You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby asdf » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:15 am

What very bitter Milan and Roma fans clutching at straws. At least some of your Bayern fans have some decency and don't want to win it this way. Do you really think Italian authorities are going to try and get Inter stripped of the Champions League by Uefa? Therefore, this would mean that Germany would be handed 4 C.L. spots and Italy 3...why would the italian authorities want such a thing?

The most likely thing to happen is a fine!
asdf
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Gimme back champions league 2010

Postby draconaut » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:13 am

shpati_L1 wrote:I dont want to win the CL like this.The match was played on the field and they were better.

I hope Inter will be forced to give Bayern a free CB(just joking) :lol:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri May 22, 2020 9:20 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lukas » Fri May 22, 2020 10:52 am

I hate that bastard Webb. Always used to give bad decisions against Hull as well (because he's from Sheffield and we hate rhem, many fans of a certain age, who remember the 80s, hate them more than Leeds)

I remember I had an extra weekend revision day at school for my exams that day. I wore the Bayern shirt my dad bought for me the day after we won the SF against Lyon as a reward for doing well in German. My first Bayern shirt the one with the horizontal stripes
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri May 22, 2020 10:59 am

Lukas wrote:I hate that bastard Webb

In one season Webb:

- failed to send off Camoranesi on at least 3 occasions against Bayern
- whistled the end of Bayern vs Juve with Olic through 1on1 vs Buffon
- failed to send off Sneijder for what should have been an accumulation of yellow cards in the 2010 final (particularly against Schweinsteiger and Robben)
- failed to award Bayern a stonewall penalty for a Maicon penalty in the 2010 final
- failed to send off De Jong for a kung fu kick in Xabi Alonso's chest during the World Cup final
- failed to award a penalty to the Netherlands when Robben was pulled back by Puyol as he was 1on1 vs Casillas
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:33 am

A corrupt sob ... remember he is a police so a corrupt sob for sure
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Fri May 22, 2020 11:45 am

MUTU wrote:

In one season Webb:

- failed to send off Sneijder for what should have been an accumulation of yellow cards in the 2010 final (particularly against Schweinsteiger and Robben)
- failed to award Bayern a stonewall penalty for a Maicon penalty in the 2010 final
- failed to send off De Jong for a kung fu kick in Xabi Alonso's chest during the World Cup final
- failed to award a penalty to the Netherlands when Robben was pulled back by Puyol as he was 1on1 vs Casillas

Best referee of all time according to the British media that year. Our local Yorkshire news TV show kept inviting him on the show to talk about his "achievements :twisted:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tuscanybayern » Fri May 22, 2020 11:48 am

MUTU wrote:

In one season Webb:

on UCL 2009/10 there were so many referee errors...everyone in Italy remembers Klose's offside goal allowed by Overbo against AC Florenz.

but remember that Inter should have never reached the final in the first place

many errors against Chelsea in both legs

the goal wrongly disallowed to Bojan in the last minute of the second leg
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri May 22, 2020 12:02 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:everyone in Italy remembers Klose's offside goal allowed by Overbo against AC Florenz

Yes, everyone in Italy remembers what they want to remember. They forget other details that don't help their cause.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 22, 2020 12:24 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:on UCL 2009/10 there were so many referee errors...everyone in Italy remembers Klose's offside goal allowed by Overbo against AC Florenz.

Well, Ovrebo isn't exactly the paragon of excellence. Webb, Ovrebo, and Kassai are the worst referees I've ever seen in international competitions.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri May 22, 2020 1:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Kassai

But that famous R. Madrid restaurant and him with his company after a successful job of relegating FC Bayern from the quarterfinal in 2016/2017. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of all restaurants and hotels they exactly picked the worst possible on the planet. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o It's completely clear that it wasn't some incredible coincidence. Uefa didn't see any problem there, though.

Tom Hening Ovrebo is the worst criminal ever. He did 5-6 terrible mistakes in one CL semifinal match that God himself couldn't fix it.

Barcelona won 5 CL titles, 3 are very outrageous. 2006 and 2009 semifinal are pure catastrophe, 2011 with that gypsy football, acting and rolling on the pitch against R. Madrid.
Not to mention that scandalous 2nd leg against PSG in 2016/2017 where referee directly helped Barcelona to win 6:1 and turned impossible 4:0 result because 2 goals directly goes to match referees even though PSG players looked like empty whores and cowards on the pitch except one phase where they scored and failed to add 1-2 more.

When referee mistakes become a regular practice as it's been the case with Barcelona and Madrid, then why even losing nerves... After all, there won't be any Mario Basler on the bench invading the pitch in the middle of the game and complaining to the referee and still end up without being booked, sent off or suspended. :D Ballack and Drogba in 2009 forgot to knock down Ovrebo and become world heroes.

Howard Webb is really a funny guy, but the reputation of England demands to have a referee in very important matches. I still remember his 'love' with Alex Ferguson and ManU and all those memes "penalty for Manchester Utd". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Fri May 22, 2020 2:16 pm

Fénix wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Kassai

But that famous R. Madrid restaurant and him with his company after a successful job of relegating FC Bayern from the quarterfinal in 2016/2017. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of all restaurants and hotels they exactly picked the worst possible on the planet. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o It's completely clear that it wasn't some incredible coincidence. Uefa didn't see any problem there, though.

I don't remember this. Got some details?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri May 22, 2020 2:48 pm

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 22, 2020 8:04 pm

FCBtv is showing this nightmarish final

Big mistake by LvG ... he should have started Olic as LW instead of Altintop and Gomez as the main striker
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:23 pm

Altintop was playing quite well and Gomez was having a poor season.

He did the right thing in terms of player selection. Both Inter goals came from poor individual mistakes by DvB and Demichelis.
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League