You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby pavlos21 » Thu May 20, 2010 9:23 pm

mourinho can leave inter for free if he wins the cl if not he will pay 7 millions(real will pay anyway) to inter to brake the contract.so real must prepare those millions cause inter will loose anyway :D

mourinho once said that he wants to be champion in all big championships so after spain next station is germany and in germany there is only one team that is worth for him.guess???

to all forum members that travel to madrid.have a nice fliet and good luck to our team :wink:
Last edited by pavlos21 on Thu May 20, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby armbrust » Thu May 20, 2010 9:28 pm

School and xabi, please make a prost in my behalf.

Do you have twitter guys?
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby paquy92 » Thu May 20, 2010 9:41 pm

V sguarramm e pacc

Come on Bayern
paquy92
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Fri May 21, 2010 12:11 am

Fabiomovic wrote:Inter will play in a very defensive way

julio cesar
maicon lucio samuel chivu zanetti
stankovic cambiasso sneijder
eto'o milito

I'm expecting them to play like they did in London against Chelsea. Replacing Motta, I think it'll come down to 2 options. They'll either substitute him 1-to-1 with Stankovic and leave Zanetti on the left, or they'll move Zanetti up to the second defensive-midfield position next to Cambiasso and set Chivu on the left to defend against Robben. Their forward line will consist of Eto'o, Sneijder, Milito and Pandev/Balotelli. I don't see them starting with a more defensive line-up than that, since it's a final and it's not like they have to defend a 3-1 win like they had to against Barcelona. Mourinho will study Bayern, and he'll come to the conclusion that our defence is vulnerable, especially attacking down their right flank and our left. That's why I'm also not so worried about Ribery missing out on this one, Hamit will surely do a better defensive job against Maicon, who is a very offensively active full-back. They're very flexible in their offensive play, except for Sneijder who functions as the central fixed point in their offense and delivers precise passes, all of their other attackers constantly rotate their positions, which makes them unpredictable. When they don't have the ball, they defend with 4 defenders and 4 midfielders (Eto'o and Pandev drop way back, Cambiasso and the second DM close down the middle), while Milito tries to interrupt the build-up play of the two center-backs, with Sneijder slightly behind him, supporting him in that intention. All in all, a very well organized and tactically disciplined side, but what else to expect from a Mourinho team ? They're okay with not having most of the ball possession and not being the dominant team. They're very dangerous counter-attacking and move the ball up the pitch very quickly. Losing the ball in critical positions is an absolute no-go in this final.

Inter are a very tough opponent and they're full of confidence, having beaten the two main candidates for the title this year, but you can't expect to face an easy task in the final of this competition. We basically have to do what we've been doing all this season, believe in ourselves, play with determination, heart and passion and we can triumph.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tappinho » Fri May 21, 2010 12:28 am

sch0ll7 wrote:Tomorrow at 22:00...I will be in Madrid around 10:00 AM...And drinking beer with YloneXabi at 13:00 when he comes:)

Amazing! ...and please: Paulaner! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Fri May 21, 2010 1:17 am

Good thoughts Linky, Inter are a very dangerous side on the counter just like the Viola were, but with even better finishers and better defenders. Still the more open this game becomes the better the chances are that Bayern can get a quick goal and take the lead. Hopefully Altintop and Contento will be up to the task on the left side of the pitch like they were in Lyon. :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri May 21, 2010 8:32 am

Tomorrow at 22:00...I will be in Madrid around 10:00 AM...And drinking beer with YloneXabi at 13:00 when he comes:)

Have a Franziskaner for me.... Image :)
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Fri May 21, 2010 8:45 am

DerBayernBoro wrote:I think that Bayern will surely win because Ribery won't play. No Ribery=Victory Bayern! Let's celebrate!!

wtf are u talking about?
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Juventus » Fri May 21, 2010 9:28 am

