You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby bayern-77 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:40 pm

bayern-77 wrote:
Fabiomovic wrote:Hi I'm a Bayern supporter from San Marino
I believe we will win very easily against Inter

I am not so optimistic 'are stronger than us and have samples in all the roles we must hope for stroke arjien
the thing that amazes me more 'and' that everyone here think that inter will close 'in defense I really hope our boys do not delude themselves because of this' may regret it bitterly

If Inter try to attack then it would be a Robben - Olic paradise ...

OK but the defense the whole is not 'one of the lion
Julio Cesar Maicon Samuel zanetti are not newcomers will be 'tough I do not know' are stronger at this moment the boat, or lion manchester
bayern-77
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu May 20, 2010 2:14 am

Boy a lot of those so called experts are understimating Bayern's midfield I think and I believe that they are going to be a bit suprised at what Schweini and Van Bommel are going to do. :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby r4min77 » Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 am

A heavy defeat for Inter.
r4min77
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lellsing » Thu May 20, 2010 9:14 am

eddinanM3 wrote:Boy a lot of those so called experts are understimating Bayern's midfield

Funny, it's like underestimating Inter's deffence line.
eddinanM3 wrote: I think and I believe that they are going to be a bit suprised at what Schweini and Van Bommel are going to do. :mrgreen:

Without any doubt =D>
lellsing
Getting the hang of it

Postby Major Hasan » Thu May 20, 2010 10:01 am

The way Inter played in the semifinal against Barca.... I am almost sure.... We (Bayern) can easily defeat them in future. Although Rolic (Robben + Olic) may not play due to Robben's injury.... Still Bayern has ability to win the match without Robben and Ribéry.

Lets See.....

Go Bayern Goooo......
--Major Hasan

Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Major Hasan
Getting the hang of it

Postby MunchenFC » Thu May 20, 2010 10:18 am

Major Hasan wrote:The way Inter played in the semifinal against Barca.... I am almost sure.... We (Bayern) can easily defeat them in future. Although Rolic (Robben + Olic) may not play due to Robben's injury.... Still Bayern has ability to win the match without Robben and Ribéry.

Lets See.....

Go Bayern Goooo......

Robben is not injured!

Pluto would have of exploded if he was injured for the final.
Robben will play and he will be the difference.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Thu May 20, 2010 11:49 am

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby bayern-77 » Thu May 20, 2010 1:06 pm

the boys have come to madrid!
bayern-77
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Element » Thu May 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Robben said that he has not drunk anything with Alcohol since last Saturday (He even did not Drink in the DFB Pokal party)

Because his preparations for the CL Final started from last Saturday , he said that the alcohol in his blood is 0.00000

and that The CL Trophy deserves it

======================
Bayern players Have Written A Letter to all fans and signed it (Translated by me)

it says

Dear Bayern Fans

Dear Football fans of Germany, We have made it this far , We are The German Champions and winner of The DFB-cup ,all this with Football that has brought you and us much fun and joy ,But we still have a big big big Target , The Win of the Champions league .

We Are in Madrid today , We know and feel that millions of football fans at home are mentally with us , The Bayern Fans , but also Many football fans who are Neutral , Everyone Should Be FC BAYERN on Saturday evening , THIS IS OUR WISH

We are going to give Everything in the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium ,For us , For FC Bayern and For Germany , Wioth a Victory , we get back the 4th Champions league Place

We Have A Dream , Dream It With us !!

Team and Coach of FC Bayern

Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby besi » Thu May 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Element wrote:Robben said that he has not drunk anything with Alcohol since last Saturday (He even did not Drink in the DFB Pokal party)

Because his preparations for the CL Final started from last Saturday , he said that the alcohol in his blood is 0.00000

and that The CL Trophy deserves it

======================
Bayern players Have Written A Letter to all fans and signed it (Translated by me)

it says

Dear Bayern Fans

Dear Football fans of Germany, We have made it this far , We are The German Champions and winner of The DFB-cup ,all this with Football that has brought you and us much fun and joy ,But we still have a big big big Target , The Win of the Champions league .

