You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-02-23] Lazio vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:00 pm

S.S. Lazio will win
14%
It will end in a draw
14%
Bayern Munich will win
71%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2021-02-23] Lazio vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Milinkovic - Savic said they are ready for the fight and have been waiting for the game since ever.

@MUTU shit... but maybe he also know that Lazio are a bit you know...
Or maybe he makes his decisions based on his duties, not his nationality, you know? :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:03 am

Achilles wrote:
Sule - Boateng - Lucas - Davies
- - - - - Kimmich - - Alaba - - - - - -
- - Sane - - - Goretzka - - - Coman
- - - - - Robert Lewandowski - - - -

YlonenXabi wrote: That's exactly what I want :D

But I don't think it will happen though

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby longeleven » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:45 am

things can kill bayern at the moment:
1, Sule at RB
2, Boateng speed in 1vs1
3, Sane's laziness cause lost the ball to many times
4, bad refreeing
5, bad pitch (like Frankfurt at weekend - we barely keep the ball smoothly as usual)
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:29 am

longeleven wrote:things can kill bayern at the moment:
1, Sule at RB
2, Boateng speed in 1vs1
4, bad refreeing
5, bad grass (like Frankfurt at weekend - we barely keep the ball smoothly as usual)
Stop just finding excuses all the time FFS! The field was the same in the first half, there was no bad refereeing and it was not only Sané who was lazy... Also, Süle sucks everywhere!

Marcel Reif called the first half on Saturday "unworthy of discussion" and out of the question "the worst [he] has seen from Bayern since he can remember"... Yet we find excuses and "butbutbut ThE sEcOnD hAlF"!
The first thing "killing us" is the lackluster, sluggish, halfhearted approach to games we‘ve had ALL YEAR already! And maybe THEN some of the things you mention...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby longeleven » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:09 am

#12 wrote:
1, Sule at RB
2, Boateng speed in 1vs1
4, bad refreeing
5, bad grass (like Frankfurt at weekend - we barely keep the ball smoothly as usual)
Stop just finding excuses all the time FFS! The field was the same in the first half, there was no bad refereeing and it was not only Sané who was lazy... Also, Süle sucks everywhere!

Marcel Reif called the first half on Saturday "unworthy of discussion" and out of the question "the worst [he] has seen from Bayern since he can remember"... Yet we find excuses and "butbutbut ThE sEcOnD hAlF"!
The first thing "killing us" is the lackluster, sluggish, halfhearted approach to games we‘ve had ALL YEAR already! And maybe THEN some of the things you mention...

Do you realize that I'm talking about things could happen, not about game last weekend?

Those # are possibilities will cause us hurt in the game?
According to you it could added something like this?
6, Hansi Flick is dumbasss fucker doesn't know how to coach a team.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:21 am

He tells you not to find excuses, but then he says we won the Sextuple by luck :^o
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby longeleven » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:53 am

YlonenXabi wrote:He tells you not to find excuses, but then he says we won the Sextuple by luck :^o

I guess we can say
- domestic titles are permanent because weak league/low competitive - not counting at all
- champions league luck cause Mbappe missed chances or Neymar low form
- UEFA supercup late scoring by luck/ all in move by a almost retired player
- only 1 goal in WCC before a weak opponent
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bmguy » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:02 am

anyone knows why Musiala seems to fade out of the option for AMC ?
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:11 am

bmguy wrote:anyone knows why Musiala seems to fade out of the option for AMC ?

HD Flick.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:56 am

#12 wrote:Marcel Reif called the first half on Saturday "unworthy of discussion" and out of the question "the worst [he] has seen from Bayern since he can remember"... Yet we find excuses and "butbutbut ThE sEcOnD hAlF"!

See, I'm one of those saying "second half!", yet I was also the one who said, while it was still ongoing, that the first half was probably the worst we've played this season - and you disagreed, saying it was no different from other games recently. Sounds to me like Reif agrees more with me. :P

This is a pointless discussion. Bayern sucked in the first half, it doesn't mean we cannot say they were good in the second because they were. And a team like Bayern shouldn't be sucking for 30 minutes, they should be better than their opponents all game long. Of course.

