You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby robbery » Sun May 23, 2010 3:38 pm

I'm proud of FC Bayern. We can't reach 1/4 or 1/8 finals every year and suddenly win the CL. This final is a great step to the victory. We missed Ribery more than any other player.
We need a GK, a LB, a Striker and a 10, like Diego or SCHNEIJDER. 'Cause you can say what you want, Kroos still DONT HAVE the CL Level. One day maybe.
And one day, Contento, Badstuber, Muller will be great. We must keep this team spirit and our players.
Robben, Ribery, what else ?
robbery
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernBhoy » Sun May 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Gutted but not really surprised. Ribery proved a massive miss. It was too much to ask Hamit and Robben to stretch that Inter side enough to make all that possession count. Milito's finishing was =D>

Milito will get the plaudits for his goals and rightly so, but Inter's star men for me were Sneijder, Maicon and the superb Cambiasso. Our one chance was Robben getting at Chivu, which he did, but Inter have three top defenders to cover him. We didn't. Lahm was superb and felt so sorry or him. Micho and DvB only confirmed they're not up to playing at that level. We got to the final despite them.

We had possession in the 60s% but never really looked like making it count. Cesar had a couple of decent saves but no more than Butt. Schweini had a decent game but his partner MvB, who's had a bit of an Indian summer recently, let him down too often and should be moved on. Tymo would have been a better foil. Muller was an empty jersey, but is still learning at that level. Hamit did OK. We needed to score first, or keep it at 0-0 until the last 20, which would have drawn Inter out and forced their hand. Instead we played right into Mourinho's game plan. They let us have so much possession because in Lucio, Cambiasso and Samuel, they are confident they'll nullify anyone. They did it to the best team on the planet in the semis. A team far better equipped to break them down than Bayern.

A double to console myself with, an achievement I thought we'd struggle with at the start of the season. If you'd told me in December we'd win the Bundesliga and the Pokal, and get to the CL final, I'd have bitten your hand off. Then said you were a mentalist.

Congrats to Inter, they deserved their win. Pandev is a diving effer. They may not be the prettiest side to watch, like a Barca or Arsenal, but they're damn effective. They're an archetypal Italian side. A typical Mourinho side. Love him or loath him, you cannot argue with his record. He is a superb coach and tactician, and will provide a massive test for Pep Guardiola next season. Shame he's also an arrogant bawbag, but I guess when you have the CV he has, you can get away with it. He spent hundreds of millions at Chelsea and failed to get them a CL title. I think he'll get his third at Madrid.

Stern des Südens til I die. Proud of the team that got us there. We'll be back, stronger than ever, hopefully with a few "Hollywood" signings in the summer, competing at this level again, where we belong. New keeper, CB, LB & a DM/AM to complement Schweini. Can't wait to see Kroos back at the Allianz. LvG knows what we need.
BayernBhoy
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun May 23, 2010 6:13 pm

F*** LUCIO

Lucio said " No one has thought that Bayern would let me go , I Dont know why they have , I DID NOT WANT TO LOSE THE FINAL VS BAYERN ,and my wish became true , INTER IS THE ONLY CLUB IN MY HEART"
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby VIKTOR84 » Sun May 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Element wrote:F*** LUCIO

Lucio said " No one has thought that Bayern would let me go , I Dont know why they have , I DID NOT WANT TO LOSE THE FINAL VS BAYERN ,and my wish became true , INTER IS THE ONLY CLUB IN MY HEART"

Yea LVG is only guilty for letting him go,if he was in our side yesterday i think that it might turn out in our favor.
But we must go on and find desent player like Lucio was who we are missing a lot.
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sun May 23, 2010 6:38 pm

VIKTOR84 wrote:Yea LVG is only guilty for letting him go,if he was in our side yesterday i think that it might turn out in our favor.
But we must go on and find desent player like Lucio was who we are missing a lot.

No

Lucio was good , but he wont work here

His Style and Mentality does not work here (He works like he wants, has no Discipline)

I wanted him to leave and was Happy when he left (Thinking that we were gonig to sign A replacement)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sun May 23, 2010 6:43 pm

"We would never have lost with Ribéry," said beckenbauer

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ague-final?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Element wrote:
VIKTOR84 wrote:Yea LVG is only guilty for letting him go,if he was in our side yesterday i think that it might turn out in our favor.

No

Lucio was good , but he wont work here

His Style and Mentality does not work here (He works like he wants, has no Discipline)

I disagree. Mourinho obviously changed this mentality, so LVG could have change that, too.
Lucio was the best defender in BL statistically speaking and was the best CB in this year CL. It was a mistake letting him go and believing that DVB can replace him. Even Kaiser said that (http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubf ... ssfeedatt=) .
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Sun May 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Yes , DVB as Replacement of Lucio was A Joke

But There are many Defenders who would have done a better job than Lucio if they had replaced him here
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Carles_Barcelona » Sun May 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi,

Yes, it was frustrating. When Inter scored first I thinked it would be really difficult. And we had our chance, but Thomas isn't Gerd...

