You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby KAHN » Wed May 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Barca was close to brake them, but they were not decisive enough. Only after some 75 minuets they start shooting from the outside and send balls in the box and just look like a team that have to score. And that 15 min was nearly enough to win it. Bayern on the other hand never look decisive, we never look like we need to score. And that was not just consequence of LVG tactic. There is a reason way he sits in his chair true hole game. He believe couch cant change anything when the game plays. When they score first and especially second there was no point in keeping possession and trying patiently to brake there defense. If you need couch to tell you to go forward and attack in that situation there is something very wrong with you. If there was Bochum in place of Inter I am convinced we would not win. Because we never look like a team ready and confident to win the trophy.

Like LVG said... "It is easier to defend than to attack"

Well LVG if you think that then why didn't we play catanachio? It would puzzle the sh.. out of Mourinho! :D
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby machkover » Wed May 26, 2010 3:46 pm

KAHN wrote:.......... Bayern on the other hand never look decisive, we never look like we need to score. And that was not just consequence of LVG tactic. There is a reason way he sits in his chair true hole game. He believe couch cant change anything when the game plays. ................. :D

we lost because FCBayern played with 11 players while inter were 13 . LVG didn't move from his bench while his teacher/pupil maurinho kept standing near the touchline throughout the whole match encouraging and motivating his players . so i believe he was the most active player in the game while LVG was watching the game like any other fan as if he is having a BL game . surely he was thinking that bayern would score in a moment or another unfortunately ,that didn't happen. i expected him to stand up in the second half but he didn't .. he looked too confident . so I can say maurinho was player 12 in inter while real madrid fans were player 13 .
No wonder then if we lost ! we didn't deserve to win althoguh only and only Rooben really tried hard. unfortunately we were walking only on our right leg because Platini broke our left one . :evil: :evil:
finally i would like to thank LVG for allowing us to be at the final and at the same time I blame him for letting it go through our fingers so easily!! we were so close to the cup, guys .didn't we ?
I would pay millions to know what LVG learned from that Final !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Uh, I think that LVG learned not to start a player out of position at a critical spot when everyone on you team is healthy in a CL Final! [-X

Or at least I sure as hell hope he did!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 26, 2010 11:09 pm

And here it goes again...

We won the double and we`re at the CL finals ALL BECAUSE OF LVG....and some people still have the courage to blame him for not winning the CL:)

I am speachless...
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Wed May 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Scholl, this will happen after every defeat.
After we lost I didn't feel sad, actually I was only proud of my team and I went out partying later that night wearing my Bayern shirt.
Im so proud of what we've done this year and I thank LVG for that.

But, in the final he did make a mistake by not playing Contento, that's how I feel at least. Anyhow, my signature "I trust in LVG" will stay. :)
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Come on...

If Contento played and he made 1 mistake like Alaba did you would all hang LVG by balls...

Badstuber is 10x more reliable than Contento. And he was not the problem...Demichelis and DVB made those mistakes...And Muller missed 2 chances... So please dont look for excuses to blame LVG...he was not on the pitch.

Gods were on Inter`s side and they won because every little thing went in their favour.

If you put Mourinho, Ferguson, Lippi together...You still would not believe at the beginning of the season that we will play such a beautifull football and almost win the triple for the first time in our history. So dont look for the black sheep.

We over-performed this season and everyone should be overjoyed because of what our team won this year.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby shileno » Thu May 27, 2010 1:10 am

I agree with you guys, even if I don't like LVG, it's not his fault. He has all my respect for what we did with us and if we didn't win the final, it was only because we lacked determination. That match was the living proof of that we're not fully ready for winning a final, our team is too young, we need more experience.

I have no doubt that we'll win it in the next years.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby SilentStrike » Thu May 27, 2010 1:22 am

sch0ll7 wrote:Come on...

If Contento played and he made 1 mistake like Alaba did you would all hang LVG by balls...

False. Badstuber has been horrible at LB and against ManU it was almost like he wasn't on the pitch. Same goes for yesterday.
I along with most other forumers here were hoping to see Contento for this match as well as the match against WErder. And if he made a mistake, I certainly wouldn't blame LVG as I wanted him to play. If Robben made a huge error I wouldnt blame LVG either cus I want Robben to play.

Our left side was dead, Altintop couldn't do anything by himself and there was no LB to help him.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu May 27, 2010 1:49 am

I am not going to blame the loss on Badstuber playing LB and that is LVG's call and he knows a hell of a lot more than all of us. However I will say that I think that Contento would have brought more to the table on offense on the left side were we really needed it than Badstuber did, because Badstuber did nothing really but stand there in his spot and make back passes or lateral passes, he never once tried to go forward with a pass or dribble and he never ran into open space to provide someone an outlet after he made is his pass! He played a one man zone with no movement essentially on the offensive end. Seems to me that in order to pull a very good defense apart you would want as much speed and movement as you could get so I don't know why Contento wasn't the first choice? He defends the left side better too and tracks back with much more pace than anyone except maybe Lahm.

