You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby Slemba » Sat May 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Hats off guys for this fantastic season..

Special thanks goes to LVG ,Board and Medical staff..U all did great ..

This match showed us that defense wins attack any day .

U can't keep attacking when u have such a bad defense as ours.

If u remember our last trophy in 2001 we were a defensive and highly organized team with a true leader (Effenberg).

We really need likes of Kross, Ribery and Robben we need also to swab Gomez for Dzeko and 2 new CBs and a FB.
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Sat May 22, 2010 10:08 pm

I hope this means something, I hope this mean that from today, Bayern will improve more and more until someday win everything and be the best club in Europe again!

Even if we lost today, Bayern forever number one =D>
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 22, 2010 10:11 pm

The left side definitely killed Bayern. It's like they were playing with one man less. Badstuber did nothing, absolutely nothing on the left side. He receives the ball and pass it back to Schweini. It was all up to Robben. Everything went through him. And I already said that DVB is slow at defending. I truly believe he is better at attacking.

Inter are really good at defending. Barcelona game said it all. Bayern were always going to find it difficult to score. But congratulations to the whole team for trying. And pls don't start the "should LVG be sacked?" #-o Bayern lost the CL final and not got relegated ffs.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Slemba » Sat May 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Guys our team just needs some fine tuning and we will be even better than Barca.

We just need to strengthen our back line .

We have got the best midfield in the whole world just wait for MVB to leave and Alaba to get his place we'll be just better.
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bavarezul13 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:15 pm

i didn't posted for some time...but now i can't take it anymore:(
dvb-shit,demichelis-shit,all strikers shit
we need 1gk,2cb,maybe 1rb or lb and 2strikers for next season
that's what i'm thinking...i;m surprised we reached the final with some joke players on the field...especially thomas muller...this guy is not for football...he's wasting his career

and what hurts the most is that we were defeated by a stupid team which doesn't even play football...with the spekial one who only knows to put 1gk and 10defenders on the field
bavarezul13
Getting the hang of it

Postby SilentStrike » Sat May 22, 2010 10:17 pm

IM PROUD OF FC BAYERN
We did amazing things this year and went far beyond expectations.

We exceeded the expectations of even the most optimistic Bayern fans.

Im happy, LVG you did great but tonight you showed a weaker side by playing Badstuber instead of Contento. I thought LVG is famous for backing young players well he didn't tonight. But still I am very happy for what he did for us.

Bayern Munchen Champions LeagueWinners 2012.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ManUFan » Sat May 22, 2010 10:18 pm

i am disgusted with the final performance by the players. i bet $300 today on 3.35 odds fully confident bayern will overcome inter milan and shoving it up mourinho's face. bayern started so well until the 35th when milito scored the goal i knew instantly bayern stood no chance only to proven correct, i was still holding onto slim hope i had because of my investment. i am left disgusted and empty handed.

robben played so well just the strikers were extremely weak. felt so sure if bayern scored the first goal you guys would have won and inter scored the first goal is all but over.

:( i am regretful i put my money on bayern munich, where were their concentration at?? only robben stood out for me. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I wish you guys didnt knock out ManU so we could have easily beaten lyon and met inter milan to show who the real special one is. damn damn damn damn damn damn damn!~!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
ManUFan
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hgb09 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:20 pm

The only positive is that our fucking board and the fucking LVG will be aware that we need new players, that's what i have been saying all season. I also talked about badstuber long before the game and that contento shd have started.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ManUFan » Sat May 22, 2010 10:21 pm

SilentStrike wrote:IM PROUD OF FC BAYERN
We did amazing things this year and went far beyond expectations.

We exceeded the expectations of even the most optimistic Bayern fans.

Im happy, LVG you did great but tonight you showed a weaker side by playing Badstuber instead of Contento. I thought LVG is famous for backing young players well he didn't tonight. But still I am very happy for what he did for us.