Cristian Vieri, announcing his retirement from football, from the halls of the court declaring that the Inter players had signed an agreement not to reveal where the plane Inter-Telecom to eliminate the strongest teams penalized by the league, the only way to create Inter-cycle. "I'm ready to see the document, everyone knew, I was deceived because spied on the phone, I can take in these things", said Bobo, who continues: "70% of the contract was paid by Inter, while 30 % by Telecom, a company for which I did do a testimonial for an advertising campaign.
All in order to pay less taxes. This question I spoke only with Mr. Ghelfi Inter, all agreeing with him, I felt sorry for Juventus because I suffer with them, the same for Milan, but I thought of doing good to my president than as double personality has to be sold. "
Yesterday was also played the girlfriend of footballer Melissa Satta: "When the news came out in newspapers in September 2006 Bobo had trouble sleeping but anxiety and worry, having to consult a psychologist.
Since then released shortly and has always afraid of being followed. We have in the past even thought about hiring a bodyguard, but then faith gave him the strength to accept everything, the real reason and reason to cheat Moggi, Juventus, AC Milan, Fiorentina, now there is no reason to pretend. "
Satisfied Bobo Vieri's lawyer Danilo Buongiorno, "There is great satisfaction.
Now we must carefully evaluate criminal acts purchased in this case, where serious matters have arisen which could also lead to the reopening of the disciplinary process. There rivarremo even before the sports justice, this time the championships would return to their place, Inter will be downgraded won everything so far and will eventually clear who is really Moratti and beyond. "
Cristian Vieri, kündigt seinen Rückzug aus dem Fußball, aus den Hallen des Gerichts erklärt, dass die Inter-Spieler hatte eine Vereinbarung nicht zu verraten, wo das Flugzeug Inter-Telecom zu den stärksten Teams der Liga bestraft zu beseitigen, die einzige Möglichkeit zu schaffen, unterzeichnet Inter-Zyklus. "Ich bin bereit, um das Dokument zu sehen, jeder wusste, da erblickte ich am Telefon betrogen wurde, kann ich in diesen Dingen", sagte Bobo, der fortfährt: "70% des Auftrags durch Inter gezahlt wurde, während 30 % von Telecom, einem Unternehmen, für die ich ein Testimonial für eine Werbekampagne zu tun.
Alles in Ordnung zu zahlen weniger Steuern. Diese Frage, die ich sprach nur mit Herrn Ghelfi Inter, alle einverstanden mit ihm, fühlte ich mich entschuldigen uns für Juventus, weil ich mit ihnen das gleiche für Milan zu leiden, aber ich dachte, Gutes zu tun, als mein Präsident als Doppel- Persönlichkeit muss verkauft werden. "
Gestern war auch die Freundin von Fußballer Melissa Satta: "Als die Nachricht heraus kam in Zeitungen im September 2006 Bobo gespielt hatte Probleme mit dem Schlafen, aber Angst und Sorge, dass zu einem Psychologen zu konsultieren.
Seitdem kurz und freigegeben hat immer Angst, dass sie verfolgt. Wir haben in der Vergangenheit dachte sogar daran, die Einstellung einer Leibwache, dann aber Glaube gab ihm die Kraft, alles zu akzeptieren, der wahre Grund und Vernunft zu Moggi, Juventus, AC Milan zu betrügen, Fiorentina, jetzt gibt es keinen Grund zu behaupten. "
Bobo Vieri Met Anwalt Danilo Buongiorno "Es ist eine große Genugtuung.
Nun müssen wir sorgfältig prüfen, kriminelle Handlungen in diesem Fall, wo ernste Dinge eingetreten, könnte auch die Wiedereröffnung des Disziplinarverfahrens führen erworben haben. Es rivarremo noch vor der sportlichen Gerechtigkeit, dieses Mal die Meisterschaft wäre, ihren Platz zurückkehren, Inter wird herabgestuft habe alles so weit und wird schließlich klar, wer wirklich Moratti und darüber hinaus sein. "
Juventus
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby wadie » Fri May 21, 2010 9:35 am

FC BAYERN FOR THE WIN !!

We will celebrate the CL tomorrow !! :mrgreen:
wadie
Getting the hang of it

Postby CroCHEF » Fri May 21, 2010 11:01 am

i think that uefa must make one rule the first 11 must have minimum 4 players from country that club comes because in inter is 0 italian
[-X
lets go bayern lets go
and did you hear that Gabriele Oriali (inter director ) say that bayern have a lot of referee help OMG
inter will never win the italian championship if referee didnt help them same like CL
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby stormpark94 » Fri May 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Bayern-inter 3-0

