You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun May 23, 2010 12:19 am

OK...i have calmed down now.

In retrospect this is my analysis.

We had an amazing season, Inter just showed us their own taste of "German Efficiency" in particular Milito, I am sure if you traced his Family tree back you would find German blood in him, he is clinical, 2/2 I mean come on...The guy is ridiculous...he carried Inter's attack.

On the whole, I still believe with a few signings (1 in attack 2 in defense...) we are going to be the MORE consistent team in the long run, Inter deserves to enjoy their 3rd trophy they have been waiting for it a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Time. But when it comes to consistency I see us being in the semi's/finals next year and not Inter.

A signing in attack, either a flair attacking midfielder like VDV or Krasic or Hazard or Marin...or an all out striker like Dzeko/we need to HOPE Gomez finds his game...

In defense, I am not going to state the obvious....DvB should be our 4th backup striker, hes old but hes done enough for the club (Offensively more so than defensively...) I hope LVG makes him our 4th Striker, behind Gomez/Olic/Muller...Klose is going to leave. I hope we sign a super-star CB like Chielieni or Vidic...I am more concerned about this than our Fullback situation...because super-star fullbacks are few and far between and our club has been searching for a 2nd Willy Sagnol for ages and we have been failing at it every transfer season....so i hope we just get a solid CB.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Sun May 23, 2010 12:29 am

raz25 wrote:yea, i just came home from a pub. it was so painful to see 95% of the people out there cheering for inter (because of chivu), btw I wished he died on the pitch. i drank 5 beers but that still didn't help. it was so frustrating to see those macarronians keep their 4th cl place. i couldn't watch the last 30 seconds, it was just too much for my heart.

so i left, looking for a place to eat some hot sandwitch with my friend. once i entered that fuking restaurant i saw a big screen TV with zaneti lifting the thropy, i almost puked.

to sumarize, it was the shittiest night of my life, i never felt worse. we were so fukin close. lvg, with all the respect, fuk you! you played badstuber on the left instead of contento, and you also let the slowest defender on the universe aka dvb play against the most in form striker in the world, WTF????

yeah thats smart, slag off the best manager we've had in over a decade...........idiot
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby bayern-77 » Sun May 23, 2010 12:30 am

congratulations for your game really bubbly, never seen a team play well as Bayern tonight, great van Gaal! :lol:
now I ask you .... it was better to make a shit game and win or play a game of shit like you do and lose?
really wanted to win with a team like yours?
van buiten, badstuber, De Michelis Altintop these players never to play for Inter suits only for the Bundesliga
Inter European champions and you at home ... next time try to be less presumptuous :lol: :lol:
ciao ciao mangia wurstel :lol: :lol:
bayern-77
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bavarezul13 » Sun May 23, 2010 12:31 am

to conclude...it's the worst day of my life...i love bayern more than myself or any other person...and it was a great chance...but we failed...maybe we'll be in a final in 2020...sorry to say this but we had luck to be here with our defense...and i don't see bayern making any major transfer...i mean look at our history...our biggest transfer is 30mil...second 25...and some 4 5 teams do 30m transfers every summer
bavarezul13
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun May 23, 2010 1:03 am

We are going to go very deep in CL next season. 8) and once the fairplay rule in invoked which is next season or the season after next...get used to Bayern being consistenly one of Europe's elite as they make the semi;s/finals....of eACH CUP COMPETITION....
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Sun May 23, 2010 1:04 am

We weren't in a CL final in many years. I think our board realized that Bayern must be a competitive team, so we need to improve it. Money is not a problem IMO.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby VIKTOR84 » Sun May 23, 2010 1:29 am

For me it was obvious that Inter will win,just i prayed for Bayern to make miracle and lift the CL trophy but we failed,and i have nothing against Inter,we all knowed that they will be playing counter attacking football like they did it tonight,and because their ultra greath defence they menidge to win the game.
We all know that we are weak in defence ,just as all of you are saying i hope that our board realise this problem and open the pockets to bring a quality CB and a real striker not Gomes who is just a spectator on the field.We need some striker just like Robben,and we will be good in the offence,
Contento is doing OK for now and i some how trust him,he is not the kind of player like Lell or Gorlitz is.He showed really good moves and he position him self just good.But if we bring another LB who is World class i won't mind just we need to play Contento more often or loan him in other greath club like Stutgard ,Leverkusen or even Werder where he can grow a little bit.
All in all i'm proud to even be in the final,and also dissapoint not to win it cause we were so close,but the team can gel more for years to come just to keep our strongest players and bring more quality in.
GO BAYERN GO =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby mmr14 » Sun May 23, 2010 2:35 am

fuck everything ! fuck football fuck inter fuck uefa and fuck the world !
mmr14
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby asdf » Sun May 23, 2010 3:50 am

Hi guys, I am an Inter fan - but would like to say congratulations and unlucky on two things - Huge achievement for Bayern to get to champions league final especially after the start they got off to...and unlucky for this evening, because I actually thought Bayern played quite well tonight, but just didn't make enough clear cut chances and definitely missed Ribery - as all too often they were just simply passing it to Robben.

However, I have to say some of the comments on how Germany deserve 4 spots ahead of Italy is daft. The reason Germany's co-efficient has been so good is down to the fact that Uefa Cup (Europa League) matches count the same as Champions League matches which is absolutely ridiculous. Italian teams do not give a fuck about Europa League, whereas many German teams such as Hamburg, Werder Bremen etc. put their heart and soul into it, so obviously they are gonna do better, becuase they are decent teams. But if you are to go by past ten years of champions league football an Italian team has won it 3 times...German team once, English twice, spanish 4 times?..I believe in 03 the semi final consisted of 3 italian teams...I would love to know the last time there were 3 German teams in the Champions league semi-final?

