You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby Element » Fri May 21, 2010 7:22 pm

If Inter Wins The Champions league , Real Madrid Will Get 3 Millions

Reason : in Sneijders contract it says taht if Inter wins the CL , They have to give them 3 million euros
========================
it seems that Real Madrid is more like the 3rd team , They have Ex-players in both teams ,They will get money if Inter wins and Also we are playing in Their Stadium !!!!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby raz25 » Fri May 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Element wrote:WTF WTF WTF

"Bayern Munich have reached the Champions League final thanks to the referees, admits manager Louis van Gaal

The German side are not among Europe's best..."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2557/new ... nal-thanks?

Got pissed too when I saw that, but then I realised. Those are just mind games. Every inter supporter thinks we got here only by luck and that fiorentina are a better team than us. LVG wants inter players to think that they are the favourites and that we are the underdog, that suits us well.

Btw, how the hell am I going to sleep tonight? Please help :D
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri May 21, 2010 7:32 pm

raz25 wrote:Btw, how the hell am I going to sleep tonight? Please help

Don't sleep.U have your gf ;)
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby CroCHEF » Fri May 21, 2010 7:41 pm

take some pills for sleep i know i will use one
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri May 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Javier Zanetti to play 700th match for Inter Milan

http://www.supersport.com/football/uefa ... nter_Milan?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby stormpark94 » Fri May 21, 2010 9:24 pm

il bayern è troppo forte per quest'inter
l'inter è una squadra di caccole
non ce la faremo mai
non si vende amauri non si vende amauri
riooooooot
olè olè olè bayern bayern
stormpark94
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby slyk » Fri May 21, 2010 9:39 pm

SilentStrike wrote:we are the home club so striped one.
I'm wearing it tomorrow.

Good, cuz Bayern have won trophies in every match were they wore that jersey, hope the trend continues...
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tappinho » Fri May 21, 2010 11:05 pm

...striped jersey, Schweini's one...
it's becoming a nervous day and I've just promised myself I'll drink Paulaner ONLY till the end of the match... I've started exactly 24 hours before the kick-off... Please tell me I'm not crazy at all... :shock: :shock:
BTW, once again I'm thinking it's all about ball possession... Schweini shirt, Scgweini time, as always!! :mrgreen:
GO BAYERN!!! Give me a night to remember!!!
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 22, 2010 3:35 am

tappinho wrote:...striped jersey, Schweini's one...
it's becoming a nervous day and I've just promised myself I'll drink Paulaner ONLY till the end of the match... I've started exactly 24 hours before the kick-off... Please tell me I'm not crazy at all... :shock: :shock:
BTW, once again I'm thinking it's all about ball possession... Schweini shirt, Scgweini time, as always!! :mrgreen:
GO BAYERN!!! Give me a night to remember!!!

Bundesliga.de simulated the game in FIFA and Schweinsteiger scored the only and wining goal!
I would love to see that!!! :D :D :D
Good luck to Bayern and to all the fans to find a way to sleep. :D
I can't predict the score, I think of different outcomes each time.
I think maybe 2-1 or 3-1 to FC Bayern!!!
Whatever the scoreline, Bayern will win!!!
LETS GO BAYERN!!!
=D> =D> =D>
LETS GO BAYERN!!!
=D> =D> =D>
LETS GO BAYERN!!!
=D> =D> =D>

“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby slyk » Sat May 22, 2010 4:34 am

Wenger - Bayern are 'on a different planet'...he added. "It will be a ‘locked' Final that is for sure. So one goal will make the difference I believe."...some are interpreting that as him predicting Bayern; since Bayern are more of an attacking team.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... nt-planet-

The excitement and the wait is intoxicating..... i trust the Ref would do a good job(he's one of my favorites Refs at the moment); don't think he'll let the kind of acting that went on in the Semis with Inter and Barca, and he'll also make the proper foul calls, which i believe inter gets away with a bit.

As mentioned earlier, Real will get paid $3m because of some clause in the contract of sneijder which is smart business by Real, too bad they didn't do it with Robben. Real Madrid has a good coach, no point in firing him, and if inter wins, there's a good chance they'll fire him and hire Mourinho. I guess that's why Mourinho asked for the support of Real Madrid fans; so the crowd might be against Bayern, but Bayern should have the entire Germany support, since they'll be fighting for the German League as well....as already mentioned, the new kit has brought trophies every time it featured and every team that knocked MU out of the CL has gone on the win it in all but on one occasion i believe, so Bayern for the Treble.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby README » Sat May 22, 2010 5:19 am

Rensing
Gorlitz Lell Schurf Kopplin
Ekici Alaba Pranjic Altintop
Sene Klose

Our winning line-up
README

Postby eddinanM3 » Sat May 22, 2010 5:59 am

Sleep well you guys and know one thing Bayern will come to play, win or lose they will give everything they have to take the trophy and the 4th CL spot HOME to Germany. The entire world will be watching tomorrow and there isn't any other team or manager that I can think of that will give more of themselves than Bayern will! :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 22, 2010 7:03 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Ok, I'm really nervous now !!!!!!! And a few minutes ago I read this

http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/sm10.html :o

This is the kind of thing that I don't like to read :P

Don't worry. Remember that Inter has none Italian player, so I really don't see the resemblance :)

eddinanM3 wrote:Sleep well you guys and know one thing Bayern will come to play, win or lose they will give everything they have to take the trophy and the 4th CL spot HOME to Germany. The entire world will be watching tomorrow and there isn't any other team or manager that I can think of that will give more of themselves than Bayern will! :mrgreen:

I have the same feeling. That even if we lose, we would give everything we got. I also have a feeling that our players need to show everyone that we deserved to be in the final a bit more than Inter's one.

12 hours left... very nervous... Paulaner for breakfast? :P :P :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby r4min77 » Sat May 22, 2010 8:22 am

Hell, I'm exteremly nervous. I couldn't sleep last night at all. I think I need to roam around the streets till the match kicks off. Is there any magician here to predict the match?
Go Bayern! Go!
r4min77
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby armbrust » Sat May 22, 2010 8:25 am

3 AM here and i cant sleep dammit.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League