92'Badstuber
94'Altintop (penalty)
97'Milito (own goal)
stormpark94
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri May 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Guys dont worry you will have some material to read and to watch [pictures] after I come back from Madrid:)...I just hope we win!!!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Fri May 21, 2010 2:05 pm

omg sch0ll7 i want to be in your shoes :shock:
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby bayern-77 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Juventus wrote:Cristian Vieri, announcing his retirement from football, from the halls of the court declaring that the Inter players had signed an agreement not to reveal where the plane Inter-Telecom to eliminate the strongest teams penalized by the league, the only way to create Inter-cycle. "I'm ready to see the document, everyone knew, I was deceived because spied on the phone, I can take in these things", said Bobo, who continues: "70% of the contract was paid by Inter, while 30 % by Telecom, a company for which I did do a testimonial for an advertising campaign.
All in order to pay less taxes. This question I spoke only with Mr. Ghelfi Inter, all agreeing with him, I felt sorry for Juventus because I suffer with them, the same for Milan, but I thought of doing good to my president than as double personality has to be sold. "
Yesterday was also played the girlfriend of footballer Melissa Satta: "When the news came out in newspapers in September 2006 Bobo had trouble sleeping but anxiety and worry, having to consult a psychologist.
Since then released shortly and has always afraid of being followed. We have in the past even thought about hiring a bodyguard, but then faith gave him the strength to accept everything, the real reason and reason to cheat Moggi, Juventus, AC Milan, Fiorentina, now there is no reason to pretend. "
Satisfied Bobo Vieri's lawyer Danilo Buongiorno, "There is great satisfaction.
Now we must carefully evaluate criminal acts purchased in this case, where serious matters have arisen which could also lead to the reopening of the disciplinary process. There rivarremo even before the sports justice, this time the championships would return to their place, Inter will be downgraded won everything so far and will eventually clear who is really Moratti and beyond. "
Cristian Vieri, kündigt seinen Rückzug aus dem Fußball, aus den Hallen des Gerichts erklärt, dass die Inter-Spieler hatte eine Vereinbarung nicht zu verraten, wo das Flugzeug Inter-Telecom zu den stärksten Teams der Liga bestraft zu beseitigen, die einzige Möglichkeit zu schaffen, unterzeichnet Inter-Zyklus. "Ich bin bereit, um das Dokument zu sehen, jeder wusste, da erblickte ich am Telefon betrogen wurde, kann ich in diesen Dingen", sagte Bobo, der fortfährt: "70% des Auftrags durch Inter gezahlt wurde, während 30 % von Telecom, einem Unternehmen, für die ich ein Testimonial für eine Werbekampagne zu tun.
Alles in Ordnung zu zahlen weniger Steuern. Diese Frage, die ich sprach nur mit Herrn Ghelfi Inter, alle einverstanden mit ihm, fühlte ich mich entschuldigen uns für Juventus, weil ich mit ihnen das gleiche für Milan zu leiden, aber ich dachte, Gutes zu tun, als mein Präsident als Doppel- Persönlichkeit muss verkauft werden. "
Gestern war auch die Freundin von Fußballer Melissa Satta: "Als die Nachricht heraus kam in Zeitungen im September 2006 Bobo gespielt hatte Probleme mit dem Schlafen, aber Angst und Sorge, dass zu einem Psychologen zu konsultieren.
Seitdem kurz und freigegeben hat immer Angst, dass sie verfolgt. Wir haben in der Vergangenheit dachte sogar daran, die Einstellung einer Leibwache, dann aber Glaube gab ihm die Kraft, alles zu akzeptieren, der wahre Grund und Vernunft zu Moggi, Juventus, AC Milan zu betrügen, Fiorentina, jetzt gibt es keinen Grund zu behaupten. "
Bobo Vieri Met Anwalt Danilo Buongiorno "Es ist eine große Genugtuung.
Nun müssen wir sorgfältig prüfen, kriminelle Handlungen in diesem Fall, wo ernste Dinge eingetreten, könnte auch die Wiedereröffnung des Disziplinarverfahrens führen erworben haben. Es rivarremo noch vor der sportlichen Gerechtigkeit, dieses Mal die Meisterschaft wäre, ihren Platz zurückkehren, Inter wird herabgestuft habe alles so weit und wird schließlich klar, wer wirklich Moratti und darüber hinaus sein. "

Italian fans but you do not have nothing else to do?
we all support by the Germany and Italy but you are not provincial :lol:
here in Germany is known about the history of Juventus made of theft you can not just talk about my friend hahhahah
bayern-77
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League