You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby SilentStrike » Sun May 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Element wrote:Inter Also has Won the Domestic Double

so if Us or Inter , The Winner of the final will be The Triple Winner !! (Quite interesting)

SAme thing as in 1999 then.

We wudve beaten Werder easily hadnt we been traumatized by the CL
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Slemba » Sun May 16, 2010 4:47 pm

SilentStrike wrote:
Element wrote:Inter Also has Won the Domestic Double

so if Us or Inter , The Winner of the final will be The Triple Winner !! (Quite interesting)

SAme thing as in 1999 then.

We wudve beaten Werder easily hadnt we been traumatized by the CL

2010 will be the reverse of 1999. =D>
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Sun May 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Pressure wrote:I think it's stupid to judge Inter on this game, there obviously was pressure and all Italy was watching the game.

Final will be interesting, it will be interesting to see how Bayern players are going to manage a pressure they have never come to face this season.
Inter have faced this kind of pressure already, against Barcelona, we will see.

Hmm what about pressure vs Man Utd (3:0 losing or home game when you get an goal in 1st min)... What about pressure of Fiorentina or even Juve game or what about pressure against Lyon when Bayern was for 30 min with player down and still controled game ... They arent big as Barcelona but ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sun May 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Pressure wrote:I think it's stupid to judge Inter on this game, there obviously was pressure and all Italy was watching the game.

I think that is the perfect situation for us to judge.
Inter needed to win so this was a better game to watch inter in than the Barca game where we only got to see Inter's defense.

Pressure wrote:
Final will be interesting, it will be interesting to see how Bayern players are going to manage a pressure they have never come to face this season.
Inter have faced this kind of pressure already, against Barcelona, we will see.

[-X [-X [-X [-X
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby SilentStrike » Sun May 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Pressure wrote:
SilentStrike wrote: [-X [-X [-X [-X

Then I'm sure your going to prove me your point.

Inter played against the Champions of England and against the Champions of Europe.

U were talking about pressure. Not the strength of opponents.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 16, 2010 5:34 pm

The "pressure" thing will be there for both teams at equal sums because it is a CL final.

I believe that a lot of the final outcome will depend in which team will score first.

If Inter score first, they have the capabilities to stay behind the center and defend this lead to the end. If Bayern score first, Inter will attack, so they will be vulnerable to our counter-attacks. In that scenario the final will be a game to remember :).

I would give almost equal possibilities for both teams, maybe a bit more to Inter as in papers we are the "underdogs". From the other hand, this year CL showed that sometimes underdogs finally win (Inter was the underdog in the last 4 CL matches, we were against ManU and surely Lyon was against Real).

The decisive factor for CL winner will be the mentality and determination, as almost in all CL finals until now. I hope that we'll show enough of both, in order to celebrate the CL trophy in Saturday night.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby thulkazal » Sun May 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Pressure wrote:Playing against Barcelona in a stadium such as the Camp Nou, down to 10 men for almost 70 minutes is something that puts you under pressure more than everything else.

well Inter had anyway defensive tactic ... so it is like one striker less, anyway i dont say it is easier to play with 10 men but it was tactic 4-5-0 you only needed to defend 2 goals and did it great ... pressure would be that you needed score and you got 90k people around you screaming ... Inter on Nou Camp came and waited they didnt had anything to chase or push up they came and defended it ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun May 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Inter definitely had a tougher road to the finals than Bayern did. But remember both Barcelona and Chelsea went to the wire in winning their respective leagues so you can't exactly crown them champions when the actual knockout games happened.

I think Inter had a tougher road to the finals but Bayern showed more mental resilience and willpower/hunger to win. Being 3-1 and 3-0 down and coming back both times takes some kind of special team mentality. Holding the lead with 10 men against a team like Barcelona also requires great tactical discipline. But i think when it comes to mental strength...Bayern has the edge.

