You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby armbrust » Sat May 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Avatar, i know you are mad, but inters tactics were perfect for the game situation.

Be a man and admit it.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby raz25 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:20 pm

yea, i just came home from a pub. it was so painful to see 95% of the people out there cheering for inter (because of chivu), btw I wished he died on the pitch. i drank 5 beers but that still didn't help. it was so frustrating to see those macarronians keep their 4th cl place. i couldn't watch the last 30 seconds, it was just too much for my heart.

so i left, looking for a place to eat some hot sandwitch with my friend. once i entered that fuking restaurant i saw a big screen TV with zaneti lifting the thropy, i almost puked.

to sumarize, it was the shittiest night of my life, i never felt worse. we were so fukin close. lvg, with all the respect, fuk you! you played badstuber on the left instead of contento, and you also let the slowest defender on the universe aka dvb play against the most in form striker in the world, WTF????
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 22, 2010 11:25 pm

armbrust wrote:Avatar, i know you are mad, but inters tactics were perfect for the game situation.

Be a man and admit it.

They were effective (Milito had 2 shots = 2 goals) but ugly. Actually these tactics were the only Italian thing in Inter, as they were similar to the ones Italy NT uses.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bavarezul13 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:26 pm

no no this is not tactic...it is called "autobaza" here in romania...here is 1coach who use this tactic...and he allways says...this is not a tactic...when we have advantage i tell my players to stay together and hope we don't make any mistake in defense...that's all about this tactic...you can use it but you need a lot of luck...and those shitty italians allways have luck...penalty,some easy chances missed by us,they scored at 1st chance etc
bavarezul13
Getting the hang of it

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 22, 2010 11:29 pm

According to a recent study sponsored by MasterCard, winner of CL will get around 120m !!
http://www.dailyfreshnews.info/1287/uef ... vs-bayern/

The good news is that even the team who lost will get around 70 m, so we'll have some money to spend and strengthen our team.

A RB/LB, a CD and a class ST is needed. Also a younger GK.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:30 pm

bavarezul13 wrote:they scored at 1st chance etc

That is called efficiency.
Unfortunately we dont have that because we have Muller not Milito.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 22, 2010 11:33 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:
bavarezul13 wrote:they scored at 1st chance etc

That is called efficiency.
Unfortunately we dont have that because we have Muller not Milito.

With those 70m that we'll get we might buy an efficient ST (Dzeko, Torres ...)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby bavarezul13 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:33 pm

shit we need half team changed...we have lahm,schweini.mvb.ribery and robben...contento if lvg will use him and kroos...rest are good only for bundesliga
bavarezul13
Getting the hang of it

Postby armbrust » Sat May 22, 2010 11:44 pm

bavarezul13 wrote:shit we need half team changed...we have lahm,schweini.mvb.ribery and robben...contento if lvg will use him and kroos...rest are good only for bundesliga

we didnt had a decent player on the bench, that was LVG big mistake this season, but we know he was focussed in a long term team built.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby KAHN » Sat May 22, 2010 11:50 pm

