You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-09-15] Maccabi Haifa Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What will the outcome of this match be ?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:06 am

A Maccabi Haifa win
18%
A Draw
8%
A FCB win
75%

Total votes : 40

Re: [2009-09-15] Maccabi Haifa Vs Bayern Munich

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:40 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:Silentstrike,our goal was ruled out due to offside. But there weren't offside. Just a FAIL by referee :@

yeah i know lol... but who scored the goal xD
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:41 pm

tangolike wrote:
On another note... It seems Bordeaux might be a team to look out for....

Obv, they were french champions last season above Lyon and are leading the league this season too.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:43 pm

we shouldnt be getting too excited, yea it was a good scoreline an gr8 for muller too, but look who it was against, if we hadnt beaten them how would that look, even away its the easiest 1 in the group.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby AvatarX » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Juve played without Diego (he will be injured for some time...)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:46 pm

tangolike wrote:Seems our team has managed a win
Since I was not able to watch the game
I would request to give an honest analysis of our teams performances
I am pretty sure not everything must have been brilliant.

On another note... It seems Bordeaux might be a team to look out for....

Nothing special.

Slow start, we had a legit goal disallowed for an offside in the first half.

Second half was better, howeve we let them in way to easily, and if it wasnt for Butt the result could have been different (especially if they scored first). Once Gomez came in the offense got better, and their defenders found it difficult to deal with him. Müller just keeps impressing, he wasnt good defensively, but he just can find the back of the net on regular bases.
Last edited by shwas55 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Tymo and Schweini will be benched, I'm pretty sure of that.. They MUST play great in order to make chances and improve. IMO I don't like at all our tactics, but at least we have a unpredictible offensive.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby alex84 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Gomez is scoreing and passing, what else can he do???... This is for those guys who are sceptic about Mario.
Marios entrance filled the lack of a phisicaly strong player in box and he caused serious problems to Maccabi defence.
Muller is proving that soon he's gonna be a starter in Bayern, very good youth product from Bayern academy.
Anyway it's good that we started with away win!!!
This wasn't a simple match.
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Click here to watch goals.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hisho » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 pm

ok, we beat Wolfsburg 3-0 and Crushed Dortmund 5-1 and today 3-0 against the guys from Israel, BUT, I'm still not convinced !!!
it's a matter of luck, we always play the first half miserabley ! we're not that good, we should have returned home with atleast a 6-0 win !
What'll happen when we meet Juve or even Bordeaux !
and that 30 million sheep is absolutely useless !
Mia San Mia
Hisho
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 pm

shileno wrote:Tymo and Schweini will be benched, I'm pretty sure of that.. They MUST play great in order to make chances and improve. IMO I don't like at all our tactics, but at least we have a unpredictible offensive.

I thought Schweini made some very important tackles when we were under the bump. He didnt have a great game offensively, however even Ribery, Robben, and Olic were poor. Defensively he was good. We cant afford to bench Schweini or Tymo because our defense is too weak.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Hisho wrote:and that 30 million sheep is absolutely useless !

We were sh!t before he came in.. werent u watching the game. Ribery, and Robben didnt have any target man to pass the ball too. He came in and suddenly we look so much better in attack.

Stop your fu**cking blind bashing of the guy.
Last edited by shwas55 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby alex84 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:05 pm

shwas55 wrote:
Hisho wrote:and that 30 million sheep is absolutely useless !

We were sh!t before he came in.. werent watching the game. Ribery, and Robben didnt have any target man to pass the ball too. He came in and suddenly we look so much better in attack.

Stop your fu**cking blind bashing of the guy.

U R absolutely right.
... After the match I felt happy that Rensing was not standing in our goal... Butt had a good performance today.
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:07 pm

The first half was awful because they played bad, and it wasn't the first time :(

We can't affort to wait until they score against us or until we make a "bad" goal. We must be focused from the beginning.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby AvatarX » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:16 pm

alex84 wrote:... After the match I felt happy that Rensing was not standing in our goal... Butt had a good performance today.

If Rensing was our GK, probably we would have lost... there was no way he would maintain a clean sheet like Butt did.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby tangolike » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:25 pm

mackoy wrote:Click here to watch goals.

Yo, Moderator dude.
Thanx for the link man.
tangolike

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League