You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby garrincha1982 » Tue May 18, 2010 3:06 am

It seems as if platini who is at the end of the day italian by blood feels more italian than french which is why he is trying to help these cheats by getting italian referees to arbitrate in a game that would see a team play an italian team in the final really fishy.

I hope ribery calls him an encule and never talks to him again and let's see how he likes it,really to treat a first offender like someone who has been tackling or breaking people legs on the daily basis is really absurd and criminal almost especially as lisandro the cunt hispanic diver and simulator a bit like biscuits of barca really made sure the referee saw it,dickhead.
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Tue May 18, 2010 4:28 am

Who cares, we will thrash Inter anyway :twisted:
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby princepoldi » Tue May 18, 2010 11:25 am

Bloody well hope we beat Inter.
princepoldi
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Tue May 18, 2010 11:33 am

Just some pics to remember who we are:

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Slemba » Tue May 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Ribery won't play :cry: it is on the official site now ....
I think this bang called UEFA are fighting so that the Bundesliga doesn't get this 3rd spot from this boring Calcio...
donno why they hate Bundesliga that much ... It's the most interesting league in the whole world .. U will never know who is the champ till the last round =D> ...
Can't wait till the financial fair play is activated in 2011 ...There will be only Bundesliga =D>
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby raz25 » Tue May 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Let's just stop talking about Ribery being unavailable and how big of an asswipe this all uefa/cas is. fuk those mothafuckers! It will just make us angry and frustrated, it really is pointless now.

Our biggest game in 9 years now, will start in 4 days so let's talk about it. We all know LVG, he won't change anything in his formation except for Altintop of course. He even said after Hertha game, that he substituted Ribery for Altintop because normally Ribery will miss the final.
I just hope to see this defense Lahm-Demi-Bad-Contento. Altintop will need support versus Maicon. No DVB, because he is just too slow for Etoo/Milito.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Slemba » Tue May 18, 2010 1:09 pm

The most important thing is not to allow them to score first ...The more minutes they play without scoring will just break their morale ..They will feel like they have been beaten knowing the fact that the likes of Robbin and Olic can score at anytime including injury time..
I think LVG should look for controlling the midfield and try to pressure them in their own half ...The more possession we have the more pressure they will suffer ...After controlling possession and midfield we can start damaging their defenses slowly but surely..
LVG .. We trust u...
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue May 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Balotelli and Mariga were injured in training today:
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio ... ortunato.+È+a+rischio+per+Madrid

Before you get your hopes up though it seems (the info I got from another source) that the measure (them stopping training) was only precautionary.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby garrincha1982 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:35 pm

I really don't know how bayern are going to win this game because 1 the defence is not that strong if you see all the games you have played in the champions league apart from lyon you have been rather lucky but the attack always came to the rescue.

The fact that ribery won't be there is also going to make the inter job rather easy a bit like liverpool did last year when they had to face robbben everytime he got the ball they were 2 or 3 players on him and he never managed to anything because unlike franck he doesn't always looks up to see if he has a team mate in a better position.

But also because without ribery i can see both olic and muller keep on losing the ball which would bring more pressure on the fragile bayern defence but strange thins have happened but i wonder if bayern were to win the cup without ribery,how would he feel,would he really want to stay knowing that without him they managed to win such a trophy.

This is really hard for ribery because also nothing can assure him that next year bayern are going to even get to the quarters finals,the only team out there that i could honestly say are sure to at least get to the semi finals would be barca but they don't seem to be interested anymore.
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby VIKTOR84 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:52 pm

I was thinking that this mind games from inter will start little bit earlier ,but they desidet to happend today,i also expect somthing for Snider or Eto'o to be writen on the newspapers,but i belive that Inter will have full squad to choose from.
It's all a lie.
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby besi » Tue May 18, 2010 3:03 pm

MUTU wrote:Balotelli and Mariga were injured in training today:
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio ... ortunato.+È+a+rischio+per+Madrid

Before you get your hopes up though it seems (the info I got from another source) that the measure (them stopping training) was only precautionary.

I think all is game from inter , van gaal don't sleep ,,,
besi
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lellsing » Tue May 18, 2010 3:14 pm

garrincha1982 wrote:I really don't know how bayern are going to win this game because 1 the defence is not that strong if you see all the games you have played in the champions league apart from lyon you have been rather lucky but the attack always came to the rescue.

The fact that ribery won't be there is also going to make the inter job rather easy a bit like liverpool did last year when they had to face robben everytime he got the ball they were 2 or 3 players on him and he never managed to anything because unlike franck he doesn't always looks up to see if he has a team mate in a better position.

But also because without ribery i can see both olic and muller keep on losing the ball which would bring more pressure on the fragile bayern defence but strange thins have happened but i wonder if bayern were to win the cup without ribery,how would he feel,would he really want to stay knowing that without him they managed to win such a trophy.

This is really hard for ribery because also nothing can assure him that next year bayern are going to even get to the quarters finals,the only team out there that i could honestly say are sure to at least get to the semi finals would be barca but they don't seem to be interested anymore.

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you by saying that Bayern isn't the kind of team who depends on stars, or we will end up rotting in the last 16
We trashed Juventus 4-1, Lyon *who knocked your beloved team :wink:* 3-0 without him, and will do the same with Inter Milan
And don't be so sure that we will end up in Quarter Final next season, it's like you're saying that we were lucky, I don't think that you can win all your games by luck unless you're Manchester United :roll:
lellsing
Getting the hang of it

Postby besi » Tue May 18, 2010 3:18 pm

lellsing wrote:
garrincha1982 wrote:I really don't know how bayern are going to win this game because 1 the defence is not that strong if you see all the games you have played in the champions league apart from lyon you have been rather lucky but the attack always came to the rescue.

The fact that ribery won't be there is also going to make the inter job rather easy a bit like liverpool did last year when they had to face robben everytime he got the ball they were 2 or 3 players on him and he never managed to anything because unlike franck he doesn't always looks up to see if he has a team mate in a better position.

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you by saying that Bayern isn't the kind of team who depends on stars, or we will end up rotting in the last 16
We trashed Juventus 4-1, Lyon *who knocked your beloved team :wink:* 3-0 without him, and will do the same with Inter Milan
And don't be so sure that we will end up in Quarter Final next season, it's like you're saying that we were lucky, I don't think that you can win all your games by luck unless you're Manchester United :roll:

every think true lellsing , =D>
besi
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Tue May 18, 2010 3:23 pm

As explained before regarding Balotelli cutting his training short, it's only precautionary: http://it.euronews.net/flashnews/256635 ... ticamento/
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue May 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Stankovic asks van gaal to keep his comments to himself

http://www.football-italia.net/may18r.html?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League