You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby eddinanM3 » Mon May 03, 2010 7:30 am

The Inter/Roma Coppa Italia Final should be a very good judge of what Bayern have to look forward to and what are the best ways to attack the back four of Inter. Lucio could be an accident waiting to happen in the CL Final as I am sure his emotions are going to be very high for a shot at his old team and sometimes in that kind of scenario you don't always make the best decisions.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon May 03, 2010 9:17 am

eddinanM3 wrote: Lucio could be an accident waiting to happen in the CL Final as I am sure his emotions are going to be very high for a shot at his old team and sometimes in that kind of scenario you don't always make the best decisions.

Lucio said after they kicked Barcelona out

That He has "No Revenge intentions "
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Mon May 03, 2010 9:49 am

Thiago Motta Begging UEFA " LET ME PLAY IN MADRID "

http://www.football-italia.net/may3b.html?
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 am

Element wrote:Thiago Motta Begging UEFA " LET ME PLAY IN MADRID "

http://www.football-italia.net/may3b.html?

You may beg how much ever you want.. But a RED CARD IS A RED CARD!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Mon May 03, 2010 10:51 am

appudds wrote:You may beg how much ever you want.. But a RED CARD IS A RED CARD!

Maybe they forgive Motta nad Ribery
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MunchenFC » Mon May 03, 2010 11:11 am

Element wrote:
appudds wrote:You may beg how much ever you want.. But a RED CARD IS A RED CARD!

Maybe they forgive Motta nad Ribery

I would willingly have Motta be able to play if Ribery can play for us.
Although I would willingly prefer Motta doesn't play and Ribery plays for us.
:D :D :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Mon May 03, 2010 11:58 am

Element wrote:Maybe they forgive Motta nad Ribery

Yeah.. i think every player should be ok to play in the finals because it might be once in a lifetime opportunity to play in CL finals and a player will be demotivated like hell if he misses out finals by suspension which isnt good for the player and the club....
ALso, to make sure, both teams have equal strenths (AND EQUAL FLOPS... :P ) so that it wud be a fair match, i emphasise that UEFA shud leave all suspensions in the CL finals (Provided the player doesnt foul with an evil mind or something and provided the player which he fouled is alright.. :mrgreen: )
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon May 03, 2010 2:12 pm

And you could clearly see that Busquets was cheating

But I don't think he will play.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Mon May 03, 2010 6:36 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:And you could clearly see that Busquets was cheating

yes

here is What Happened

in Fact , Al-Jazeera caught him cheating and faking

here EPIC FAIL NO DOUBT (at 0:11)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby machkover » Mon May 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Element wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:And you could clearly see that Busquets was cheating

yes

here is What Happened

[size=150]

busquet was surely cheating and lisandro added some cinematic show to ribery 's action and made it look dangerous.but lisandro defended Ribery =D> .we all read that here or somewhere else . on the other hand we saw how thiago motta beat Busquet on the neck after he got the red card :oops: .IMO it is because of this reaction he shouldn't play in the final and not becuase he got the red card at first hand.( does anyone know how many games he was banned ?? )
I repeat what i said earlier: if Ribery can't play in the Final it is because of the president's influnce on the judges. A yellow card could have spared us all this bordem and furry but don't forget that the referee that day was an Italian one who is a fiorentina fan ( we kicked both Juve and Fiorentia out of the CL . No wonders then if an Italian referee tries to kick our *** !! Let's hope that the referee on the final day will be fair and won't offer the cup to inter. If inter plays better than us we will cheer for both clubs if we were chapmions , " we will celebrate untill the roofs fall down" =D> [-o<
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tappinho » Tue May 04, 2010 12:48 am

I think Motta deserved a yellow card for that hand on Busquets' face, even if the Barça man obviously exaggerated... Anyway it would have been his second booking, so a red card. Maybe the ref took the worse path, but the result was fair: a red card. In my opinion Ribery's situation was (and hopefully is...) totally different.
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby eddinanM3 » Tue May 04, 2010 6:09 am

Motta has not served any of his suspension and Ribery already has missed a game In Lyon, so you are really comparing apple to oranges anyway. Ribery's suspension should have been one game and nothing more, nothing less, but to go for a three game bull scheisse call of a suspension is just a joke! It must be rescinded and Karl Heinz knows this and that is why he will be there in person! [-o<
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby Bilmuash » Tue May 04, 2010 8:37 am

For sake's football, Bayern to destroy Inter.
Bilmuash
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MrLinky » Tue May 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Element wrote:Lucio said after they kicked Barcelona out

That He has "No Revenge intentions "

Footballers always try to play down that "emotional attachment" they still have when they play their ex-teams, but it's surely gonna play a role, he can't deny that. It's not the same playing in the final against a team which you've met maybe 3 or 4 times throughout your entire career, compared to playing in the final against a club which you've been part of yourself for 5 years. You gotta give credit to him for what he did this year, he completely owned Drogba in the 2 matches against Chelsea, Ibrahimovic in the 2 matches against Barcelona (although it isn't that difficult containing Ibra's influence in these types of matches, the big-game flop player par excellence) and delivered some excellent displays in partnership with Samuel. To me he seems like a more disciplined and mature Lucio now. I still have no regrets we got rid of him and Ze Roberto. I was concerned at the beginning of the season with these two Brazilians gone, but van Gaal proved me wrong and I'm glad he did. Gotta admit though - still miss his fierce but at the same time hilariously funny facial expression whenever he was having one of his wild, unstoppable runs forward, when the results wasn't in our favor.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carles_Barcelona » Tue May 04, 2010 10:48 pm

2-1 for Bayern.

By the way and for many reasons (Van Gaal, Van Boomel, Mou, semifinal match...) Barça fans prefer Bayern München. No doubt.

Carles
Premium Bavaricum
Carles_Barcelona
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Catalonia

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League