We Are in Madrid today , We know and feel that millions of football fans at home are mentally with us , The Bayern Fans , but also Many football fans who are Neutral , Everyone Should Be FC BAYERN on Saturday evening , THIS IS OUR WISH

We are going to give Everything in the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium ,For us , For FC Bayern and For Germany , Wioth a Victory , we get back the 4th Champions league Place

We Have A Dream , Dream It With us !!

Team and Coach of FC Bayern

Great , =D>
besi
Getting the hang of it

Postby Slemba » Thu May 20, 2010 2:10 pm

^^^This club keeps always reminding me why I'm a fan of FCB =D>
What an amount of respect this club has towards its fans... Thank God I'm an FCB fan.. :D
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Thu May 20, 2010 2:10 pm

eddinanM3 wrote:Boy a lot of those so called experts are understimating Bayern's midfield I think and I believe that they are going to be a bit suprised at what Schweini and Van Bommel are going to do. :mrgreen:

U gotta point!!! =D> =D>
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby AvatarX » Thu May 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Goal.com predicts a 0-2 Inter win :
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champi ... nich-inter

They had also "predicted" a 1-3 ManU win in the first leg, in Munich, where we won 2-1, so this is a good omen :)
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2891/pre ... ter-united

This is kind of prediction shows how much BS site goal.com is. We have scored for 34 matches in the row, even 2 goals in O.T., or 3 in Lyon and they predict that we won't score ... some articles from "experts" like this one make me more angry. I really wish that we'll win the trophy and show them how wrong they are.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu May 20, 2010 4:26 pm

I read that at Goal.com and I was just laughed to who ever wrote that article:)

I am afraid that even if we win the CL and than win the German Super-Cup and UEFA Super-Cup and World-Super-Cup...7 trophies [like Barca]...they will still say that we were lucky...they wont congratulate us and say you had a historic season.
It looks like we need to play like this for at least 3 seasons so others will count on us and wont write stupid articles :)

We are on the rise and we just started our journey.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby fabius999 » Thu May 20, 2010 4:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
bayern-77 wrote:hello guys, I have a tremendous fear of Inter here all are confident of victory but be careful because 'you've seen is a very strong inter-barcelona?
etoo have many champions, Milito, snaijder, Pandev, Maicon, Zanetti we only robbenn and Sebastian will be 'hard do not be fooled
their attack and 'strong as our defense and' very slow but I hope for a great game at international level all benefit the entire damage even bookmakers
:?

We've said it plenty of times. Without doubt, Inter have the better players.

But superstars aren't everything mate. Bayern play as a true team. Inter can only defend as team (and they're amazing at that), but if they try defending before scoring on Saturday they'll lose just like Werder Bremen. And ok, they might have a defense and offense which are 20x better than ours? But try comparing the midfield... I think this game will be won in midfield to be honest.

The only thing worrying me is that Ribery won't play, because we'd need someone like him to help break open Inter's defense, and also to keep Maicon busy. Hopefully Altintop or Muller (if Tymo plays) will be able to fill the gap. They both have the talent, but they're no Ribery. The only hope I can see in Altintop is that he's harder to predict for Inter because they haven't seen him play much, and his style is different from Ribery's.

I'm an italian supporter of FC Inter Milan. I'm sorry for my poor english :D .

I honestly think that isn't correct comparing our midfielders and I'll tell you why. In non possession moments, our midfield is composed by Eto'o on the right, Cambiasso and Stankovic (Motta is the first choice), Pandev on the left and Sneijder twenty meters ahead.

In my opinion you shouldn't play as you usually do because our pressing line is very strong and it could become a problem. The matches Inter-Barça and Chelsea-Inter speaks for us.

Don't forget we had smashed the champions of England and Spain. Anyway, have a good match, I'll be to Santiago Bernabeu and I hope we could enjoy this wonderful match!

Forza Inter e forza Bayern, we haven't forgot Rummenigge, Matthaeus and Klinsmann. I sincerely prefer this final instead of Inter-Barça or Chelsea. Bye!
fabius999
First post

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League