You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-10-27] Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:55 pm

FC Lokomotiv Moscow will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2020-10-27] Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:06 am

Mani wrote:Everyone loves Javi but he just isn’t the same player anymore. Or he doesn’t fit in Flick’s tactics. Regardless, it felt like we lost all the control of the game in the second half
Didn’t feel like we had it in the first... Had we played a team able to play the game this could’ve ended ugly...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:18 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:50 am

why Roca didnt' give a chance to play ? Flick seems to have no trust on him
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby longeleven » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:25 am

bmguy wrote:why Roca didnt' give a chance to play ? Flick seems to have no trust on him

Flick already answered this topic once "he is not fully understand the system. fitness is not ready at Bayern's level as well". This mean the boy have homework to do on the German lesson, gym...it is even harder with the position he plays, central midfield, who controlling whole gameplay of the team.

Javi might not the best of him anymore but he knows what and when. Beside Champions League is not Bundesliga to test youngsters, especially when you are playing in Russian winter.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby longeleven » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:33 am

Mani wrote:Everyone loves Javi but he just isn’t the same player anymore. Or he doesn’t fit in Flick’s tactics. Regardless, it felt like we lost all the control of the game in the second half

We lost control in the midfield because no more Goeretzka to dominating it. Kimmich is weak and slow while Javi always sit deep and passive on build up. Tolisso is expected to provide this missing dynamical but he played too close to Lokomotiv's goal.

On the other hand, in attacking, missing Mueller is big loss. Gnabry couldn't create any space since he always have 2 person followed, 1 tight marked and 1 wait for him on the way.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:01 am

longeleven wrote:
bmguy wrote:why Roca didnt' give a chance to play ? Flick seems to have no trust on him

Flick already answered this topic once "he is not fully understand the system. fitness is not ready at Bayern's level as well". This mean the boy have homework to do on the German lesson, gym...it is even harder with the position he plays, central midfield, who controlling whole gameplay of the team.

- Its was just 45 min, its not like he is an office worker who came to play for Bayern with no fitness level.
- It was against Lokomotiv.
- Javi didnt contribute nothing. In fact, we played WORSE after he came. Maybe it wasnt just cause of him, but we played worse.
- The only thing Javi controlled yesterday was heading away midfield air balls.

All above points dont point to Flick truly answering the topic. He mistook the sub and thats it.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:16 am

#12 wrote:
Didn’t feel like we had it in the first... Had we played a team able to play the game this could’ve ended ugly...
Actually, all they needed were faster forwards who could get to balls in time. We were very exposed yesterday. Hopefully just down to complacency/energy preservation (we clearly didn’t exert ourselves as much as against Atletico).
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:59 pm

I just realised that Lokomotiv are the only team apart from PSG to lose by only one goal during our 13 game win streak.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mani » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:41 pm

#12 wrote:

If we are talking about the first half only, I disagree. They had barely any attacks and parked the bus the entire first half. There’s nothing more we could have done. Had we played a team that’s ”able to play the game”, I’m assuming this means they would have been more attacking, we would have torn them apart like usually every team we play.

Second half was an entirely different story
Mani
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I just realised that Lokomotiv are the only team apart from PSG to lose by only one goal during our 13 game win streak.

Olympiacos also (3:2)
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:43 pm

aterford wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I just realised that Lokomotiv are the only team apart from PSG to lose by only one goal during our 13 game win streak.

Olympiacos also (3:2)
Ah yes, you’re right
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:49 pm

r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:12 am

Mani wrote:
#12 wrote:

If we are talking about the first half only, I disagree. They had barely any attacks and parked the bus the entire first half. There’s nothing more we could have done. Had we played a team that’s ”able to play the game”, I’m assuming this means they would have been more attacking, we would have torn them apart like usually every team we play.

Second half was an entirely different story
No, it also means being able to control a ball and finish an occasional shot on goal... They were always dangerous, only missing the last pass or action... We played THEIR game, hectic, no control... Actually thought we did better there in the second half but they upped their game as well...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League