You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:00 pm

Liverpool F.C. will win
50%
It will end in a draw
9%
Bayern Munich will win
41%

Total votes : 34

Re: [2019-02-19] Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I stand to be corrected but if I am not mistaken the 21.00 fixtures won't continue at this stage.
Back to 20.45 kick offs

Or you could read the first post in the thread or the fixtures page mate.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Hardrade » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:49 pm

Ballerina tackle
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Hardrade wrote:Ballerina tackle

Wrong match thread but yeah, it’s a shame more people don’t realize that he’s the best tackler and defensive midfielder we have lol.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:35 pm

MUTU wrote:

Update :cry:

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fdonovan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:59 pm

I think a lot of you are selling your team short, you are Bayern Munich.. I am a Liverpool fan and went to both Napoli and PSG when in both games we were absolutely awful, Red star beat us at a canter also..
Being without Van Dyke in the first leg is going to be a massive loss for us also as he is actually is a colossus in centre of defence
I can't wait for this game as its takes me back to the semi final in 81.
Do i think we will go through? on our day we can beat anyone.On the same token when we're not firing, we can be beaten by anyone.
I am going to say we will scrape through...just!!
fdonovan
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:03 pm

fdonovan wrote:I think a lot of you are selling your team short, you are Bayern Munich.. I am a Liverpool fan and went to both Napoli and PSG when in both games we were absolutely awful, Red star beat us at a canter also..
Being without Van Dyke in the first leg is going to be a massive loss for us also as he is actually is a colossus in centre of defence
I can't wait for this game as its takes me back to the semi final in 81.
Do i think we will go through? on our day we can beat anyone.On the same token when we're not firing, we can be beaten by anyone.
I am going to say we will scrape through...just!!
You guys should take my advice, concentrate domestically.

Thanks

P.S
I like Liverpool a lot and I am very annoyed to play you... most of my cousins support Liverpool! A colleague and the boss support Liverpool!!!!!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fdonovan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:32 pm

Given the option i would take the premiere league all day long and we are having an unbelievable season so far. We play Arsenal tomorrow, then Man City next week so if we get 4 points i'll be happy. There's a lot more twist and turns to come this season as we always tend to do things the hard way, So watch this space...
Facing Bayern in 81 and seeing the likes of Rummenigge and Breitner in the flesh at Anfield was something i will never forget. I have always felt an affinity toward Bayern since then. I was just behind the goal when i think it was Kurt Niedermayer who hit the bar at the Kop end
fdonovan
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

Postby Lukas » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:35 pm

Alright Frank laaa? :wink:

I'd actually rather we lost to you as long as you don't win the thing if it meant yous didn't win the league. No offence, I actually have a lot of time for older, wiser, more realistic fans of any club but your younger fans and the media would be insufferable. Also find Klopp zany and fake as fuck. But apart from your fans, manager and favouritism in the press I don't mind you :mrgreen:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fdonovan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:02 am

Alright Lukas
You're probably a bit biased when it come to Klopp i should imagine, which is probably understandable given the fact he managed Dortmund. I feel he is a perfect fit at Liverpool and embraces the whole culture of the club. All the fans adore him mate and think he walks on water. Dont worry, that will soon change if doesn't win something soon.. I preferred it when Buvac was his right hand man and was a little concerned when they split But he seems to be getting us back on track now so i can breathe easier. Why do you think he's a fraud?
I get the impression that people think think Liverpool fans are arrogant.. I don't know why really. This is probably were i'm biased, but i just don't see why. Yes we are passionate, love the club and have high expectations. but certainly not arrogant by any means.. Surely you Bayern Munich fans have the same mind set.
i always enjoy the trips to Germany as both sets of fans always seem to get on well together and enjoy a bevvy.
I tend to not take much notice of the media as they tend to jump on the bandwagon of which manager is flavour of the month at the time. Klopp does tend to have them eating out of his hand though..
fdonovan
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

Postby Borusse » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:17 am

Klopp is as authentic as they come, you will hardly find any person that would say a bad word about Klopp. Fantastic personality, amazing leader. You leave that great man alone Lucas!
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:58 am

We'll agree to disagree but that ridiculous sprint around the pitch after the Everton game was purely for the cameras. It's not the only example either.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby Coman » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:17 am

In february we will be like

"Update

"
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:10 pm

fdonovan wrote:Given the option i would take the premiere league all day long and we are having an unbelievable season so far. We play Arsenal tomorrow, then Man City next week so if we get 4 points i'll be happy. There's a lot more twist and turns to come this season as we always tend to do things the hard way, So watch this space...
Facing Bayern in 81 and seeing the likes of Rummenigge and Breitner in the flesh at Anfield was something i will never forget. I have always felt an affinity toward Bayern since then. I was just behind the goal when i think it was Kurt Niedermayer who hit the bar at the Kop end

It seems to me that Liverpool haven't yet managed to replicate their PL performances in the CL this season, what do you think?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:12 pm

Coman wrote:In february we will be like

"Update

"

Great, we're discovering cloning by February and we're wasting it on Goretzka? Not Lahm?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League