You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby Element » Sat May 22, 2010 11:38 am

I Slept nearly 9 hours

my sleeping problems will start after the game (If we win , iwill be toooooooooooooooo happy , or i will be toooooooooooooo mad to sleep)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 22, 2010 11:39 am

Predicted line ups from Bild:

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby besi » Sat May 22, 2010 11:52 am

AvatarX wrote:Predicted line ups from Bild:

no Italian at Inter Milan team , hahahahahah go home losers
besi
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hgb09 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:59 am

I really prefer contento to play.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Temurzai » Sat May 22, 2010 12:54 pm

holger badstuber although he is good, we wouldnt hav been in such a tough spot in second leg against United if he didnt mess up. Diego Contento is truly our best option to play opposite Lahm. We need speed to contain Sneijder and Eto'o, too many times Ribery is forced to fly back in defense after a failed attack because Badstuber is unable to get back in time to cover the flank in an opponent's counter attack. Diego can attack, and also get back with ease. Holger dont forget is actually a tru defensive midfielder who at the moment is ok with playing in defense (only way he made it into first team). he doesn't have the pace of Diego or Lahm. but as we all know, Badstuber will start at Left wingback today.

On another note, i have an email to send out...

To: Inter Mailand
Subject: Rape
BCC: Rest of the World

Dear Milan:

We came to win. You ready to get raped?

Sincerely,
Bayern Nation

PS: u mad!?

hah oh and for Real madrid...

Ribéry just signed his new contract this morning...IN MADRID! LOL YOU MAD
Robben is going to win the Champions League for us since you thought he was worthless...IN MADRID! LOL U FURIOUS
Temurzai
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tappinho » Sat May 22, 2010 1:45 pm

AvatarX wrote:12 hours left... very nervous... Paulaner for breakfast? :P :P :P

the answer is "YES" and it' becoming a difficult answer... don't know what to say anymore... GO BAYERN!!
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sat May 22, 2010 2:01 pm

5 hours and 45 minutes to go. I can't wait. No matter how the scoreline of this final ends up to be, I'm proud of what this squad has achieved this year. Obviously, if we lose, the disappointment will be huge for a few days after the final. But then what we'll realize, is that this team has played some not just successful, but also very attractive football this season and we have a very, very bright future to look forward to, financially and also with all of the talented youngsters integrated into the squad.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 22, 2010 2:17 pm

MrLinky wrote:5 hours and 45 minutes to go. I can't wait. No matter how the scoreline of this final ends up to be, I'm proud of what this squad has achieved this year. Obviously, if we lose, the disappointment will be huge for a few days after the final. But then what we'll realize, is that this team has played some not just successful, but also very attractive football this season and we have a very, very bright future to look forward to, financially and also with all of the talented youngsters integrated into the squad.

WE WILL WIN DON'T WORRY. :wink:
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sat May 22, 2010 3:19 pm

The Uefa Statistic Program somehow simulated the Game as A Test

The Game ended 3:3 After Extra Time

Inter Won in Penalties Because Miroslav Klose missed his Penalty !!!!!
======================
Let Them win the simulation and we win the real thing
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Element wrote:The Uefa Statistic Program somehow simulated the Game as A Test

The Game ended 3:3 After Extra Time

Inter Won in Penalties Because Miroslav Klose missed his Penalty !!!!!
======================
Let Them win the simulation and we win the real thing

I wonder how the simulation worked for Bayern vs Man U or Inter vs Barca.
You know what I mean. :wink:
If these "simulations" meant anything then why go play the game on the pitch?
:D :D :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby machkover » Sat May 22, 2010 3:30 pm

MUTU wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote: And a few minutes ago I read this

http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/sm10.html

This is the kind of thing that I don't like to read

Bad comparison. There really is nothing Italian about Inter. Not even their coach is Italian.

and YET ? FCbayern will make the Italian dream Vanish simply because Bayern deserves it more than inter :lol: and also because there are no real ITALIAN hEARTS IN IT [-X . MATERAZZI IS RATHER A CURSE FOR INTER .I WISH TO SEE HIM BOOKED TWICE [-o< [-o< [-o<
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 22, 2010 3:31 pm

I also dreamt about the final (I think everyone here did). I dreamt that I was Ribery's replacement lol. The game was 0-0 up till the 90th minute but then Robben and Olic scored in the final minute for a 2-0 win. :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby brunderwolf » Sat May 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi everybody!!!
I'm from Italy, and I'm here because I love Bayern always, is one of my favorite team!!!
I hate Inter and like me most of people in Italy, all fans of Milan, Juventus, Rome, and all the other team are with Bayern
Inter is only a thief, nodoby like them except themselves. So all the football fan that like good football are going to give the power to Bayern and hope win tonight the Champion's league cup. Let's go everybody, go Bayern go!!!

FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn, weil wir in guten wie in schlechten Zeiten zu einander stehen.
FC Bayern, Deutscher Meister, ja so heißt er, mein Verein,ja so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein

is singing continuosly on my pc
brunderwolf
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 22, 2010 3:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I also dreamt about the final (I think everyone here did). I dreamt that I was Ribery's replacement lol. The game was 0-0 up till the 90th minute but then Robben and Olic scored in the final minute for a 2-0 win. :mrgreen:

lol ... Did u give any assists? :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 22, 2010 3:48 pm

brunderwolf wrote:Hi everybody!!!
I'm from Italy, and I'm here because I love Bayern always, is one of my favorite team!!!
I hate Inter and like me most of people in Italy, all fans of Milan, Juventus, Rome, and all the other team are with Bayern
Inter is only a thief, nodoby like them except themselves. So all the football fan that like good football are going to give the power to Bayern and hope win tonight the Champion's league cup. Let's go everybody, go Bayern go!!!

FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn, weil wir in guten wie in schlechten Zeiten zu einander stehen.
FC Bayern, Deutscher Meister, ja so heißt er, mein Verein,ja so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein

is singing continuosly on my pc

Thanks for the support and I'm sure not many Italians cheer for Inter because... THERE ARE NO ITALIANS THAT START FOR INTER!
And I also have listened to Stern des Sudens at least 10 times today and I'm sure I'll make it 100 after Bayern win!
:D :D :D
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League