Bayern Munchen Champions LeagueWinners 2012.

admit it, bayern munich progressed to the finals by fluke and bad referee decisions over manu. i saw no indication of class team out today. certainly not the level of 2001 winners. such a disgraceful side, muller? omg why the fuck did he get a start over gomez??? WHY WHY WHY WHY. OH MY........ he missed that clear cut chance!!!!! not once either~!~~!!!!!!!!

i am so sure things could have been different if ribery and gomez started, i know ribery got red carded which is so unfortunate. :( :( inter is lucky!!!!!
ManUFan
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ManUFan » Sat May 22, 2010 10:22 pm

omg, dont even mention the 3 missed chances in the space of 20-30 minutes!!!!!!
ManUFan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby josef78 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:27 pm

I have to say only a BIG THANK YOU =D> =D> to this team ,trainer staff and everyone and yes even bayern fans =D> =D> . THANK YOU for a great season we fought every competition till the end . Im really sad this eve its really painfull to see our players down cuz they done all they can do. OK it wasn't our best game but what the hell they tried and tried.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER FC BAYERN IN MY HEART ALWAYS MY BIG AND GREAT ONLY LOVE.
DANKE FCB =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
josef78
Getting the hang of it

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Fu*k off man.We don't have time to argue with u tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fu*k.Its the only thing i can say.

I watched the game on a pub and when the game finished some Inter fan celebrated really loud and was looking at me.
I was about to cry and couldnt resist.I punched him as hard as i could.His nose was bleeding like hell.
I swear to god if someone does it again i will kick his ass.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DvB Micho Muller suck.
I don't know whats happening but i hate Bayern tonight.IDK what im saying.
:cry:
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby armbrust » Sat May 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Its amazing, you blaming LVG for only winning BL, DFB and CL runner up?

Dont be patetics.

LVG will be our coach for a long term i hope.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby armbrust » Sat May 22, 2010 10:33 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Fu*k off man.We don't have time to argue with u tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fu*k.Its the only thing i can say.

I watched the game on a pub and when the game finished some Inter fan celebrated really loud and was looking at me.
I was about to cry and couldnt resist.I punched him as hard as i could.His nose was bleeding like hell.
I swear to god if someone does it again i will kick his ass.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DvB Micho Muller suck.
I don't know whats happening but i hate Bayern tonight.IDK what im saying.
:cry:

Take it ez and be safe, we will be stronger next year.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MrLinky » Sat May 22, 2010 10:34 pm

They won it playing disgusting and despiteous football, but you still gotta congratulate them, it takes quality for that too. Ribery’s absence did end up hurting us. If he would have been there, they wouldn’t have been able to give Robben all of the defensive attention they did, he missed his creative partner out on the other flank badly. The reason why Badstuber was on the pitch until the end remains a mystery to me, Contento would have added so much more alternatives going forward for us. Our left side was basically dead. Muller had a huge, huge chance right when the second half begun, but these are the details that decide the outcome of such a meaningful final. Muller misses an excellent opportunity to put us back level and open up the game, while van Buyten makes a big, amateurish error on the other hand and Milito makes the best out of it. At this point, I wouldn’t wanna comment more on our central-defence, cause I would start using a language I personally hate to use.

As I wrote earlier in this thread, the disappointment after a possible defeat in the final will be massive. Now that we lost, it is massive and that’s how it’s gonna stay for a couple of days, rueing the missed chance to make it 5 European Cups. But when that disappointment starts disappearing, we’ll realize that this still is a season to be proud of, with much success, attractive football and some very emotional moments. This club will bounce back, like it always did. With a few slight changes (new full-back, new central-defender(s), possibly new GK/DM/ST) we’ll be at this stage next year again. I stopped watching it after the second minute of injury time, it would have been too painful to watch Zanetti lifting the Cup for them. Right now it’s just emptiness paired with some sadness raging inside of me.

@Some childish United fan: Spare us with your stupid comments. How would you feel if your team lost in the final of the CL and a fan of an irrelevant club would come out to your forum provoking and posting about something he has no idea of. My advice: Log off and go cry about how unfair it was Manchester got kicked out by Bayern.
Last edited by MrLinky on Sat May 22, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League