You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-10-27] Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:55 pm

FC Lokomotiv Moscow will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2020-10-27] Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:18 pm

Nah you're just a romantic.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="nm462272"][quote="MUTU"]Please note that Europe switched off summer time, possibly for the last time ever. For all those on different continents, kindly take note of the kick-off time.

Kick off: 

Especially note it's an early kickoff time regardless of Daylight Savings time too !
I will miss the first 20 mins or so...

P.s the time change is going to end.
March will be the last time we will do so as Brussels has decided...
The idiots (online voting) voted for the unnatural time... as we are going to keep the summer time (originated during ww1) forever.
Do you know why the Powers decided for this summer time?
It’s not the powers, it's the Germans and I am all in favor of it... Who wants nightfall at 3.30 FFS??[/quote]I do
I hate the sun and light....
Here it gets dark by 17.00
I was born in the wrong place... I may have been from Scandinavia in a diff life[/quote]Finally an explanation
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:09 am

How the hell does one want a nightfall at 16:00, 17:00???
Here in Macedonia now it gets dark at 17:10 (yesterday) and its so f***** shitty. And night will come even FUCKING earlier as the day shortens even more.

A sick and depressing time of the year, every time the clock goes to winter time.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[2020-10-27] Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:37 am

I don’t mind our 5pm darkness (which only happens later in the year) but 3:30/4 I’ve experienced in some places is too over the top then.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:08 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don’t mind our 5pm darkness (which only happens later in the year) but 3:30/4 I’ve experienced in some places is too over the top then.
Tbh I don't know if I will change my mind if I have to experience that on permanent basis...
But yes in England it used to get dark by 15.30
In Ger I don't remember ....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:15 am

I see some disrespect the order of nature and complain about it. :lol: [-X [-X [-X [-X :mrgreen: We see how bad it is when humans try to screw and cheat the nature and its order. :wink:

I just say to myself it is as it should be and it's all fine. Of you don't do that, then it's definitely bad for you. :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby zozon » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:20 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don’t mind our 5pm darkness (which only happens later in the year) but 3:30/4 I’ve experienced in some places is too over the top then.

Yes, it gets THAT bad.
In here, it gets dark at 16:00 through out November and December.
So, imagine going to work at 07:30 (start at 08:00) when its still dark-ish and coming out at 16:00 when its DARK.

Basically, you dont get to see/feel the sun if you work in an office (I mean, you do see it through the windows, a lunch break or off-days), but dont experience it properly for 5 or 6 days of the week.

Its fu*ked up period of two months, let me tell you. Maybe 2 months doesnt seem much, but its 1/6 of a whole year.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:24 am

Fénix wrote:I see some disrespect the order of nature and complain about it. :lol: [-X [-X [-X [-X :mrgreen: We see how bad it is when humans try to screw and cheat the nature and its order. :wink:

I just say to myself it is as it should be and it's all fine. Of you don't do that, then it's definitely bad for you. :)

Daylight saving times don't have anything to do with 'order of nature", so whats your point?
These modern daylight saving times were introduced during an OIL crisis.

On the contrary to your post - switching clocks disrupts biorhythms in humans and even in home-breed animals. it surely affects mental health for some.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Postby Fénix » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:32 am

It has with my human nature and nature of billions of people around the world and some people really hasn't felt well because of it.

I'm talking about this nonsense of moving the clock forward/back for absolutely no reason at all except in someone's head and budget. We know what's the real time and we should stick to real time. Once we do that we no longer do this mess.

"Daylight saving" is a total joke. You can't 'save' any light at all. It's all in head. Just talking about this is an absurd and nonsense itself. :roll:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Are we finally playing tonight in our new black kits? :D

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lahmies » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:52 pm

Fénix wrote:Are we finally playing tonight in our new black kits? :D

Nope, it's gonna be the iconic gray kit from the 8-2 against Barcelona.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:41 pm

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby nm462272 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:44 pm

Flick not pulling any punches with the lineup! Imagine how much it would suck to be the other team - you fight hard for 70 minutes, and then come on Sane and Gnabry :lol:

Also happy he keeps giving Tolisso the chance to play - I don't know why but I want him to succeed so bad.

Lastly, hopefully Roca also gets some minutes tonight..
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:53 pm

4 wingers on the bench lol, those 12 man benches in the CL really let you stack options.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:03 pm

nm462272 wrote:Flick not pulling any punches with the lineup! Imagine how much it would suck to be the other team - you fight hard for 70 minutes, and then come on Sane and Gnabry

Also happy he keeps giving Tolisso the chance to play - I don't know why but I want him to succeed so bad.

Lastly, hopefully Roca also gets some minutes tonight..
Tolisso seems like a nice dude that is humble and very happy to play for Bayern. Plus a lifelong Bayern fans according to that picture that goes around. Why wouldn't you want him to succeed?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League