You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-04-15] FC Porto vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:45 pm

FC Porto will win
11%
It will end in a draw
14%
Bayern Munich will win
76%

Total votes : 37

Re: [2015-04-15] FC Porto vs Bayern Munich

Postby Pittbay » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:30 am

nm462272 wrote:We can't get too upset with the ref... after all, it was our own errors that killed us. Porto came prepared and we really suffered from all of the injuries we've experienced. I also hope that no one says Pep Raus after this, because there's nothing he could have done differently today. Just have to regroup and play better next week at home!

This is a perfect reaction for this game. Sure, no one can be happy with the match, but they just have to put it behind them, play well against Hoffenheim on saturday, and hopefully put in a great performance on Tuesday.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sws » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:32 am

nm462272 wrote:We can't get too upset with the ref... after all, it was our own errors that killed us. Porto came prepared and we really suffered from all of the injuries we've experienced. I also hope that no one says Pep Raus after this, because there's nothing he could have done differently today. Just have to regroup and play better next week at home!

Yeah, we can. Neuer got the ball! and it was a foul...
Last edited by sws on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
sws
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pittbay » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:34 am

This is a perfect reaction for this game. Sure, no one can be happy with the match, but they just have to put it behind them, play well against Hoffenheim on saturday, and hopefully put in a great performance on Tuesday.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Lukas » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:38 am

ResendeMario wrote:Hahahaha...

Nothing better than seeing butthurt germans after being impaled.
Bunch of arrogant losers. "Roma like scoreline"? More like 1987 final scoreline + 1.

Btw, teach Muller (who looks like a 1945 Volksturm conscript) to stand up in the pitch like a man. **** pussy.
See you on tuesday for more southern european style ****.

P.S.: April 9 1918 - La Lys Battle. Never Forget.

Don't get too excited. The Spaniards or Italians will cheat, dive, pressurise the ref and time waste better than you in the next round
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby SchwanMunich » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:45 am

The ref wasn't great but neither were our players. We look unprepared and were very poor all round. The players, the ref and the coach were awful. It seems against stronger team in the champions league we struggle. We picked up right where we left last year.

We had several seasoned internationals playing and have some of the best players in the world, even with the injuries we are carrying. The team must play better. Blame individual players all you want....and you should because some like Goetze, Dante & Alonso were terrible, but we were completely outcoached if a team like Porto on a tight budget can beat us like that. There is no excuse for the players OR Guardiola #-o

Still, I have hope for the second leg and there is still another chance to get it right. I'd like to see another 7-1 champions league thumping to advance to the next round!

Win or lose....Mia San Mia!!!!! =D>
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Argeta » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:21 am

Why does people say we are the best team in the world? Clearly we're not and will never be with Pep..
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:55 am

For those who still have doubts whether it was a penalty / red card / whatever.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Foul on Alonso.JPG

Neuer tackle.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AdepT » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:08 am

Let's get Klopp! :P
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:14 am

As for the penalty I think the ref was right... but the incident leading to it came from a foul on Alonso... Still we got ourselves into trouble when Dante payed a dangerous slow square back pass to Aloso and the latter had to struggle to control under pressure. What else?
Dante's mistake=no comment. Boa's timing on that header=priceless... his deflected shot which Neuer brillantly saved and Lewa's miss before the 2-0 and Neuer's save with the aid of the bar says it all...
It was a night to F.O.R.G.E.T
I want to stay positive...but we were writing the same last yr after the 1-0 defeat to Madrid...and I am afraid that history will repeat itself...last time we had a full squad this yr... we have 60% out:evil::???:
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:22 am

Injuries are going to be the end of our run. :(
But still, there were perfectly fine players on the pitch. Not gonna blame it on injuries.

I'll still wait out till the 2nd leg.
Wohlfahrt has got to do something now. [-o<
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby theundead » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:56 am

We played without character; there was no passion, everybody looked so afraid. Such weakness wont win us the UCL and tbh we dont deserve the UCL if we play like we played last night.

Anyways, I still believe in this team. Lets go get them in the 2nd leg!
theundead
I post all the time

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby RedQueen » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:05 am

Can't believe we're still blaming the ref. Folks, the ref doesn't have the chance to rewatch the penalty scene up close and in slow mo from every angle imaginable. We're lucky Neuer wasn't sent off, could have easily gone the other way. I don't see anyone claiming anything else on the net, not even on Bayern Central or Bavarianfootballworks, who aren't exactly our enemies.

The two early goals had us rattled and it took the better part of the first half to regroup. We were badly prepared, maybe we underestimated Porto regardless of all the talk, and in the second I felt that fatigue kicked in. The fatigue issue is the biggest problem IMO for the games ahead.
Last edited by RedQueen on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:06 am

The fans at AA will sing their hearts out. We will thrash them at home. :coffee:
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:10 am

RedQueen wrote:I don't see anyone claiming anything else, not even on Bayern Central or Bavarianfootballworks, not exactly our enemies.

Lots of people agreeing that it was an unfair call here, even non-Bayern fans: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comment ... t_ucppn02/

RedQueen wrote:We're lucky Neuer wasn't sent off, could have easily gone the other way.

This is also true. If he sees the foul, then he should give the red. The only problem is the only foul there was was on Alonso. I showed the still images above, in my opinion they're conclusive.

RedQueen wrote:Folks, the ref doesn't have the chance to rewatch the penalty scene up close and in slow mo from every angle imaginable.

Agreed in principle, yet even though it was very difficult for him to judge accordingly, it's still his mistake. An easy-to-do mistake (I also thought he was correct whilst watching in real time) but a mistake nonetheless.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:13 am

MUTU wrote:
RedQueen wrote:Lots of people agreeing that it was an unfair call here, even non-Bayern fans: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comment ... t_ucppn02/

I meant media and football blogs, not reddit or forums. I should have been more precise, sorry.

I stand by it. The ref's not the one to be held responsible for the defeat. That blaming the ref only plays in the hands of those who claim Bayern fans always put the blame on everyone but the manager and the team.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League