I am so disappointed. :cry: I cant believe we miss such an opportunity. I see lot of you say we will win next year. But you don't get to participate in CL final just like that. Now I am (strangely) willing to to give my two cents, so here it is:
First, things that are happed outside of football court. I must comment on referees. It was not enough for uefa that they take our best player but they put English referee in a game in witch one German club participate. And he really did everything to secure that Inter win. He didn't give us penalty when Inter player touch the ball whit his hand in the box not ones but twice. Then Chivu had at least 5 yellow card tackles on Robben. And Snider did the same thing Ribrey did and did not even get a yellow card. Also lot of small fouls that are important in this kind of game, he give for Inter and never for us.
About our team: First! We had great season. LVG did great job. And I don't like to sound too negative and I don't think I am smarter then LVG or managers in our board. But I am really disappointed whit LVG tactic and the way we played. Why not Batstuber on CB and on Milito. How much worse for us Contento on LB in place of Batstuber would be. How is it possible that Milito is not just faster then Demi but he won every long ball situation against him. Including the one that lead to the first goal. And DVB losing duel whit ST is not a news for anyone. How such an experienced players can be that bad. And we know about defense problems for 2-3 years and our board didn't do anything about it. We let Lusio so Batstuber can play CB. So where did he play LVG? And for all good things he did MVB have always some very bad ones to balance that. From the beginning he was very nervous. He played very badly the whole game. And Swiny finally show everyone he is not player for big games. I like him and he had his best season yet. But his performance today was horror. He and MVB didn't go up front much and when they did they didn't know what to do whit the ball. We had such a great ball movement this year I cant understand what happen today? Whit LVG we played for possession but we never look like our goal is to just keep the ball. We were always tray to open an opponent and create chances. But today we look like we would not score even if the game last for two days! No idea about what to do whit the ball. :evil: And way not DVB instead of Muller? Why Gomez instead of Olic. If we use DVB as ST we would have better chances then whit Klose and Gomez. Just look at Gomez expression when he got in to the play. He look like a monkey someone just let from the leash. Seriously some players desperately need psychiatrist. How LVG could not participate that Murihno will read our game plan and did not try something else. I know this sounds too negative but I can believe how badly we played in the most important game of the season. There is nothing worse then coming second. We finish season in such a bad way. And I am not optimist about our board doing good things for next season. And even if they do it is so hard to be in CL final again. What a chance we miss. :evil: #-o :cry: :cry:
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Bigkeeko » Sat May 22, 2010 11:57 pm

I can`t honestly say i`m shocked with how it went.

Big defence, soak it up, counter, nick a goal, sit back. Same as against Barca.

It was hard to watch at times but at the end of the day we really needed to score first. When the first sucker punch hit us I knew it was going to be an uphill struggle. Football/anti football, whatever. :(
Die Roten!
Bigkeeko
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 23, 2010 12:03 am

Bigkeeko wrote:I can`t honestly say i`m shocked with how it went.

Big defence, soak it up, counter, nick a goal, sit back. Same as against Barca.

It was hard to watch at times but at the end of the day we really needed to score first. When the first sucker punch hit us I knew it was going to be an uphill struggle. Football/anti football, whatever. :(

I agree, I said it in the previous days that the decisive factor for the outcome would which team would score first.

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby bavarezul13 » Sun May 23, 2010 12:11 am

good point kahn...the thing with "we'll win ucl next year"is a shit..i don't care...i wanted to win this year...who can assure us that we'll even go to semis???...and even if we'll win ucl next year..it'll be the 5th...and not the 6th!!
bavarezul13
Getting the hang of it

Postby king_lahm » Sun May 23, 2010 12:13 am

Im so gutted, if we got outplayed like for example what happend to germany vs Spain in Euro 2008 or Man Utd vs Barca last year, i would find it easy to accept that we lost as we would have been beaten by the better team. But today was not the case, eventhough Inter played there Tactical football we still created some good chances and could have easily taken it to extra time if not won 3-2(some may say iam being biased and maybe i am) But end of the day unfortunately they where the more clinical team and took their chnces. But i believe us being in de CL final was a great achievement considering that everyone before the tournament started where expecting either Barca, Real, Inter, Chelsea, MJan Utd etc to win it. I just hope we are able to recruit a fine Centre Back who is strong and fast(Gallas possibly=just a suggestion) and unless we give Gomes a chance look for a world class striker.

Bayern fans keep you heads up I believe we will have our time for the 2011-2012 season where we will finally win our 5th title at our own home ground!!! :D
king_lahm
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayernman » Sun May 23, 2010 12:16 am

most ofl inter players are goalkeepers,only snijder,eto'o,milito,pandev are defenders,man this is incredibile,bayern attack all the time,inter in maner like this to win a champions leage ,i can not belive,they played nothing only defense,and referee webb was so bad,in first half he don t saw a hand of maicon pure penalty,and he gives inter a lot of not existing fouls,bad,bad realy bad :( :( :(

i think inter won this and in next 40 years will not win any more Cl,this style of football is silly for watching
bayernman
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League