There were just too many things that went wrong on offense and defense for Bayern to overcome against Inter in Madrid, I guess that I was just hoping for more as we all were! :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Thu May 27, 2010 9:25 am

Actually although I also agree that LVG should have used some other defensive line (=Contento as LB, Demi+Badstuber as CB in order to have speed), I don't blame him.

I agree with Scholl7 on this one. We were unlucky at times. The outcome of the game would be a lot different if Muller had scored, but he was a bit unlucky (Caesar deflect the shot luckily with his feet and Cambiasso was in the way of the ball on the second shot).

Anyway, details and luck always play a lot in a final. Apart from these, we didn't show the same determination as we showed vs ManU in the first leg for example.

A great opportunity lost, but it is in our hands (and to our board hands) to establish our team in the elite of European teams again if next year we reach CL semis at least.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby eddinanM3 » Fri May 28, 2010 5:12 am

The expectations for Bayern in the CL are going to be very high to say the least after this season and they should be if you want to be among the 5 or 6 best clubs in Europe. Bayern have to realize that in order to stay up with Chelsea, Barca, Real and Man United that you need the certain level of quality on the field and on the bench.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby quite » Fri May 28, 2010 10:14 am

imo we didn't lose that match simply because of Micho and DvB personally, I think it was a tactical error that left Micho at the back by himself. When Sneijder and Milito both attacked at once, Micho had to mark one of them leaving the other side open. DvB and Badstuber were simply not fast enough to pull back in timm. Neither Demichelis or DvB are fast enough to backpedal, they need other people down there to support them. Inter had practically their whole team in their half, we had just Micho.

also I think Van Bommel was not playing at his best, should've replaced him with Tymo.
quite
First post

Postby machkover » Fri May 28, 2010 12:55 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:And here it goes again...

We won the double and we`re at the CL finals ALL BECAUSE OF LVG....and some people still have the courage to blame him for not winning the CL:)

I am speachless...

Who would you blame Then ? :!: :!: :!: yourself for giving yourself the burden of going all the way to Madrid to see Bayern getting so close to the historic achievment and then lose for futile mistakes of our hopeless defenders who did their best but couldn't help conceiding 2 goals .

LVG should have made some changes in the process of the game during the 90 minutes . he facilatated Muarinho's task because he didn't change anything in the way we played . there were some subs but no changes in the philosophy of the game process ! what 's going to drive mad is the fact that LVG declared that even if he had the opportunity to play that final again he would play it in the same way he did on 22 May . he means he did eveything right . SO stubborn [-X

one more thing , SchOll7 , because you were in the stadium that day ; Can you tell us exactly how many times did LVG stood up during the game to talk to his players and guide them through inter's defence !!!
YOU should admit that MAURINHO was the best player of the final ( he was 90 minutes along the pitch screaming and guiding) while our LVG was the quitest spectetor.

with all my respect for LVG for the good job he did , he allowed the pupils of his pupil to **** us !!!!!! yet Ribery could have spared us much tears :evil: :evil: :evil:. f*** you platini . sorry for the bad words guys but this is what i am feeeling right now .
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby machkover » Fri May 28, 2010 1:11 pm

AvatarX wrote:...I agree with Scholl7 on this one. We were unlucky at times. The outcome of the game would be a lot different if Muller had scored, but he was a bit unlucky (Caesar deflect the shot luckily with his feet and Cambiasso was in the way of the ball on the second shot).

Anyway, details and luck always play a lot in a final. Apart from these, we didn't show the same determination as we showed vs ManU in the first leg for example....

in a CL final nothing should be left to luck . even luck itself should be made to play to your side. and it's here where Maurinho outdid LVG , of course in addition to his being player No 12 on the pitch while LVG watched comfortably from the bench like any other spectator . he looked overconfident .consequently we paid for it expensively . as i said earlier i would pay a lot to know what LVG has learned from that final .!!!!!!!!!!!!
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri May 28, 2010 1:37 pm

in a CL final nothing should be left to luck . even luck itself should be made to play to your side. and it's here where Maurinho outdid LVG , of course in addition to his being player No 12 on the pitch while LVG watched comfortably from the bench like any other spectator . he looked overconfident .consequently we paid for it expensively . as i said earlier i would pay a lot to know what LVG has learned from that final .!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really think that Inter won just because Mourinho was next to the pitch and LVG was sitting in his seat?

That is just his style...it has nothing to do with confidence or anything else.
Hitzfeld was the same...he never shouted at players.
Ferguson is also one of those who sit and watch the game.

So if Klinsmann was our coach in the finals do u think he would help our players to win this match just by shouting at them from the side of the pitch?
sch0ll7

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League