You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby eddinanM3 » Sat May 01, 2010 5:30 am

They don't give out the CL trophy for stats on a piece of paper, they give out for the performance you put out on the grass!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby GioElber » Sat May 01, 2010 10:03 am

YlonenXabi wrote:They have one of the best (if not the best) defensive lines with one of the best goalkeepers
We have one of the worst defensive lines and probably the worst goalkeeper

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! =D> =D>
GioElber
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 01, 2010 10:26 am

YlonenXabi wrote: We have one of the worst defensive lines and probably the worst goalkeeper

We most certainly do not have one the worst goalkeepers!
Butt has been solid this year and we can all see that, even Beckenbauer commented on his good performances.
Also, our defensive line is not bad if they just play to their potential, have Contento start at LB over Badstuber, and rule out silly mental mistakes, just looks at the semi-final against Lyon!
How many goals did they score?
How many mistakes did they make?
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sat May 01, 2010 10:40 am

eddinanM3 wrote:Muntari is a butcher nothing more nothing less! He is a red card waiting to happen and I don't think that is something you want to risk in a CL FInal when your team hasn't seen one for 40 years! Queresma couldn't find the net is he dived into it head first!

Why are you comparing players to Muntari and Queresma?
They wont be playing.

Thats like comparing their players to our Lell, Gorlitz, Rensing.

Fact is, their XI is much stronger than ours.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Sat May 01, 2010 1:30 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Fact is, their XI is much stronger than ours.

individually

Their GK, Forwards and Defenders are better than us

However , I Think that our Midfield is better than theirs (Schweinsteiger is one of europe's Best Central Midfielders this season , Van Bommel was the best CL captain and Robben.. no comment)

But Mentally wise ,our team is maybe the best in history

even Nerlinger and Van Gaal said that they did not know that our team is that strong Mentally

besides the chemsitry is high , every player palys for the team

when one has A bad day , the other covers for him
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Element wrote:

=D> =D> =D>
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Sat May 01, 2010 5:06 pm

I didn't bring up Muntari and Quersema someone else did in an earlier post about their mids! I just commented on their lack of quality! And I am fully aware that they will not see action.

On Inter's first 11, yes they have a lot of quality players, but offensively they depend on lot on Sniejder to create everything, without him their offense is becomes stagnant and they find it difficult to score. Keep the ball away from Sniejder and it will be a much easier day for the defense.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby slyk » Sat May 01, 2010 5:19 pm

As mentioned,Sneijder is really the engine of their attack, if we neutralize him, which our midfield should be able to do on paper, then we significantly cut off a major part of their attack, allowing us to attack their defense more and hopefully they break. However, players like sneijder would be very difficult to contain for the entire 90mins, all he needs is one little smart pass and Eto'o (a big match kind of player) or Milito (who has been quite good for them) can hurt us.

As long as Bayern plays their game and brings the aggression from the Juventus game, we should be fine, but I believe it's going to be a really tight game. Lucio will definitely be motivated to stop our attackers. The first thing for now is to stay healthy and on form. I like the fact that other players in our squad are scoring now, that relieves the pressure from Robben to come up with wonder goals in do or die matches like this.
Last edited by slyk on Sat May 01, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dambun » Sat May 01, 2010 6:19 pm

There's a lot we should think of about the final vs. Inter....
But I agree with you guys: One thing's clear to me: We should shut Sneijder down.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby armbrust » Sun May 02, 2010 9:03 am

individually

Their GK, Forwards and Defenders are better than us

However , I Think that our Midfield is better than theirs (Schweinsteiger is one of europe's Best Central Midfielders this season , Van Bommel was the best CL captain and Robben.. no comment)

even Nerlinger and Van Gaal said that they did not know that our team is that strong Mentally

besides the chemsitry is high , every player palys for the team

when one has A bad day , the other covers for him

well said , i agree 100%.

our teamwork and mental conditions are probably the top in the world rigth now.

