You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:00 pm

Liverpool F.C. will win
50%
It will end in a draw
9%
Bayern Munich will win
41%

Total votes : 34

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby America USA » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:29 pm

Lukas wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Can anyone guide me on the process of trying to get 2 tickets?

Yes: pray!

Then pray some more!

He asked how to get tickets not what our tactics should be! :mrgreen:

Your Northern English/Scouse friends are going to bully you after Liverpool are done with Bayern.

I’ve been losing interest in sports over the past few months (especially with some of my personal problems) but these depressing CL/BL results and outings are making me lose excitement about football as well.

Germany too seem to be stuck with Löw and international footy too is sad nowadays with France and England doing well and Germany sucking so bad.

With Dortmund invincible in the BL as well it’s a very tough time being a Bayern (and Germany) fan :cry:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:15 am

America USA wrote:Your Northern English/Scouse friends are going to bully you after Liverpool are done with Bayern.

I’ve been losing interest in sports over the past few months (especially with some of my personal problems) but these depressing CL/BL results and outings are making me lose excitement about football as well.

Germany too seem to be stuck with Löw and international footy too is sad nowadays with France and England doing well and Germany sucking so bad.

With Dortmund invincible in the BL as well it’s a very tough time being a Bayern (and Germany) fan :cry:

Yep then I'll have Leeds fans who I've ripped to pieces in the last 10 or 12 years as a Hull fan giving me shit when they get promoted. Can't remember a worse season tbh, from the world cup onwards where everything to do with football has been the opposite of what I want. Just hope Hull stay out of the Championship bottom 3 but it will be difficult when the Egyptian leeches sell our only source of creativity (Grosicki the polish winger) in January and pocket the money for themselves.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lightning f57 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:19 am

Hey guys new to forum here also a Liverpool fan. I expected a tough draw being in runners up pot and we sure did get one. I havnt watched Bayern this season but when I watched your CL games last year thought you are a very solid outfit really like Thiago.

I think this is a 50/50 game don't believe Liverpool are favourites our away record has been really bad latly and we don't have VVD in first leg which is a big bonus for Bayern. Like you I'm really nervous of the game and result but let's hope both games are great to watch and entertain us.
Lightning f57
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby Achilles » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:30 am

Super interesting epic match-up unfortunately came into a bad spell for Bayern and good spell for LFC. However it's going to be a great clash, it's hard for me to recall strong games against Liverpool, I somehow missed two play them and now it's time!

Now, it's logical to assume that Bayern will enter this draw as slightly underdogs which is fine by me. If we're in top fitness(except Tolisso) and James catches up then I'm not afraid if we are plagued by serious injuries then we need a miracle. A fit & good Bayern can make it and they will suffer at Munich, it's now time for Kovac to deploy his defensive tactics against a super fast and attacking opponent.

Tight game, tight draw, the team can do it if they keep up this momentum and unite, put aside their egos and play according their level.
Kovac MUST NOT screw this up by playing the old guard, it's his chance to prove his quality or whatsoever and "earn" his players trust!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby longeleven » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:34 am

After 2013, this is first time Bayern will play as an underdog in a Champions League knock-out. :D

EVERYONE thinks Liverpool will win this match-up with football they play at the moment and how bad Bayern is under Kovac.

To be honest, this is best opponent for Kovac at this round, Bayern could play his defense football without any blaming from fans or TV experts because Liverpool is strong side, they played final last year :oops:

I have positive feeling for away match, without Mueller and his slowly touch, Bayern will plays perfectly counter-attack football (Like Frankfurt did to Bayern last year)
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:48 am

What is a Liverpool fan doing here? This is a Bayern forum mate, for Bayern fans only!
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:48 am

Borusse wrote:What is a Liverpool fan doing here? This is a Bayern forum mate, for Bayern fans only!

Somebody give this guy a medal :lol:
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:33 am

longeleven wrote:After 2013, this is first time Bayern will play as an underdog in a Champions League knock-out. :D

If you forget Bayern playing against 14 men in 3 out of 4 matches in the last 2 seasons against Real Madrid, then yes.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Hardrade » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:00 pm

MUTU wrote:
longeleven wrote:After 2013, this is first time Bayern will play as an underdog in a Champions League knock-out. :D

If you forget Bayern playing against 14 men in 3 out of 4 matches in the last 2 seasons against Real Madrid, then yes.

So, 11 of their players, Uli, Kalle and Hasan?
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Roonzil » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Lightning f57 wrote:I really like Thiago.

I like you.

Don't try to steal our magician.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:02 pm

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1074916168899674112?s=19

I like Liverpool but I had better not read those tweets
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1074916168899674112?s=19

I like Liverpool but I had better not read those tweets

Go on. You might realise what arrogant cunts their fans are...
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:48 pm

My best friend is a Liverpool fan, we're talking about football everyday - he's very different from their arrogant fan base - his prediction is that saying that we're probably going to lose the first game, but just looking at their away games in the CL this season - we're going to eleminate them with margin after the second game.

So, I'm saying to him that they are going to beat us, he's also saying the same thing to me. It's going to be fun watching the games with him.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:49 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:My best friend is a Liverpool fan, we're talking about football everyday - he's very different from their arrogant fan base - his prediction is that saying that we're probably going to lose the first game, but just looking at their away games in the CL this season - we're going to eleminate them with margin after the second game.

So, I'm saying to him that they are going to beat us, he's also saying the same thing to me. It's going to be fun watching the games with him.

Same here with the two Liverpool fans I know well.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:55 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:My best friend is a Liverpool fan, we're talking about football everyday - he's very different from their arrogant fan base - his prediction is that saying that we're probably going to lose the first game, but just looking at their away games in the CL this season - we're going to eleminate them with margin after the second game.

keep telling him so...
that they are better ...
they have a better coach ... better defense , better attack etc etc :twisted:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League