You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-02-23] Lazio vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:00 pm

S.S. Lazio will win
14%
It will end in a draw
14%
Bayern Munich will win
71%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2021-02-23] Lazio vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:41 pm

Well we DID play better, but too soon to be cheerful yet...
The early gift send us on the right track, the penalty could’ve killed it though and also we still didn’t defend well (see the 1-4)... However it was definitely better than recently but let’s wait for the next few games before thinking we‘re out of the water...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:49 pm

#12 wrote:Well we DID play better, but too soon to be cheerful yet...
The early gift send us on the right track, the penalty could’ve killed it though and also we still didn’t defend well (see the 1-4)... However it was definitely better than recently but let’s wait for the next few games before thinking we‘re out of the water...

The "infamous" penalty(you're taking like it's the most obvious uncalled penalty of all time) could make us even angrier and smashed them 7-1. Why not? It happened with this squad many times. What makes you think that a penalty against this Lazio team could make such a difference against us rather on our favor?

When the others have chances to score it's always a big thing but when we dominate but fail to score(Frankfurt) we're miserable and you don't wonder "if" "when" "could" "unlucky" etc...

If we're here to make assumptions out of nowhere then my feeling it's that even if the penalty was given and converted to goal then the scoresheet would be the same because we were far far better in every aspect and they even failed to exploit our big weakness RB(Sule) in a whole game. Matter of fact Sulinho played with them like they were boys. Another reason I believe we would win comfortably despite the penalty given is the fact that we did a massive game control after the third goal. At this stage this is very difficult.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:57 pm

The gringe has spoken
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:17 pm

The mother of all ifs. If Boateng had fouled the player inside the box rather than outside, and if the VAR team had agreed it was a clear and obvious mistake by the referee, and if the referee watched the replay and agreed he made a mistake, and if their striker didn't freeze in front of Manuel Neuer and actually scored...

This coming from the guy who always claims that obvious penalty claims (like the several ones against Real Madrid) are excuses and would have made no difference to the outcome of the contest.

The hypocrisy is unreal.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:31 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:When did we last lose a CL match? Was it vs Liverpool in 2019 ? :shock:

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yes. We are now unbeaten for 18 matches (17 wins, 1 draw). By the time the second leg comes around we’ll have gone more than 2 calendar years unbeaten.

So we've gone for 2 years without losing a single CL match and winning 94% of them.

We've beaten Chelsea with a 7-1 aggregate. We've beaten Barcelona 8-2, Tottenham 7-2 and 3-1, Atletico de Madrid 4-0, Lazio 4-1...

We've not only won the Treble but the Sextuple

Am I the only one who thinks this is simply unbelievable ????????? Can you imagine the hype if Mourinho, Pep, Klopp or any other popular coach had done the same ????

And I know that Pep won the Sextuple too, but we did it in a more spectacular fashion =P~
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:04 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:When did we last lose a CL match? Was it vs Liverpool in 2019 ? :shock:

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yes. We are now unbeaten for 18 matches (17 wins, 1 draw). By the time the second leg comes around we’ll have gone more than 2 calendar years unbeaten.

So we've gone for 2 years without losing a single CL match and winning 94% of them.

We've beaten Chelsea with a 7-1 aggregate. We've beaten Barcelona 8-2, Tottenham 7-2 and 3-1, Atletico de Madrid 4-0, Lazio 4-1...

Am I the only one who thinks this is simply unbelievable ????????? Can you imagine the hype if Mourinho, Pep, Klopp or any other popular coach had done the same ????

And I know that Pep won the Sextuple too, but we did it in a more spectacular fashion =P~
But but but everything went our way. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:29 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

More spectacularly the last time we lost an away CL match was the 3-0 Ancelotti sabotage against PSG on September 27, 2017. We have not lost an away match since, not even when we played eventual winners Real Madrid in 2018 or eventual winners Liverpool in 2019.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

[2021-02-23] Lazio vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:24 pm

Achilles wrote:

The "infamous" penalty(you're taking like it's the most obvious uncalled penalty of all time) could make us even angrier and smashed them 7-1. Why not? It happened with this squad many times. What makes you think that a penalty against this Lazio team could make such a difference against us rather on our favor?

When the others have chances to score it's always a big thing but when we dominate but fail to score(Frankfurt) we're miserable and you don't wonder "if" "when" "could" "unlucky" etc...

If we're here to make assumptions out of nowhere then my feeling it's that even if the penalty was given and converted to goal then the scoresheet would be the same because we were far far better in every aspect and they even failed to exploit our big weakness RB(Sule) in a whole game. Matter of fact Sulinho played with them like they were boys. Another reason I believe we would win comfortably despite the penalty given is the fact that we did a massive game control after the third goal. At this stage this is very difficult.
No that’s bias cause you know me...

I was just pointing out that we do not yet know, how stable the form and this victory really was and what could have shown us better...
A lot if things went our way yesterday that might hide a poorer form - that we DID show recently - so it’s too soon to be sure we‘re improving...

Also, it‘s something else to lose a game pathetically and then applying some pressure! That’s NOT dominance!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:28 pm

MUTU wrote:

The mother of all ifs. If Boateng had fouled the player inside the box rather than outside, and if the VAR team had agreed it was a clear and obvious mistake by the referee, and if the referee watched the replay and agreed he made a mistake, and if their striker didn't freeze in front of Manuel Neuer and actually scored...

This coming from the guy who always claims that obvious penalty claims (like the several ones against Real Madrid) are excuses and would have made no difference to the outcome of the contest.

The hypocrisy is unreal.
Blablabla... Learn to read... I was giving a simple list of what went our way... There’s no question we won deservedly and also by the correct margin... I am merely talking/wondering about how sustainable it actually is...

Jeez... The snow guy talks about ifs...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:29 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

Not according to Koemann
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:03 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:20 am

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:42 am

Wrong thread
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:48 am

^ fix it :P
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:46 pm

That ref has an awful name...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League