ussually a better team beat better players, hope thats the case for this match.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby machkover » Sun May 02, 2010 11:20 am

Element wrote:
Lisadro said in an interview

" There was no bad attention from Franck Ribery, Both of us went to the ball , I Omly was faster than him "

I don't think they will allow him to play the final . simply because Platini is the president of the UEFA . he has no liking neither for ribery nor for Germany because Bilal Ribery turned into a moslil and is married to a moslim (racism)+ he can take away platini's pride and glory in french football and finally because the Manschafte often kicks french ass in world cup .
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sun May 02, 2010 12:22 pm

machkover wrote: he has no liking neither for ribery nor for Germany because Bilal Ribery turned into a moslil and is married to a moslim (racism

1-No Racism because islam is A Religion not Race

2-There is no Such thing as Racism in FIFA

3-Racism Days are over , Hate against Islam and other Races reached its peak in 2003 , but then it calmed down

The Raceism problem is overrated By Media just to find stuff to write , people now know that People are to be judged by their personality , not anything else

There are Christians who live in muslim Countries and they are totally happy and dont feel difference

also Many Muslims in Europe (4 million Muslims in Germany) , and they live in peace , in fact Germany wants to start teaching Islam in universities because 4 million muslims have the right to learn about their religion

19% of Germans have migration backgrounds

Netherlands is also full of Muslims

50% of the new born ones are Muslims , yet no one is feeling hated , discriminated

in fact these days no one can know what Your Religion is unless you tell

So dont get blinded by media , Brother

4-Ribery is French , so he will stand up for him

5-Platini was not from the Committee members

The Committee members were 3 , the head of that committee was Dr. Thomas Partl

He said "The Ball was A bit Far away When Ribery did the foul"

Then he Added " You decide Journalist wise, but we are Judges and have to decide Judge-wise)

Judge wise means , U decide based on what u see , Ribery came late and hit the player , so it counts as an attack

you cant See intentions

This way of deciding and judging is the fairest , but this is A CL final , not a 3rd league Game

so they could have banned him for 2 games next season + a 10 thousand euros fine for Hard Tackling , not intentional hurting
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Slemba » Sun May 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Element wrote:He said "The Ball was A bit Far away When Ribery did the foul"

WTF we r talking about milliseconds :shock: :shock:
How the hell would Ribery do such a calculation within milliseconds and in such a semifinal match in front of 69000 fans with so much adrenaline and passion.... :?
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby slyk » Sun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Watched Inter and Lazio, and the Lazio fans were cheering really loud, ESPECIALLY WHEN INTER SCORED :shock: . Apparently, they would rather lose a game than let their city rivals(Roma) win the title.

I was hoping to get a real feel for Inter's approach for their games but this wasn't a match for any real analysis; Lazio wasn't really interested in the match. Wednesday's Coppa Italia would certainly be a better sample match.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby machkover » Sun May 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Element wrote:1-No Racism because islam is A Religion not Race

2-There is no Such thing as Racism in FIFA

3-Racism Days are over , Hate against Islam and other Races reached its peak in 2003 , but then it calmed down

The Raceism problem is overrated By Media just to find stuff to write , people now know that People are to be judged by their personality , not anything else

There are Christians who live in muslim Countries and they are totally happy and dont feel difference

also Many Muslims in Europe (4 million Muslims in Germany) , and they live in peace , in fact Germany wants to start teaching Islam in universities because 4 million muslims have the right to learn about their religion

19% of Germans have migration backgrounds

Netherlands is also full of Muslims

50% of the new born ones are Muslims , yet no one is feeling hated , discriminated

in fact these days no one can know what Your Religion is unless you tell

So dont get blinded by media , Brother

when you get older you will discover how wrong you are :^o #-o .only then you shall say a certain Machkover knew all about it !!!!!!!! stop . no more talking about it please !! this is a sporting thread ! stop [-X [-X [-X [-X
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League