You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby Slemba » Sat May 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Hey man even we the hardcore FCB wouldn't bet on this FCB team..just be realistic and not emotional.

We knew that we r not up to the level of UCL final yet,but soon we'll be invincible ..

I can't understand those bashing Muller .. We don't have better option,have we ?! Though this guy had a great season..

it's better to have young products with such a huge experience at this young age.

So that u miss a single final to be able to compete for every single final from now on for ages.
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ManUFan » Sat May 22, 2010 10:35 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Fu*k off man.We don't have time to argue with u tonight.

mate i am not trying to put you guys down. Bayern is one of the teams i have soft spot along with olympique marseille, and roma. I really felt bayern could have won this game but just overall unhappy with the tactics and players effort tonight, where were bayern key players? i didnt see any of them. It was all robben, robben, robben. Am i the only one who felt this?

Sure i dont rigidly follow bayern, but that doesnt change the feeling i have for bayern as one of my favourites to win any major competition OBVIOUSLY not against my own real affection manU. Just feel really disappointed, probably not as much as you but that doesnt mean i dont have the right to be disappointed besides the money.

I just dont want to hear 'mourinho' talking big in the media. i cant even bear to read his words anymore!!!!!
Last edited by ManUFan on Sat May 22, 2010 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManUFan
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby armbrust » Sat May 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Btw , now im a bit worried about school and xabi. I hope they have a safe return home.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ManUFan » Sat May 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Slemba wrote:Hey man even we the hardcore FCB wouldn't bet on this FCB team..just be realistic and not emotional.

We knew that we r not up to the level of UCL final yet,but soon we'll be invincible ..

I can't understand those bashing Muller .. We don't have better option,have we ?! Though this guy had a great season..

it's better to have young products with such a huge experience at this young age.

So that u miss a single final to be able to compete for every single final from now on for ages.

Well i felt the odds were good enough really. Inter were at 2.25 and bayern 3.35 normal time win. i felt bayern will win this game. and besides what fun is there to watch a final without betting something? i always bet on major comps where i have real interest in, come on the world cup! i am betting on south korea for sure to progress to 2nd round.
ManUFan
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 22, 2010 10:41 pm

I'm so disappointed :(

Yes, we had a wonderful year, but we had the worst game in the last 2-3 months in the CL final?
F*ck.

Despite the ball possession and some good stats, we showed only once that brilliance we should have showed in the first minutes of the 2nd half, but Muller failed to score and equalize :(.

DVB was too slow (I predicted before the game) for Milito and he is too slow for most of the attackers. Demi lost his consecration again in the most critical game. I hope that showed our board that we need to strengthen our defense. And Badstuber IS NOT an LB - by no means. Butt saved our butts in some times but we need a younger GK.

Our players were average, didn't show any kind of mentality and determination that got us so far.

F*ck! We should have played like this against Hertha, not today :(
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Sat May 22, 2010 10:41 pm

There is really nothing left to say, but a great "thank you" to our beloved team, the coaching team, and the board.
I'm definitely sad, but also proud to have such a brilliant young team... they were unbelievably great throughout the season, and did a fantastic job.
hats off to LvG... We will definitely get better and better with him in the coming years...

In my opinion, our loss is mostly due our young team's lack of experience... We had some very good scoring chances against the best defense line in the world... the other negative factors were our slow defenders and UEFA's bad decision in suspendind Ribery.... We'll be stronger in the future... and we'll win the champions league again...

My only regret is losing it to an ultra-defensive side like Inter and losing Germany's fourth CL berth in 2011-12.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby lellsing » Sat May 22, 2010 10:44 pm

We had really great season, we could have ended up the third place in our group to face unknown clubs in Uefa Europa League if we wasn't the strongest Mentally, but today we've learned that it still not good enough to beat teams like Barcelona or the Ultra Defensive Milan, with good investments in summer transfers we could get a team that can win the Champions League.
All I can say: Thank you Bayern, Thank you Van Gaal, I'm really proud of you.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
lellsing
Getting the hang of it

Postby dambun » Sat May 22, 2010 10:45 pm

And I'm really hopeful that this loss will probably mean that our weaknesses in the defensive line won't go unattended during the summer transfer window.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby ManUFan » Sat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm

dambun wrote:And I'm really hopeful that this loss will probably mean that our weaknesses in the defensive line won't go unattended during the summer transfer window.

defense and attack needs some work for sure, 2 players in defence 1 experienced star in attack and you guys are all set obviously a new goalkeeper wont hurt either because butt is 35 and cannot be relied upon for another solid season. Total investment 40m euros + sales should be enough.
ManUFan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby shileno » Sat May 22, 2010 10:52 pm

I wish we could spend 100000M and get Vidic, Higuain or Dzeko and Srna or Bosingwa :mrgreen:

Let's see the positive side, we're a good team and maybe now our board will listen LVG and get some nice players. We can make it to the finals again next year, I'm sure of that :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby ManUFan » Sat May 22, 2010 10:55 pm

shileno wrote:I wish we could spend 100000M and get Vidic, Higuain or Dzeko and Srna or Bosingwa :mrgreen:

Let's see the positive side, we're a good team and maybe now our board will listen LVG and get some nice players. We can make it to the finals again next year, I'm sure of that :D

I am afraid i dont see that happening especially with barcas signing of villa & possible fabregas. And Real Madrid possible capture of mourinho. i hate mourinho, i hate him hate him hate him hate him!~~
ManUFan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby shileno » Sat May 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Vidic it's possible, you should know that your team needs A LOT of money. We could check Liverpool too, maybe Torres hehe. Dzeko and Srna too, we just need to make an offer.

About Higuain, yes, it seems that F.Perez and Valdano wants to get rid of him.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby bavarezul13 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:03 pm

i can't sleep fuck fuck fuck...fuck mourinho's tactic...this guy doesn't know that football means 1gk and 10 outfield players :cry: ...and fuck the most stupid nation in entire world...i hate the italians...they are so fucking arrogants and they allways beat germans with shit tactic :cry:
bavarezul13
Getting the hang of it

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Mourinho's tactics? That's a joke. This is not tactics. This is the worst kind of football anyone can see.

Every football "analyzer" praise Mourinho for his "tactics" and says that Rehhagel and Greece in the Euro 2004 played anti-football. At least Rehhagel did not have an Eto and made him play as a RB (!!!!) (he didn't have any at least decent player).

F*ck. I hate that we didn't wake up in the second half.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby armbrust » Sat May 22, 2010 11:17 pm

I trust LVG and im pretty sure our board trust to. Remenber, we will have robbery next year plus kroos,so we are ok at mf.

Its time to let go our weak players (gomez, toni, klose, gorlitz, lell, rensing,pranjic), and prob tymo if he doesnt fit into LVG tactics. With this money plus around 50kk we can plug all our leaks.

We should look into the BL first, we have very realistic options here: Dzeco and we done in attack, Neuer or Adler, or in last case Drobny, another CB: Per, Boateng or Friedrich. And a decent LB :jansen,shaffer or someone better outside germany.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League