You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby Hisho » Thu May 20, 2010 5:16 pm

I don't want to be so pesimistic, but... Inter knocked out Barcalona and Chelsea ( Spanish and English champions), this indicates that saturday's game is no where near to an "easy or even medium difficulty" match !
Mia San Mia
Hisho
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aoorigorepaaariomma » Thu May 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Fabiomovic wrote:Hi I'm a Bayern supporter from San Marino
I believe we will win very easily against Inter

You're right, bro! We'll destroy'em. They'll come back home crying as they can always do!
aoorigorepaaariomma
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu May 20, 2010 5:48 pm

noone said it was going to be easy:)... they clearly deserve to be in the finals but so do we...
I just dont have any predictions for this game as it will only be 1 game and the winner will who ever has more luck or has a better day....I see both teams having chances and fighting for every inch of the field...but like I said...luck will have much to say in this match:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm

I have no predictions either and I haven't voted in the poll yet. I'm confident that we can win though (without being biased). I believe our midfield is way superior and I think the game will be won in midfield.

@fabius: I'm not saying Inter's midfield is bad. Inter are great in every position... but I believe Bayern have the best midfield in Europe right now, even if we don't have the best squad. The way they play together and maintain possession, and the way van Bommel and Schweini stop attacks and create our own chances, is just amazing.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bayern-77 » Thu May 20, 2010 6:25 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I read that at Goal.com and I was just laughed to who ever wrote that article:)

I am afraid that even if we win the CL and than win the German Super-Cup and UEFA Super-Cup and World-Super-Cup...7 trophies [like Barca]...they will still say that we were lucky...they wont congratulate us and say you had a historic season.
It looks like we need to play like this for at least 3 seasons so others will count on us and wont write stupid articles :)

We are on the rise and we just started our journey.

Inter also has the chance 'to win it all eh #-o
bayern-77
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fabiomovic » Thu May 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Inter will play in a very defensive way

julio cesar
maicon lucio samuel chivu zanetti
stankovic cambiasso sneijder
eto'o milito

Fonte:Peppegnù
Fabiomovic
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby DerBayernBoro » Thu May 20, 2010 6:58 pm

I think that Bayern will surely win because Ribery won't play. No Ribery=Victory Bayern! Let's celebrate!!

DerBayernBoro
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby stormpark94 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Come on Bayern!
Inter Milan is shit!
Cambiasso,Milito,Zanetti,Eto'o,Balotelli, what a fucking players!
I wanna see Obinna wearing inter Milan shirt.
He and Ricardo (Quaresma) are the stars of this team.
stormpark94
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby DerBayernBoro » Thu May 20, 2010 7:24 pm

I think Inter, and specially Mourinho will fear us because of the dominant gameplay and class we have shown in all our Champions League games. Specially the game against Fiorentina were we deserved to win the most.
DerBayernBoro
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby shileno » Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 pm

I didn't know that Inter fans were so honest :lol:
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby stormpark94 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:37 pm

shileno wrote:I didn't know that Inter fans were so honest :lol:

Are you joking? I always say the truth ;)
stormpark94
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu May 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Every time I think of this match, I predict a different final score. I think I'm going crazy :evil: :twisted:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:52 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Every time I think of this match, I predict a different final score. I think I'm going crazy :evil: :twisted:

dont worry...you and me will be drinking beer in some night bar in madrid after we win this match:)
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby SilentStrike » Thu May 20, 2010 7:56 pm

when u leaving?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu May 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Tomorrow at 22:00...I will be in Madrid around 10:00 AM...And drinking beer with YloneXabi at 13:00 when he comes:)
sch0ll7

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League