You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:00 pm

Liverpool F.C. will win
17
50%
It will end in a draw
3
9%
Bayern Munich will win
14
41%
 
Total votes : 34

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Coman wrote:In february we will be like

"Update

"


Great, we're discovering cloning by February and we're wasting it on Goretzka? Not Lahm?


Goretzka? THE big thing in Germany that we ABSOLUTELY had to not miss out on? That one? How dare you not value his talent?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22806
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1155 times
Been thanked: 5281 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby Coman » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:19 pm

Hahahaha shit :lol:
User avatar
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5163
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 1687 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:55 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Coman wrote:In february we will be like

"Update

"


Great, we're discovering cloning by February and we're wasting it on Goretzka? Not Lahm?


Goretzka? THE big thing in Germany that we ABSOLUTELY had to not miss out on? That one? How dare you not value his talent?
Give him some time....
But then it is ok to get mr know one named malcom or pepe.... they are ok

How low
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46630
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31260 times
Been thanked: 6735 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="Coman"]In february we will be like

"Update

"


Great, we're discovering cloning by February and we're wasting it on Goretzka? Not Lahm?


Goretzka? THE big thing in Germany that we ABSOLUTELY had to not miss out on? That one? How dare you not value his talent?
Give him some time....
But then it is ok to get mr know one named malcom or pepe.... they are ok

How low[/quote]

How low?
Read the shit I get here on a daily basis... And when I point out I was right, it is "low"?
Goretzka is a player we didn’t need direly... Malcom and Pepe both play in a position where we have no one and they were the best available options... You connect the dots...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22806
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1155 times
Been thanked: 5281 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:27 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"][quote="Coman"]In february we will be like

"Update

"


Great, we're discovering cloning by February and we're wasting it on Goretzka? Not Lahm?


Goretzka? THE big thing in Germany that we ABSOLUTELY had to not miss out on? That one? How dare you not value his talent?
Give him some time....
But then it is ok to get mr know one named malcom or pepe.... they are ok

How low[/quote]

How low?
Read the shit I get here on a daily basis... And when I point out I was right, it is "low"?
Goretzka is a player we didn’t need direly... Malcom and Pepe both play in a position where we have no one and they were the best available options... You connect the dots...[/quote]Oh what a phenomenon Malcom is!!!
And who is pepe.?- maybe just a fency dribbler who just run like a chicken without any football tactical discipline
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46630
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31260 times
Been thanked: 6735 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:10 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"][quote="Coman"]In february we will be like

"Update

"


Great, we're discovering cloning by February and we're wasting it on Goretzka? Not Lahm?


Goretzka? THE big thing in Germany that we ABSOLUTELY had to not miss out on? That one? How dare you not value his talent?
Give him some time....
But then it is ok to get mr know one named malcom or pepe.... they are ok

How low[/quote]

How low?
Read the shit I get here on a daily basis... And when I point out I was right, it is "low"?
Goretzka is a player we didn’t need direly... Malcom and Pepe both play in a position where we have no one and they were the best available options... You connect the dots...[/quote]Oh what a phenomenon Malcom is!!!
And who is pepe.?- maybe just a fency dribbler who just run like a chicken without any football tactical discipline[/quote]

The guy I really wanted is Sané... The first German to ever be valued at 100m on transfermarkt by the way - and he's not even 25 yet... What about all your shit? You telling me Goretzka is somebody? Cause he scored a brace against Mexico?
He can get all the time you want, he’s nothing but a good squad player...

And funnily enough YOU bring up arguments like this when you’re a fan of players like Rébic and other "fighters" that bring nothing to the pitch except running - which should be a given...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22806
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1155 times
Been thanked: 5281 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:47 pm

I just want to talk about our defensive game right now..

If our defense do not improve dramatically in the coming month (i'm not talking about transfers), looking at Pool' last game for 2018 - i'm not sure we can even draw this game in England. The pressing that they are making is just monstrous. With a hand to heart, each of us must recognize that when our team is pressed in this way - things never end well for us. We're not used to it, and currently our team is not ready to oppose this type of play against us. Yes, not every player can be good under pressure - then, the coach's testimony should come.

Remembering the history and looking at this year's performances of Hummels,Boateng,Süle,Alaba,Kimmich - i think every each of them is making too much mistakes under pressure. In other threads we're talking how we have the best FB is the World - Kimmich and Alaba, but leave their attacking game and think for second - how many times our defense cost us important games in the Champions League ? I believe 3 only in the last 3 years.

Turning on Pool, If i can put overall speed for the two teams (not the players), but for the gamebuild, decision making and passing rate - i would put a 8/10 on them and currently 3/10 for Bayern - there is no way to break their defense with our predictable play and our midfield. I won't add a shortcut to the replies in the forum after the transfer of van Dijk, because it's not correct. I just want to say - don't judge someone who is playing in average team & someone is paying huge money for him. Just because I/you/someone is not watching him almost every week, doesn't make the transfer stupid/pointless.

