You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby Element » Sat May 22, 2010 9:34 pm

I Have always said that Milito is the msot underrated striker since his days in Saragossa

and he still is

Materazzi waiting to come in

3 minutes injury time
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Sat May 22, 2010 9:36 pm

I think it's time for some changes. We still can't fight with Chelsea or Barca, we need a world class CB, RB and a FW.

Well.. Considering it was the first season of LVG, he did great. I hope we can make this happen someday.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby shuhada14 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Had stupid Muller scored the easy goal in the first half, things would have been very different. Damn Muller!
shuhada14
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat May 22, 2010 9:37 pm

We lost!!!!!!!!!!
no comment!
:cry:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sat May 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Game over

Milinter Won !!

We Need A CB and LB immediately

================
Mark Van Bommel was Trash , just like DVB and Demichelis (Man DVB got skoold)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Sat May 22, 2010 9:40 pm

I still can't believe our team failed in the most important game of the season :(

I didn't saw Schweini, MVB, Micho and DVB of the previous matches.. I guess LVG words didn't worked.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby slyk » Sat May 22, 2010 9:41 pm

It's a shame to lose out like this...this wasn't the double winning Bayern...the team clearly missed Ribery. But i'm proud of what the team achieved this season, and to be fair, Inter deserved it. So congrats to Inter, Eto'o( winning it twice in a row), The Special one, and to Bayern Munich for all they've done this season.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby bayern4ever1 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 pm

When are we going to get a world class CB??? it's been 3 yrs now that we are loosing critical matches due to stupid defensive mistakes!!

Anyways we've got our domestic double and we're 2nd in europe .... not bad for a team having such young players!! Good starting point for the coming years

GO FCB!!!!!!!
Mir San Mir FCB!!!!
bayern4ever1
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Element » Sat May 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Schweinsteiger was ok ,played very good but was a coward , did not play a risky pass

MVB Sucked badly , Demichelis too , DVB When i write his name i still see Milito owning him LMAO skoold

Every team gets A Bad Day ,Inter got theirs in the Serie A

But we got our bad day in the CL final !!!!

Mourinho is Smart , He let us play our possession football , and then with Counter attacks like A Clock , Super fast with Zero mistake

The Closest thing to perfection that i have ever seen
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby armbrust » Sat May 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Dream is gone.

But we won 2 of 3 competitions and a runner up, and the most important fact is that we are a world class club again. Thats why ribery is staying and for sure we will strength our weak spots for next year.

Thx for this fantastic season FCB, proud to be your fan.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Sat May 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Yes Thanks guys

I Wanted Lahm and Schweinsteiger to win The CL title

but this can wait till next year
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby imicus » Sat May 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Sadly the fact that our defence is not world class has come out today in the final game, specially the second goal is so easy that it makes me cry, yes, cry. Ribery probably would have changed things as our left wing was completely unuseful, I would have even understood that Contento came into the second half, Badstuber is not a leftback, he is a CB and thats it.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nur4bayern » Sat May 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Of course I am disappointed, but I am proud of this team and what it accomplished this year, definitely something to build upon.

I have supported this team longer than most of you have lived on this earth, so for me, no matter what happens, I will support FC Bayern until I take my final breath.

Deutschland über alles, Bayern über alles!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby r4min77 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Fuc* and nothing else
r4min77
Getting the hang of it

Postby r4min77 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:06 pm

This was one of the worst matches I saw this season from Bayern. Robben was aweful. Ribery was absent and we lost the match.
r4min77
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League