And the stronger the mental strength the easier to cope with pressure....such as the pressure that comes with a CL Final at the Bernabeau. :)
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby thulkazal » Sun May 16, 2010 8:26 pm

From what i saw in that game on Nou camp all except last 10 min didnt happen nothing Inter killed game for 80 min ... only last 10 min Barca started to play and to cut Inter defence ...

anyway doesnt need to mean anything who coped more the pressure I already said once ... hard to say anything about games where one error make you total loser and one bliss of brilliance make you an hero and total winner
Last edited by thulkazal on Sun May 16, 2010 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tappinho » Sun May 16, 2010 11:15 pm

-----------Butt-----------
Lahm--DvB--Micho--Bad
------Mvb----Schweini---
Robben----------Altintop
-------Muller--Olic-------

OR

Lahm--DvB--Micho--Bad
-------Mvb----Tymo------
Robben-Schweini-Muller
-----------Olic------------

As I've already said it's all about possession, that's why I'd for the second one.

Inter had a difficult game at Siena and they missed many chances. Sneijder wasn't that good, but he's always played very well in CL: Schweini and MvB will have to look after him and I think they're capable of doing it.

A crazy week waiting... I'm so stressed... COME ON FCB!!!
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Mon May 17, 2010 2:30 am

Inter better hope that Sniejder is very healthy on Saturday night because otherwise their offense is going to have a lot of work to do to produce some creativity!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon May 17, 2010 11:01 am

All i can say

The Final is surprising

No one was expecting bayern to reach the Final

and also inter was not expected especially that they are italian

However , both Teams showed Something special

Inter showed That There is something called unbeatable Defense , Lucio and Samuel Are Top and maicon is doing great stuff in the defense too

Bayern showed High spirits , inhuman Mentality , the game in old trafford is something to tell the Grandchildren

Both teams should Be Proud , even the one who loses

Bayern Fans , lets pray that the CAS lets Ribery play in the Final (the meeting is today , but the decision will come out tomorrow , Rummenigge said taht Europe is supporting Ribery and want him to play )
==========================
PS : This final is one of the most special finals because

1-Both teams were not expected to reach the Final (even the biggest and most optimistic Fans)

2-Both teams have won the Domestic double , so the winner will win the Treble

3-The Fight of The Dutch Leftovers of Real Madrid (Sneijder vs Robben , in your Faced Perez )

4-Van Gaal is one of Mourinhos teachers , so it is Teacher Vs Student

5-This game is not between clubs it is between leagues , if Inter Wins , italy keeps Their 4th CL place , if Bayern wins or loses By PK , Germany gets their 4th CL place
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Mon May 17, 2010 11:40 am

Robben said that in the CL final , he wants his locker to be The Same locker he had when he was Playing With Real Madrid
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby lellsing » Mon May 17, 2010 11:52 am

tappinho wrote:-----------Butt-----------
Lahm--DvB--Micho--Bad
------Mvb----Schweini---
Robben----------Altintop
-------Muller--Olic-------

OR

Lahm--DvB--Micho--Bad
-------Mvb----Tymo------
Robben-Schweini-Muller
-----------Olic------------

As I've already said it's all about possession, that's why I'd for the second one.

I agree, the second one is way better, putting Müller in front line is risky, because he only shines there against low quality teams, so he will disappear inside Inter Milan's Walls :lol: and Tymoshchuk + MVB infront of the the defenders will reduce the danger in our box, so we will have a solid deffence =D> .
lellsing
Getting the hang of it

Postby lellsing » Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Again "Pressure" wants to put us in pressure :lol:
actually it's not a well deserved red card, Boateng did the same to Ballack yesterday *although he was intending to injure him* and he didn't receive a red card for it.
Did you forget that Puyol got a red card against Arsenal but came back to play against Inter Milan? :wink: so it's not against the rules.
Last edited by lellsing on Mon May 17, 2010 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lellsing
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League