You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:00 pm

Liverpool F.C. will win
50%
It will end in a draw
9%
Bayern Munich will win
41%

Total votes : 34

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:38 pm

Simply can't any better than this line-up since we don't have better choices and we must tolerate Hummels in the first team. That's the best what we have this season, maybe Tolisso instead of Leon, but he is very far from his top form.

This 11 is fine, but our defending in every match is simply terrible and that causes big troubles against anyone. We'll see how this is going to look on Tuesday and players will react and behave in this match.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Fénix wrote:

Simply can't any better than this line-up since we don't have better choices and we must tolerate Hummels in the first team. That's the best what we have this season, maybe Tolisso instead of Leon, but he is very far from his top form.

This 11 is fine, but our defending in every match is simply terrible and that causes big troubles against anyone. We'll see how this is going to look on Tuesday and players will react and behave in this match.

Why are you singling out Hummels? Why is Süle such a hype here? YES, he’s fast but seriously, I cannot count his mistakes and he’s only been here 18 months... Our defense is laughable...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:52 pm

#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:

Why are you singling out Hummels? Why is Süle such a hype here? YES, he’s fast but seriously, I cannot count his mistakes and he’s only been here 18 months... Our defense is laughable...

Süle is just as shit as the other two.
Anyways, am I the only one who though Hummels was pretty good today? His passing was great and defensively Süle was way worse.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:15 pm

Yes I am afraid that Sule's form has decreased ...
Is is only complacency as he knows Boa or Hummels are off next season?
I hope so...

On another note imo we only need one more winger...

We have to sign two top cbs
De Ligt
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Yes I am afraid that Sule's form has decreased ...
I hope so...

De Ligt

I think Hummels is starting to look slightly better because Alaba has regained his form and with Coman the left side gets much better protection in midfield.

Süles form has dropped somewhat, but Kimmich has plummeted defensively. We constantly get beaten on his side and Süle is covering twice as many crosses as he usually does. I’m not saying Süle isn’t to blame but he’s not getting any help from Kimmich.

If Kimmich really wants to be a leader of this team he needs to man up and do his job. Modern fullbacks do need to provide in attack, but Kimmich is straying so far from his defensive duties that we are getting torn apart on the right.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:46 pm

bastos80 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think we should just go with the same lineup but with Ribery and hope for the best. Very unfortunate situation.

If it is true that the doctors gave Coman green light for Liverpool, I think he should obviously start.

Agree - posted it before I saw the news
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:57 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:

Süle is just as shit as the other two.
Anyways, am I the only one who though Hummels was pretty good today? His passing was great and defensively Süle was way worse.

Nah just you. No one else saw Hummels today well, except Americans dammit.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Who will start for Liverpool in the central defense? Lewy =P~
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby JJJ » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:13 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Who will start for Liverpool in the central defense? Lewy =P~
Who started for Augsburg yesterday? Rob didn't score even against them.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Früchtl
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Müller, Fein, Kroos, Can, Schöpf
Wagner, Zirkzee

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Yes I am afraid that Sule's form has decreased ...
I hope so...

De Ligt

We won’t even get one... And not deLigt...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:22 pm

Yes, and Augsburg scored 2 goals against us so Liverpool will score 10
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:27 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Yes, and Augsburg scored 2 goals against us so Liverpool will score 10

Fucking C team of Augsburg scored two against us, and Liverpool will score three...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:43 pm

DIfferent games, different competitions. Liverpool have also struggled against shitty teams and even lost 2-0 to Red Star in CL

They might score 3, 4 or 5, but Augsburg game means nothing.
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Machiavellico » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:46 pm

sherpthederp wrote:I think Hummels is starting to look slightly better because Alaba has regained his form and with Coman the left side gets much better protection in midfield.

Süles form has dropped somewhat, but Kimmich has plummeted defensively. We constantly get beaten on his side and Süle is covering twice as many crosses as he usually does. I’m not saying Süle isn’t to blame but he’s not getting any help from Kimmich.

If Kimmich really wants to be a leader of this team he needs to man up and do his job. Modern fullbacks do need to provide in attack, but Kimmich is straying so far from his defensive duties that we are getting torn apart on the right.

I think the cause of this is his lack of pace. Take Dani Alves in his prime, for example. He was surging forward just as much as Kimmich, but, given his speed, he was capable of tracking back faster than Kimmich does. I don’t think Kimmich does any less than he did, but he just can’t get back to his spot fast enough.
It’s a pity, because, until he develops his defensive qualities to the max, he’ll always be a weak spot in our defense.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby r10 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:39 pm

#12 wrote:We won’t even get one.
Unfortunately. Hoeness thinks he and his "Weltmaister" guys (Neuer, Mueller) are eternal.

JJJ wrote:Rob didn't score even against them.
There are two eras in Rob's football history: BK and AK (Before Klara and Anna Klara).
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League