You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-08-23] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:00 pm

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will win inside 90 minutes
3%
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will win after extra time
No votes
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will win on penalties
3%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
3%
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
90%

Total votes : 30

Re: [2020-08-23] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Postby Hakara » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:47 pm

Watched the game at the local pub with my friend who newly has gotten interested in football and my mom who only cares cause I care. Surrounded by VERY vocal PSG fans from france. Felt fucking amazing sitting there after the game with the few bayernfans celebrating and watching Neymars tears whilst all the PSG fans left the pub.
Hakara
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:51 pm

#12, my dear friend... do you understand now why 2 or so years ago I used to repeatedly tell you it’s ridiculous to say it’s impossible we’ll lift it again in 10 years??

We wouldn’t have imagined we’d win in 6 years in 2007 either. 10 years is a long time in football.

Mind you as much as I’ve been insisting all season we’ll win the CL, I didn’t believe quite believe it myself until only a few days ago. Still can’t believe it, actually.

I know you’re celebrating as much as all of us. Enjoy it mate. Let’s bring home another one in the next 10, shall we? :cheers:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:52 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:Time to overcome AC Milan's 7 UCL titles...
Loved all the features on sport mediaset.
If you have time look them up
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:53 pm

My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Effenberg777 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:#12, my dear friend... do you understand now why 2 or so years ago I used to repeatedly tell you it’s ridiculous to say it’s impossible we’ll lift it again in 10 years??

We wouldn’t have imagined we’d win in 6 years in 2007 either. 10 years is a long time in football.

Mind you as much as I’ve been insisting all season we’ll win the CL, I didn’t believe quite believe it myself until only a few days ago. Still can’t believe it, actually.

I know you’re celebrating as much as all of us. Enjoy it mate. Let’s bring home another one in the next 10, shall we? :cheers:

+1
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby kod2600 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:08 am

Guys...it literally keeps hitting me... I'm sitting calmly and I'm like...we fuckin did it! We... fuckin...did it.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:08 am

aterford wrote:Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined this is where we'd be when the season kicked off. What a wild ride. It's been a pleasure. Mia San Mia!!
Incredible to think how bad this season began! I had thought this would be yet another wasted season. Flick truly turned the ship around and brought back something we had been missing for a long time.

Most of our players had some of their worst games in the CL campaign IMO, yet it was clear for the whole match that this team had an incredibly remarkable mental fortitude... The WILL to win.

Hope everyone enjoyed the aftermath (I certainly didn't enjoy the match itself lol)!

MIA SAN MIA!

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tuscanybayern » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:10 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:#12, my dear friend... do you understand now why 2 or so years ago I used to repeatedly tell you it’s ridiculous to say it’s impossible we’ll lift it again in 10 years??

that was quite a bold claim - considering we could have won it at least once between 15/16 and 17/18. It still sounds crazy to me but we have managed another treble season in the first season after the end of the Robbery era. And this happened with all the issues of this season.

Competing with Real and Barca during the past 10 years was hard but after this treble and with Barca going downhill we have to open a winning cycle and be the main contender to the UCL together with Liverpool.
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:13 am

Congrats! A fully deserved success. =D>
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Outis » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:19 am

In #12 defense - he also said that Bayern will win CL only with a German coach :mrgreen: He probably didn't expect a German coach will come in less that 10 years :mrgreen:
Outis
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:24 am

Dude, I thought it was impossible that we would win it this season as late as December (at least) .

This one really epic turnaround.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:24 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
Lahmies wrote:Hell, I'll gladly name my firstborn Kingsley to make up for it :lol:

When was that?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:25 am

tuscanybayern wrote:MIA SAN TRIPLE SIEGERRRRRRR

lucky win but still a win
Agreed!

Very lucky - but who gives a shit with all the bad luck we had? We were long due to win a bad final... And overall, we weren’t really neccessarily that much worse...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RVABayern » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:28 am

1 in 10 years? Hell let’s just keep winning them. 10 out of 10 let’s go :lol:
RVABayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:28 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Image
That pose...

It was offside in the end but when he did that... Was evident he wouldn’t concede...

And he was like

"Whaddaya want, bitchez, this is my turf!"
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League