You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-02-23] Lazio vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:00 pm

S.S. Lazio will win
14%
It will end in a draw
14%
Bayern Munich will win
71%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2021-02-23] Lazio vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:45 pm

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:52 pm

Leiva is a CDM
Alberto is the guy who plays in a more advanced role. Imo the most imp player for lazio , he is very agile and intelligent and scores goals as well
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Awax » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:55 am

They're nicely setup for counterattacks
Awax
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:11 am

bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby longeleven » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:16 am

Liverpool got beaten 3 games in a row in EPL before slayeing RB Leipzig in CL then get embarrassed again with Everton when back to EPL.
I could see that happen with us at this rate.

Have the feeling that Hansi and his players already not giving 100% in domestic competitive. :^o
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:39 am

Sule at RB and Alaba in CD makes me CRINGE!
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:35 am

There's only one way this formation should be. No ifs and buts. Just this.

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:13 am

I don't like that midfield duo tbh

I think that our Midfield is more important than the RB position so Kimmich needs to play as CM. If we had Thiago like last year then it would a different story

I like how Alaba always tries hard regardless of the position, but he just runs like a headless chicken when playing CM because he's never well positioned. It would take him weeks or months to get good at it. He needs a partner like Kimmich to compensate for that. Goretzka is way too offensive minded for IMO.

I would love to see Kimmich and Alaba in midfield with Goretzka playing the Müller role. Then Musiala coming in for either Coman, Sane, Goretzka or even a defender in the second half.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:14 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I don't like that midfield duo tbh

I think that our Midfield is more important than the RB position so Kimmich needs to play as CM. If we had Thiago like last year then it would a different story

I like how Alaba always tries hard regardless of the position, but he just runs like a headless chicken when playing CM because he's never well positioned. It would take him weeks or months to get good at it. He needs a partner like Kimmich to compensate for that. Goretzka is way too offensive minded for IMO.

I would love to see Kimmich and Alaba in midfield with Goretzka playing the Müller role. Then Musiala coming in for either Coman, Sane, Goretzka or even a defender in the second half.

That would mean Sarr at RB.
Suele is doubtful.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:20 am

There is a reason why I'm confident for tonight's match and I don't care if we lose and #12 calls me out

If you noticed our players were way more focused in the Club World Cup than in any BL game. Our defenders were 100% in the game and we barely conceded any goal chance in both matches.

That's because the CWC was very important for them. They wanted the Sextuple. I'm sure it was very important for Flick too and that's why we didn't play as offensive as we did in previous games.

I'm expective a more conservative approach tonight as well with everyone being more focused.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Lukas » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:31 am

If we don’t care about the Bundesliga then that just isn’t good enough. To call yourself truly the best team in Europe/the world you need to win your league as it’s measured over a long hard slog of 9 months. The CL is basically a glorified cup competition which anyone can win if they get a bit of luck and play well for about 7 games
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Lukas » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:41 am

Just imagine if we don’t win the BL. All the talk will be about Bayern not being worthy “world champion” because we couldn’t win a “farmers league”. It would be embarrassing
Lukas

National Flag:
European Union

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:20 am

YlonenXabi wrote:There is a reason why I'm confident for tonight's match and I don't care if we lose and #12 calls me out

If you noticed our players were way more focused in the Club World Cup than in any BL game. Our defenders were 100% in the game and we barely conceded any goal chance in both matches.

That's because the CWC was very important for them. They wanted the Sextuple. I'm sure it was very important for Flick too and that's why we didn't play as offensive as we did in previous games.

I'm expective a more conservative approach tonight as well with everyone being more focused.
I fully expect a comfortable win. In the tie for sure, but also in tonight’s individual game. We’ll see.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:24 am

Lukas wrote:Just imagine if we don’t win the BL. All the talk will be about Bayern not being worthy “world champion” because we couldn’t win a “farmers league”. It would be embarrassing
Yes but why are you bothering about people you can never win against?

I mean, the same scenario can be used to dismiss their “farmers’ league” statement in the first place. Even the European and world champions aren’t guaranteed winning the Bundesliga.

Seriously, anyone who thinks that literally the only team in history to have become European and world champions by winning every single game in the Champions League and world cup is an unworthy champion needs to get their head checked.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:02 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I don't like that midfield duo tbh

So you think we can outscore them or what exactly is your plan? i‘d much rather "relinquish" (currently nonexistent) control in midfield for not conceding another 3 goals through the right, but tastes are different...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League