Teams like Schalke, Wolfsburg etc.dont have a patch on the likes of Juventus and Milan - and I think if yous were being honest yous would agree. Real Madrid haven't got to quarter final stage in something like 7 years, and you wouldn't dare compare a team like Hamburg or what not to them, so why bother comparing them to Milan - who are probably the most successful team in modern day history in europe?
asdf
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby appudds » Sun May 23, 2010 4:04 am

Hey guys..
I was dissapointed with our centre backs.. We are almost level in every aspect only that our CD sucked while Milito played well.. That resulted in Inter's 2-0 victory.
I heard someone saying we will earn around 70 million as we end up as runners up..
All i can say is we need to invest in 3 areas: FullBack, Central Defender and a Striker.
Klose and Gomez- both our out and out strikers are useless.
If we want to be dominant in CL next season, we should sell Klose and get a good striker in mid twenties.
Demichellis plays sucking games once in every 3 matches.. So, he is inconsistent and is goods enough only as a bench warmer.
A great top class CB is a must.. Or else, we will blow it up like this only..
ANd FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE... BADSTUBER IS NOT A LB.. He will be great only as CB..
ANd THE MOST ESSENTIAL PART. A fullback... Without a great fulback, our defense will continue to be sucky..
Nice to see that our Board didn feel "this line-up" is ideal and that he admits defense needs strengthening...
MY SUGGESTION:
Srna/ Adriano or Zhirkov - 20 million.
Vidic/ great CB- 20 million
Ezequil Lavezzi- 20 million
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby MunchenFC » Sun May 23, 2010 4:09 am

People say they are so "gutted" and yeah I'm disappointed, but;

1. It's only a football match!

2. We were very lucky to be in the final and van Gaal hit it on the head. We were lucky from some favorable refereeing and Robben goals and we are not one of the best teams in Europe at all with our defense, particularly van Buyten's lack of speed and Badstuber's lack of ability in attack.

If we were destined to lose I am glad it was in the manner that completely exploited our weaknesses so they can be fully addressed and we can be stronger to win next year in the final, I can see a Bayern vs Chelsea or Manchester! :D :D :D
It was a great season guys.
Viva FC Bayern forever!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby wadie » Sun May 23, 2010 6:09 am

mmr14 wrote:**** everything ! **** football **** inter **** uefa and **** the world !

Totally agree !
wadie
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bilmuash » Sun May 23, 2010 6:18 am

Fvck Inter! I will hate this team and their coach for the rest of my life, disgusting football I have ever seen. :x :x :x :x :x
Bilmuash
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby eddinanM3 » Sun May 23, 2010 7:12 am

While I was very sad to see what happened today in Madrid I still want to thank Bayern and LVG for a great season and many great moments that made me very proud to be a Bayern fan.

This loss to Inter was huge and it magnified some of our weaknesses for all to see, but LVG and Bayern will learn from this and we will come back a bigger and stronger team next time make no mistake about it! :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby raz25 » Sun May 23, 2010 8:18 am

FCB 4 EVA wrote:
raz25 wrote:yea, i just came home from a pub. it was so painful to see 95% of the people out there cheering for inter (because of chivu), btw I wished he died on the pitch. i drank 5 beers but that still didn't help. it was so frustrating to see those macarronians keep their 4th cl place. i couldn't watch the last 30 seconds, it was just too much for my heart.

so i left, looking for a place to eat some hot sandwitch with my friend. once i entered that fuking restaurant i saw a big screen TV with zaneti lifting the thropy, i almost puked.

to sumarize, it was the shittiest night of my life, i never felt worse. we were so fukin close. lvg, with all the respect, fuk you! you played badstuber on the left instead of contento, and you also let the slowest defender on the universe aka dvb play against the most in form striker in the world, WTF????

yeah thats smart, slag off the best manager we've had in over a decade...........idiot

man, what's the matter with you :? ? Haven't you seen my sig by now? Don't you think that I also know how great LVG is? That we finally have a philosphy? That he promoted Badstuber, Muller? That he made Schweini who he is right now? That I should be greatful to make the double, let alone the UCL final, in his first year? Just to name a few. Only a slight look at the last season, and you would realize how much we improved because of him.

dude, this was the UCL final! What makes you think we are going to reach it again next year, or in the next 5 years? Imagine this: in this transfer season we will buy Srna, Chiellini, Neuer and Dzeko (not going to happen), imagine that LVG will make us play even better tactically, imagine that we are going to get extremely hungry and determined to win the whole thing, after we tasted blood (silver medal), imagine that Badstuber, Muller, Gomez will explode, imagine we will see a Ribery that we never seen before... Will this make us an a lot better team? Sure. Does it mean we will win the CL? No. That was the best possible scenario for us, but that still doesn't guarantee us anything except for Bundesliga. Also, just because we are Improving, that doesn't mean other teams won't (barca - villa, fabregas, madrid-mourinho, chelsea - from what I read they have a 100 mil trasnfer budget). I'm not a pessimistic brick, I hope with all my heart that we'll win it next year, I'm just saying that the chances of winning the UCL in the next 5 years maybe even more, are less than the chances not to win it.

I don't know how you felt last night, but I was very dissapointed, frustrated (still am, and still will be for the next few days) for being that damn close. I'm not saying that I am smarter than LVG, or that I am a better tactician, of course I'm not, nobody is, but think about it, in this hypothetical situation, for some reason the match would get replayed, and you would see this defense line up: Lahm-DVB-Micho-Bad, would you be happy with it? Or would you prefer Lahm-Micho-Bad-Contento this time? Take your time.
So, don't you ever call me an idiot again, ok?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League