But it doesn't mean it is fair to only focus on the terrible first half and completely dismiss the fantastic football - finishing aside - they showed in the second. That makes it no different than people focusing only on the second half and ignoring how bad we were in the first.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:43 am

YlonenXabi wrote:He tells you not to find excuses, but then he says we won the Sextuple by luck :^o
I also tell you to work on your reading competence and it doesn’t work, so...

We were lucky in the CL... We didn’t win it "by luck" but everything went our way and it was on a rare high of form... We shouldn’t need luck for any other title, yet we did against Dortmund... The rest is nothing extraordinary although I know sone if your body parts get extra hard saying that word that you so love...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:45 am

longeleven wrote:
#12 wrote:
1, Sule at RB
2, Boateng speed in 1vs1
4, bad refreeing

Do you realize that I'm talking about things could happen, not about game last weekend?

Those # are possibilities will cause us hurt in the game?
According to you it could added something like this?
6, Hansi Flick is dumbasss fucker doesn't know how to coach a team.
The game last weekend - and the ones before - are a clear indication of what to expect... Thinking we will turn around 180 degrees in the course of 3 days is not optimistic, it‘s plain stupid... So yeah, the stuff you mention could play a role... But it cannot be seen isolated from our current problems...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

[2021-02-23] Lazio vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:47 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Marcel Reif called the first half on Saturday "unworthy of discussion" and out of the question "the worst [he] has seen from Bayern since he can remember"... Yet we find excuses and "butbutbut ThE sEcOnD hAlF"!

See, I'm one of those saying "second half!", yet I was also the one who said, while it was still ongoing, that the first half was probably the worst we've played this season - and you disagreed, saying it was no different from other games recently. Sounds to me like Reif agrees more with me. :P

This is a pointless discussion. Bayern sucked in the first half, it doesn't mean we cannot say they were good in the second because they were. And a team like Bayern shouldn't be sucking for 30 minutes, they should be better than their opponents all game long. Of course.

But it doesn't mean it is fair to only focus on the terrible first half and completely dismiss the fantastic football - finishing aside - they showed in the second. That makes it no different than people focusing only on the second half and ignoring how bad we were in the first.
He does... True... BUT!

We also had a somewhat "good" (not great!) second half against Bielefeld... And look what happened... And whichever way you put it, a good second and a catastrophic first half still don’t add up to a half-decent game...

Also, fantastic is a real stretch... If you play fantastically, you completely finish off Frankfurt in one half...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby longeleven » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:22 pm

#12 wrote:The game last weekend - and the ones before - are a clear indication of what to expect... Thinking we will turn around 180 degrees in the course of 3 days is not optimistic, it‘s plain stupid... So yeah, the stuff you mention could play a role... But it cannot be seen isolated from our current problems...

Perhaps you could see worst scenario, it is not proof of smart or intelligent. We all can point out that fact, if not all, I can see worse case too.

Optimistic or else, it is the choice, which you can choose.

Talking about indication, how many times in the past Bayern played badly games before and after Champions league week.

Anyway, whatever you said, we'll see on the pitch later
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:27 pm

longeleven wrote:
#12 wrote:The game last weekend - and the ones before - are a clear indication of what to expect... Thinking we will turn around 180 degrees in the course of 3 days is not optimistic, it‘s plain stupid... So yeah, the stuff you mention could play a role... But it cannot be seen isolated from our current problems...

Perhaps you could see worst scenario, it is not proof of smart or intelligent. We all can point out that fact, if not all, I can see worse case too.

Optimistic or else, it is the choice, which you can choose.

Talking about indication, how many times in the past Bayern played badly games before and after Champions league week.

Anyway, whatever you said, we'll see on the pitch later
I am not... I am just saying most of the stuff you mentioned would play a role once the team effort is up to the standard... It hasn’t been in a while so clearly, we have more to fear than "just"bad refereeing... Despite only playing Lazio...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League