You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat May 22, 2010 8:30 am

I ended up sleeping at 6am but got up at 10am. And guess what i could dream of? Only Schweini scoring a goal and lifting the trophy... [-o<
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Sat May 22, 2010 8:31 am

Sleep well buddies....
You may well dream about us winning the champions league... and that'll be unbelievably sweet... :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Sat May 22, 2010 8:35 am

Bring your best possible Inter on, Jose....
'cause we want to tear them apart tonight...
:twisted:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby r4min77 » Sat May 22, 2010 8:36 am

Bayern, Pls win. I beg you :-D
If we lose I hate to hear things like: "We lost the match with our heads high" or "Next season we will certainly win the CL" I just don't want to hear these bullshits. We must win this and we can make it. If we don't make the childish errors we usually make in the early minutes, we can win it with a bit of luck. Damn, I'm counting the seconds.
r4min77
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby besi » Sat May 22, 2010 8:47 am

I can't wait ,, ,, ,, >...................................... Forca Fc Bayern Munchen
besi
Getting the hang of it

Postby dambun » Sat May 22, 2010 8:56 am

No matter what happens, I'm proud of our beloved team...
Rip them apart Bayern!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MUTU » Sat May 22, 2010 9:05 am

I keep having this feeling of Balotelli starting the match and being sent off after 30 mins of play...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat May 22, 2010 9:10 am

README wrote:Rensing
Gorlitz Lell Schurf Kopplin
Ekici Alaba Pranjic Altintop
Sene Klose

Our winning line-up

I kept dreaming about Bayern. And in the dream we won the Champions League not far from this. Moreover we had Scholl (as a player) on the bench. And at the end of the match, Alaba was running and ended up running into the bench, fell against Scholl and broke his leg (i.e. Alaba did). And that was the ONLY disappointing thing about the match as the rest was a clear victory. Let's keep dreaming :)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat May 22, 2010 9:15 am

YlonenXabi wrote: And a few minutes ago I read this

http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/sm10.html

This is the kind of thing that I don't like to read

Bad comparison. There really is nothing Italian about Inter. Not even their coach is Italian.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby raz25 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:19 am

Aequitas1987 wrote:I ended up sleeping at 6am but got up at 10am. And guess what i could dream of? Only Schweini scoring a goal and lifting the trophy... [-o<

Haha, I slept only 5 hours myself and I also dreamed of the match, Tymo scored a double and we won lol [-o< [-o< [-o<
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hawkeye » Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 am

Ive had trouble sleeping the past 2 days because Ive been thinking about this match! You know where your mind just keeps ticking over and over without you wanting it to? Thats what It was like.

Im incredibly excited and nervous about this game, and If Bayern win ... honestly it'll make my year, haha. We're underdogs (supposedly) and ... I just hope we win. Good to see that everyone here sort of feels the same as I do, good to know Im not alone.

GOOD LUCK BAYERN!!
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lindi33 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:47 am

i saw a dream of bayern wining 2-1:D OLIC scored two penalties and INTER had two red cards:P
Lindi33
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby armbrust » Sat May 22, 2010 9:51 am

4:30 AM and im still working at my pc...
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby cyberalex » Sat May 22, 2010 10:49 am

We're all having goosebumps at this stage... We're all very nervous... It's D-day!
COME ON BAYERN, go out there, fight like lions on every ball... KILL THOSE ITALIANS (ARE THEY?)... AND YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!!
cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:36 am

8. Mario Balotelli and Mario Gomez take their battle for the sobriquet 'SuperMario' to whole new heights. After failing to receive a pass, Balotelli cries on the pitch, removes his shirt and attempts to walk back home before being reminded that it is the pre-match warm up. Gomez comes on as a substitute and puts a ball so far over the crossbar that it ends up in the Vicente Calderon. He attempts to kick himself for wasting the chance but misses. He then falls, claiming a penalty.

aahahahhaha
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League