While i wanted Leon very much last season, looking at his first months so far and remembering Coco's - there is a lot of dirrefence between them.
Without the James - Thiago - Tolisso midfield i think we don't have much chance. Leon still have time to turn his game around, but his first months - after the strong start were just "meh" for me. I'm finding more and more similarities between him and Müller lately, i'm not sure what to think about that. I just hope that he's going to find his A++ game soon.

Overall, looking at the football at the end of 2018, it's looking like not only our wings, but also - our "top defenders in the world" - as we called them (some people still do it Hummels,Boateng we can add Martinez as well) - they look like players who are going only to lag behind the likes of Varane, van Dijk, Skriniar, Koulibaly, Marquinhos, de Ligt, Lucas, etc.. Buying 1,2,3 new wingers wont change our slow game at the back. There is a reason why our game is so predictable in the last years.

The overall fast game is the most crucial aspect in the sport lately. Something that we are behind from almost every big club.

:yawn:
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10245
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5032 times
Been thanked: 5272 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby rthebest » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:00 pm

It is not only Liverpool pressing and speed are dangerous, it also their front 3's understanding and combination play that will cause a lot of headache
rthebest
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 am
Location: Canada
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 361 times
Been thanked: 412 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:04 pm

rthebest wrote:It is not only Liverpool pressing and speed are dangerous, it also their front 3's understanding and combination play that will cause a lot of headache


Yeah, that's why i started talk about or defense.. We can score 1,2,3 goals..but how many they will score, knowing our system and players ?
And not only Pool..

Can you imagine playing in the PL with our current team righ now ? :roll:
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10245
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5032 times
Been thanked: 5272 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby Coman » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:57 pm

They are strong but Arsenal is really shit as always.

Bayern with a fit squad would probably win easily against this Arsenal.
User avatar
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5163
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 1687 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:27 am

IsiahRashad wrote:I just want to talk about our defensive game right now..

If our defense do not improve dramatically in the coming month (i'm not talking about transfers), looking at Pool' last game for 2018 - i'm not sure we can even draw this game in England. The pressing that they are making is just monstrous. With a hand to heart, each of us must recognize that when our team is pressed in this way - things never end well for us. We're not used to it, and currently our team is not ready to oppose this type of play against us. Yes, not every player can be good under pressure - then, the coach's testimony should come.

Remembering the history and looking at this year's performances of Hummels,Boateng,Süle,Alaba,Kimmich - i think every each of them is making too much mistakes under pressure. In other threads we're talking how we have the best FB is the World - Kimmich and Alaba, but leave their attacking game and think for second - how many times our defense cost us important games in the Champions League ? I believe 3 only in the last 3 years.

Turning on Pool, If i can put overall speed for the two teams (not the players), but for the gamebuild, decision making and passing rate - i would put a 8/10 on them and currently 3/10 for Bayern - there is no way to break their defense with our predictable play and our midfield. I won't add a shortcut to the replies in the forum after the transfer of van Dijk, because it's not correct. I just want to say - don't judge someone who is playing in average team & someone is paying huge money for him. Just because I/you/someone is not watching him almost every week, doesn't make the transfer stupid/pointless.

While i wanted Leon very much last season, looking at his first months so far and remembering Coco's - there is a lot of dirrefence between them.
Without the James - Thiago - Tolisso midfield i think we don't have much chance. Leon still have time to turn his game around, but his first months - after the strong start were just "meh" for me. I'm finding more and more similarities between him and Müller lately, i'm not sure what to think about that. I just hope that he's going to find his A++ game soon.

Overall, looking at the football at the end of 2018, it's looking like not only our wings, but also - our "top defenders in the world" - as we called them (some people still do it Hummels,Boateng we can add Martinez as well) - they look like players who are going only to lag behind the likes of Varane, van Dijk, Skriniar, Koulibaly, Marquinhos, de Ligt, Lucas, etc.. Buying 1,2,3 new wingers wont change our slow game at the back. There is a reason why our game is so predictable in the last years.

The overall fast game is the most crucial aspect in the sport lately. Something that we are behind from almost every big club.

:yawn:


Of course not! You dream of a victory? Dude, losing by one and scoring would be awesome... We NEVER win against top opposition away and you are disappointed with a draw?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22806
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1155 times
Been thanked: 5281 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:01 pm

In the past 16 hrs I saw four people wearing Liverpool things! The future looks bright...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46630
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31260 times
Been thanked: 6735 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:48 pm

Image
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 3638 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:In the past 16 hrs I saw four people wearing Liverpool things! The future looks bright...

Well there are many Liverpool fans in Malta and I assume after their big win they're all proudly showing their colours today, like we do after a big CL win.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39583
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13226 times
Been thanked: 10430 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:07 pm

bastos80 wrote:Image


Don’t let ramsej see our skin color
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22806
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1155 times
Been thanked: 5281 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests