You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby bayern-77 » Wed May 19, 2010 2:52 pm

magliatamarra wrote:bayern will win without problem!! :wink:

Blessed are you that you have this belief
not fear even a bit 'Inter?
and yet 'a great team, perhaps even more' us, I mean that many samples and could also fight
bayern-77
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern-77 » Wed May 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Ballack said the peer has no chance '
but he said the same things before chelsea- inter #-o
bayern-77
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VIKTOR84 » Wed May 19, 2010 3:15 pm

r4min77 wrote:Do they even have a forum? what's the link?

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=318
here is one
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed May 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Goal.com Editors predictions:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champi ... er-editors

I really like the idea of thinking us as the underdogs. We perform better under pressure.

This year we've seen a different Bayern, a Bayern with a fighting spirit that we haven't seen for almost a decade. That is the reason we, the fans, are confident for our team. We are sure that even if we are behind in the scoreline, our team will give everything they've got in order to fight back.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 19, 2010 5:07 pm

bayern-77 wrote:hello guys, I have a tremendous fear of Inter here all are confident of victory but be careful because 'you've seen is a very strong inter-barcelona?
etoo have many champions, Milito, snaijder, Pandev, Maicon, Zanetti we only robbenn and Sebastian will be 'hard do not be fooled
their attack and 'strong as our defense and' very slow but I hope for a great game at international level all benefit the entire damage even bookmakers
:?

We've said it plenty of times. Without doubt, Inter have the better players.

But superstars aren't everything mate. Bayern play as a true team. Inter can only defend as team (and they're amazing at that), but if they try defending before scoring on Saturday they'll lose just like Werder Bremen. And ok, they might have a defense and offense which are 20x better than ours? But try comparing the midfield... I think this game will be won in midfield to be honest.

The only thing worrying me is that Ribery won't play, because we'd need someone like him to help break open Inter's defense, and also to keep Maicon busy. Hopefully Altintop or Muller (if Tymo plays) will be able to fill the gap. They both have the talent, but they're no Ribery. The only hope I can see in Altintop is that he's harder to predict for Inter because they haven't seen him play much, and his style is different from Ribery's.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hgb09 » Wed May 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Element wrote:Giovane Elber said that he wishes that Sneijder Gets A diarrhea !!!

r4min77 wrote:Do they even have a forum? what's the link?

http://www.forzainterforums.com/

but it is not working now

He's funny
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Wed May 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Mourinho said that he is only afraid of The Volcano that made him go earlier to Madrid

and also spoke about many topic

About Ribery : "The Punishment is right!!! it was A Dangerous foul,that could have injured the opponent , but 3 games are maybe to match , They Should let him play the first game of Next Season"

About the team of FC Bayern :" The most important thing is to play as A Team , Van Gaal's Teams always do that , The Bayern Union is Amazing , bayern and inter have won the double , both are the best Teams in Europe , The Difference will be , Champions league winner or not "

About Van Gaal's Criticsm When Mourinho ran to tease Barcelona fans , LVG said " I Would not have done this "

Mourinho Commented : " He is too slow for that !!!"

About God :He Decided everything and nothing cane be done against that , I Try to be a good person and Try to have him on my side "

About a job in the Bundesliga : "I must learn the language ,this might be hard but not impossible
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby CroCHEF » Wed May 19, 2010 6:17 pm

the u18 game bayern vs inter start and its 1-0 for inter :evil:
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Element » Wed May 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Let inter win the u-18 game , and we win the REAL ONE !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Here is the link if anyone wants to watch it :

http://www.justin.tv/peter1tv#r=PpsN1Sc~
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Element » Wed May 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Bastian Schweinsteiger played Bayern Vs Inter against his Brother Tobias on paly station

Bastian Schweinsteiger who played with Bayern won 2-0

http://www.tz-online.de/champions-leagu ... 70891.html
======================
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed May 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Had to post this here. Its too good. =D>
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Fabiomovic » Wed May 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Hi I'm a Bayern supporter from San Marino
I believe we will win very easily against Inter
Fabiomovic
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby bayern-77 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Fabiomovic wrote:Hi I'm a Bayern supporter from San Marino

I am not so optimistic 'are stronger than us and have samples in all the roles we must hope for stroke arjien
the thing that amazes me more 'and' that everyone here think that inter will close 'in defense I really hope our boys do not delude themselves because of this' may regret it bitterly
bayern-77
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby AvatarX » Wed May 19, 2010 10:33 pm

bayern-77 wrote:
Fabiomovic wrote:Hi I'm a Bayern supporter from San Marino

I am not so optimistic 'are stronger than us and have samples in all the roles we must hope for stroke arjien
the thing that amazes me more 'and' that everyone here think that inter will close 'in defense I really hope our boys do not delude themselves because of this' may regret it bitterly

If Inter try to attack then it would be a Robben - Olic paradise ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League