm

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis after 90 minutes
39%
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis after extra time
4%
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis on penalties
4%
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis after extra time
13%
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis after 90 minutes
39%

Total votes : 23

Re: [2021-04-13] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Postby Pittbay » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:24 pm

Well deserved loss. Any luck we give PSG for all of our injuries is cancelled out by the fact that they should've scored 3 or 4 today. The board simply did not put a good enough squad in place to have the depth needed to really compete in every competition. Hopefully losing to a plastic money club like PSG wounds the club's pride enough to make the necessary investments this summer.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:26 pm

In the end I think having just Gnabry (forget Lewandowski and Goretzka) would have been enough. Oh well. Cruel loss, didn’t think I could feel bad today after last week but here we go.

If Flick does not start Lucas at CB every single game left then he can take the German job. It is criminal not to play him. I hope he’s seen the light today with the choice to play Alaba at LB.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Awax » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:27 pm

Sane is a one-legged fool. There's no way he should be playing on the right. He can't pass, can't cross, can't shoot with his right foot. His only options are cutting inside to go on his left foot, and he's now too slow to do that, he can't even beat a defender with pace anymore.

Time to ship his ass on the left. Or the bench. Whichever wins us matches.
Awax
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby munchen99 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:28 pm

zozon wrote:I want Flick GONE if he starts Lucas at LB and Alaba at CD.
Gone. The sooner - the better.

I will also grow a Brazzo-beard as a fuck you.

Agreed. The first leg was on Hansi. All season/poor defending has been on Hansi.

I'm very happy for Lucas. If I was Hasan I'd walk out Hansi right out the Saebener Strasse.

Sane was terrible. That last play with musiala open ... omg

Kimmich was obviously tired misplacing passes over and over (Why did Hansi play him versus union? full match to boot!).

Alaba did well both in mid and in LB- but Hansi likes to play him in CB after having a whole piss poor season at CB.

Choupo might not be lewandoski but he scored 2 goals in 2 games. All the flack he's getting and he's scored more than enough to justify him staying on for another season. Brave performance by him.

Muller average. No telepathic linkup with any player like he has with lewandowski. Also why did he play a full game vs union? WTF HANSI.

Neuer great performance. Made up for his goal last game.

Davies needs to be benched. Pavard was average. Coman average.

Hansi was given so much credit last season, but the high intensity football he played relied on us being fully rested, and having wrapped up the league a month before everyone else. He can't replicate that without a huge squad. And with his lack of squad rotation, does he even know how to use a large squad? I like him. But he needs to check himself after this instead of shitting on the board all the time.

Everyone complaining about Thiago leaving - well he decided to leave. You can't force him to stay. Perisic would've been nice to have today.
munchen99
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Bayern_Swede » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:28 pm

Awax wrote:Sane is a one-legged fool. There's no way he should be playing on the right. He can't pass, can't cross, can't shoot with his right foot. His only options are cutting inside to go on his left foot, and he's now too slow to do that, he can't even beat a defender with pace anymore.

Time to ship his ass on the left. Or the bench. Whichever wins us matches.
How can Flick not see this?

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk
Bayern_Swede
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:29 pm

Hakara wrote:So we have chelski, psg and most likely shitty on through. I'm done with CL for this year, cba to watch the rest.
Don’t worry, Real will win it. They would have won if we made it too, I wouldn’t have liked a loss against them in the final. They’re hitting form at the right time. You’ll see.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:31 pm

aterford wrote:I won't call Sane a flop yet but he's been utterly shocking in the two biggest matches of the year. That's inexcusable, I don't care how long your injury was or whatnot.
Eh. He was only close to what we expected in his DEBUT. Had some good games here and there, not often, but never world class.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:33 pm

Firstly I want to say some of the football PSG play on the counter is absolutely superb. I just wish thats all I had to say about them. Paredes is one of the most unbearable players I've ever watched. Hes incredibly good at keeping the ball against the press thats one part of his game but the main part is throwing himself to the ground under at best minimal contact. He also enjoys screaming in agony far too often of said 'contact'. Neymars cheating is beyond obvious. Di Maria was dying under no contact to waste a little more time. The worst part about this is the referee just allowed them to dive and playact as much as possible and in reality encouraged it by giving them free kicks every time they went down. Navas taking out Paredes for a free kick being a particular highlight that just proves if they complain they get the decision. The 4 minutes added on was nothing short of a joke there must have been less than a minute of football played in it. Good job by the ref to not add any of this time on and once again reward cheating this time by numerous players bit surprised by Navas dont have him down as a cheat. Playing Alaba over Hernandez or moving him to lb is the worst part of Flicks tenure as good as Flick has been thats plain and simply awful. Alaba as a cb is horrific as a midfielder he's not much better Im glad we didnt agree a new contract and he can go to Real or Barca and ruin a wage structure.
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:39 pm

About the game itself: we were close to doing what needed to be done and that is good enough, and we deserved to win last week... but we have no idea how we won 1-0 tonight. We were the worst team except for about 30 minutes in the second half. We had some great individual performances (Lucas and Neuer especially, also Davies going forward, Alaba and Muller were decent too) but we weren’t a unit whatosever, neither going forward nor at the back. Maybe it’s the unconventional lineup, I don’t know. But Flick should have part of the blame for that lack.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:41 pm

HAIL to FCB

Bar Sane.... useless...
I am only disappointed with Davies....

Lucas and Boa were Fantastic ....
All gave their souls....

I sincerely hope that Flick stays... and maybe he convinces Alaba to stay and be part of our mdf rotation....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CiriacoS » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:42 pm

Although we are eliminated, I can just say congratulate to this team. Sane was one pass away (to Musiala) to end this tie in our favour but he just didnt have the vision as he didn’t have anything in this tie. And he was brought for such occasions.

Otherwise...just put Perisic, Coutinho, Thiago back in this squad today (or players with similar qualities) and this tie would have been done in Munich. The fact that we had Stanisic on our bench today tells you everything you need to know about this season.

Lucas Hernadez. I dare to say, we have the best CB in the world right now. 80 mio was a bargain deal actually. This guy is crazy good.

We are eliminated because we don’t have a RB, we don’t have a serious Lewa backup and we don’t have Thiago replacement. Its as simple as that. We can only blame ourselves. A pretty miserable situation. All of that because we are cheap.
CiriacoS
Getting the hang of it

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:HAIL to FCB

Bar Sane.... useless...
I am only disappointed with Davies....

Lucas and Boa were Fantastic ....
All gave their souls....

I sincerely hope that Flick stays... and maybe he convinces Alaba to stay and be part of our mdf rotation....
Bro you must get over that Alaba story, it's over.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Faust » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:44 pm

Hernandez was a beast on one to ones. What a performance. Flick has a lot to answer for not playing him this season. This is borderline criminal.

It was a honourable effort at least. Given the players available it was valiant.The difference in attack between the two teams was pretty evident tonight. We didn't create anything and still won and came close so I applaud the effort since we know the tie was lost in Munich really.

Anyway, I expected a lot worse from this game so I'm not too upset that we got out on away goals with such a decimated squad. Rebuilding needed in the summer though.
Faust
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Awax » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:45 pm

This is one of the most respectable losses for us. Won in Paris, breaking some ugly record. Lost to away goals only. Didn't lose to an English club or to Madrid.

It could've been so much worse!
Awax
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:46 pm

didnt understood why Flick made those changes. also we been very lucky tonight.. also neuer did a great game. need to put kimmich back to RB and find a nr 6. now back to our beloved Bundesliga and good luck to lewandowski for chasing new personal non sense records with bielefeld and andora ...
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League