This had to be Inter's year. They played well, they played strong, they had luck, they made a lot of penalties (yesterday, against Barcelona, Chelsea)... They worked very well in and out of the field.

Anyway, we must we proud of FC Bayern. Our team reached the final, and it's a success. We must improve our defence (to much slow) and keep working with our young boys, working for München final, in 2012.

Defeat is hard, but increases our feelings. Even more than yesterday or ManU's day, I suffered really when we were defeat against Aston Villa in 1982. Then we were really better...and nevertheless we lost. But here we are, and we feel the Bayern strong than never in our hearts, isn't it?

Strictly for the record, I saw the game at maybe the only german bar in Barcelona, "Chez Muller", near to Sagrada Familia... For my sadness they celebrated greatly any goal scored, they were supporters of Stuttgart and hated Bayern and my t-shirt. I would never come back there. Very desappointing, believe me.

In Bayern we trust. Greetings from Barcelona.

Carles
Premium Bavaricum
Carles_Barcelona
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Catalonia

Postby SilentStrike » Sun May 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Lucio kissed the bayern scarf yesterday. I think Bayern still lies closer to his heart than you think, Element.
Here is a picture: http://www.beyazgazete.com/haber/2010/0 ... 0-164.html
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby hgb09 » Sun May 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Element wrote:"We would never have lost with Ribéry," said beckenbauer

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ague-final?

we all know that, it would have been impossible to stop robbery together, imagine inter without sneijder, no creativity at all.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Sun May 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Actually , Sneijder for Inter is not as important as Ribery or Robben here

but you are right
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Sun May 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Element wrote:Lucio was good , but he wont work here

I wanted him to leave and was Happy when he left (Thinking that we were gonig to sign A replacement)

Fake. Lucio is one of the most professional and disciplined players of Brazil, if not the only one (he's captain you know?). It was a BIG mistake of letting him go, and I don't blame him when he says Inter is the only club in his heart, c'mmon, we practically kick him out and Inter gave him a home. I just hope we can get a proper replacement for him.

Sneijder is important for the team. Robbery are important for scoring goals. Yesterday we saw the same team of a couple of months ago, the one who only depends on Robbery :roll:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby hgb09 » Sun May 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Element wrote:Actually , Sneijder for Inter is not as important as Ribery or Robben here

but you are right

i know but their best player along with milito like ribery and robben here
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby sedmica » Sun May 23, 2010 10:11 pm

I don't know if some people here do know what is football and rules and regulations?

C'mon, let's admit. Thomas Muller will never be world class player, i say NEVER, that's the fact. I'm certain in that like I'm certain that we lost yesterday 2-0. He had a chance against Manchester United, he missed. Everybody said, ok he is still young, he have to learn, he' ll be better in next matches. Then came Lyon, where he ruined like 2 - 3 100 % chances. Again everybody said, he is young, lack of experience etc. And now finaly, he made the biggest mistake in season, he made the worst thing he could have done. He missed the 1000000000 % chance which would lead the match in completely different direction, but not he missed again.
He will have 21 in september. That's not 17, 18 or 19. With 21 years, it becomes cristaly clear who would be world class, extra player or who would be just rotation player.
Look at some other players, Contento, he is also 20, Pato, also 20, Miralem Pjanic, also 20, Mehmet Ozil, he is 21. These players all play in top leagues, top clubs, and they have much more energy and talent than Muller, who is overvalued, and I think that next season, LVG won't be so easy on him like this season.

Secondly, we knew this all time, but the truth is that we wouldn't believe it. Me too. I have truly believed that we could win, but after the match I realised that we had no chance on winning.
Firsty, their goalie is alien. The best in the world.
Secondly, their CB's Lucio and Samuel, and flanks Maicon and Zanetti are incredible, and uncrossable.
Thirdly, in middle Cambiasso, as one of the best DM's in the World and Sneijder as the brain of the whole team
Finaly, the one and only, Diego Milito, really one of the best forwards right now, lucky for Argentina to have Milito, Higuain, Aguero and Messi in attack

Our defenders aren't on the level like theirs, our attack is weaker than theirs and our midfielders could compete with theirs if RIbery had played, but in that formation, no way. To make it more difficult, they played all out defense, and it was impossible to get through the 10 players behind the ball.

But, no critics, only realistic facts. This season had been great. We won Bundesliga, German Cup and we are Runners up of the Champions League. Who would expect this in the beggining of the season ???

With some adjustments, we could be more stronger and dangerous and hopefully we could repeat this year in the next years in head of us.

One more time,
GOOD JOB GUYS =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Louis Van Gaal =D> =D>
Bayern Munchen fan from ZAGREB, Croatia
sedmica
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League