You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:18 pm

I hope so
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern-Inter FINAL

Postby shileno » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don't know... I just don't know. I'm confident we'll win and I know our team can do it, but if we're honest with ourselves, Inter have the better team and we're going to miss Ribery against that defense.

Inter doesn't have a better team. Maybe they have better strikers, better GK, a much solid defense, but I assure you, we'll control the midfield, and that will be the key for the victory. We didn't missed Ribery at all against Lyon, we can make it with Olic and Muller.

I'm confident that we will win. We manage to beat Fiore, ManU and thrash Lyon. We can beat them :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:30 pm

shileno wrote:We didn't missed Ribery at all against Lyon

Inter is no Lyon bro.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 pm

shileno wrote:We didn't missed Ribery at all against Lyon, we can make it with Olic and Muller.

True. But as someone else already pointed out (I think Kimball or Ylonen) Inter's defense is 10000x better than Lyon's. We will need Ribery's skill and killer passes to break that defense.

Remember the first half of the season? We had a long winning streak near the end with Muller and Pranjic as wingers, but we always had the same problem. We didn't have anyone who could break open a strong defense with his passes. That's why most of us wanted Baumjohann to play more.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Didn't you noticed how Müller fcked up two 100% clear goal chances in the semis?? One in Munich and another in Lyon. He sucked so badly.

Altintop will be easy neutralized by Maicon, but they will need at least 2 players to stop Ribery, so there will be much more space for players like Bastian, Van Bommel or our strikers.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby GioElber » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:40 pm

We could have played without Ribery so far, and we ve shown that, but this finals desperatly calls Ribery, a classie-touch wizard. He ll be there and we ll win it. :D
GioElber
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Didn't you noticed how Müller fcked up two 100% clear goal chances in the semis?? One in Munich and another in Lyon. He sucked so badly.

Altintop will be easy neutralized by Maicon, but they will need at least 2 players to stop Ribery, so there will be much more space for players like Bastian, Van Bommel or our strikers.

Indeed.
Hamit did great vs Lyon,
But Maicon will have Hamit in his backpocket.

We really need Ribery in the final.
I think our appeal will bring down the ban from 3 days to 2... it really sucks :(
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 pm

GioElber wrote:Ribery will play in the finals, as well as Motta. Just wait, you ll see.

After Motta wanted to kill Busquets he will get 10 match ban:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby machkover » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:38 pm

shileno wrote:
Inter doesn't have a better team. Maybe they have better strikers, better GK, a much solid defense. We didn't missed Ribery at all against Lyon, we can make it with Olic and Muller.

I'm confident that we will win. We manage to beat Fiore, ManU and thrash Lyon. We can beat them :D

1-yes they have a striker far better than our lame Gmomiss!
2- Up to now, butt hasn't made any silly mistakes in the CL. remember his 2 penalty saves??
3- if cris hadn't been sent off we could have felt how much Bilal Ribery is important that day ! luckuly for us !!
4- our games against Man united and Lyon were messed up by red cards. Don't consider these matches as a criterion to judge our team against inter . motta was sent off in the first half and yet inter conceded a goal very late . i hope there won't be any red car :P :P ds in the final and we will have a CLEAR and NEAT win simply because we are the better team !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 am

I'm sorry guys, but we totally owned ManU in the first leg and Lyon in the second one. I see ManU stronger than Inter, maybe in defense they're better but I think we're capable of win this by far. And don't say that Lyon is less than Inter, I still remember how good they played and defended against R.Madrid.

Ok, it would be nice to have Ribery but, considering Olic's form, he will do a great job there.

All those "deadly" players from Inter are overrated IMO. The only thing I fear from them are the free kicks of Sneijder, nothing else.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:52 am

Its hard to imagine people considering Inter better than Manure, Inter has been preety bad at European competition for a while. HOWEVER, they had possibly the best transfer season ever. Milito, Sneijder and Lucio have been their best players and they have really added a lot to the team. So yeah arguably they are as good or slightly better than Manure.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:12 am

I think most ppl are underestimating Inter.

Besides Robben, Ribery (who wont be there) and maybe Schweinsteiger, their players are superior to ours on every position.
So yes, I rate Maicon as a better RB than Lahm.

They might not be as big a name Manu or Real but are currently much, much better than them.
They knocked out Chelsea and Barcelona, the two teams that I rated the strongest at the start of the CL campaign.

And that we owned Manu in the first leg is because our coach is a tactical genius, However, the same goes for Mourinho.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:08 pm

They have one of the best (if not the best) defensive lines with one of the best goalkeepers
We have one of the worst defensive lines and probably the worst goalkeeper
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby machkover » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:54 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:They have one of the best (if not the best) defensive lines with one of the best goalkeepers
We have one of the worst defensive lines and probably the worst goalkeeper

you are wrong about Butt being the worst . [-X do you remeber any goalkeeper who has stopped 2 penalties at the same match =D> =D> . unfortunately our players weren't that good in that match. otherwise Butt's saves in that game would be historical ones !! he is a little bit old but he can do wonders . hopfully in the final also [-o< .
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Lisandro Lopez defending Ribery

Lisadro said in an interview

" There was no bad attention from Franck Ribery, Both of us went to the ball , I Omly was faster than him "
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League