You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 15, 2010 4:29 pm

One week to go!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:08 pm

You guys should check out the last CL Magazine. Its basically a 20 minute preview to Inter vs Bayern. Its nice. =D> Wait let me get the links.

Code: Select all
http://rapidshare.com/files/384933513/UEFA.Champions.League.Weekly.2010.05.08.HDTV.XviD-433.f6cf.DedicatedTV.net.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/384934527/UEFA.Champions.League.Weekly.2010.05.08.HDTV.XviD-433.f6cf.DedicatedTV.net.part2.rar

http://hotfile.com/dl/41874884/f9f56b8/UEFA.Champions.League.Weekly.2010.05.08.HDTV.XviD-433.f6cf.DedicatedTV.net.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/41875357/8a019f2/UEFA.Champions.League.Weekly.2010.05.08.HDTV.XviD-433.f6cf.DedicatedTV.net.part2.rar.html

Also. I just had a thought but does anyone else think this? I think it was Lizarazu who said. The difference between this Bayern and 2001 was that they were much more solid defensively, had a strong midfield with great playmaking and good on counter-attacks. Whereas this Bayern (current one ) has way more flair and play more attractive football.

So..in a way, Inter kind of plays like the 2001 Bayern in a way. So in one way we can look at this CL final as a clash of two playstyles almost, the 2001 Bayern vs the 2010 Bayern.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:23 pm

And here is the latest one from this Friday. Even Better.

http://rapidshare.com/files/387631970/UEFA.Champions.League.Weekly.2010.05.15.HDTV.XviD-433.9672.DedicatedTV.net.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/387632993/UEFA.Champions.League.Weekly.2010.05.15.HDTV.XviD-433.9672.DedicatedTV.net.part2.rar

http://hotfile.com/dl/43026421/bd6169b/UEFA.Champions.League.Weekly.2010.05.15.HDTV.XviD-433.9672.DedicatedTV.net.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/43026421/bd6169b/UEFA.Champions.League.Weekly.2010.05.15.HDTV.XviD-433.9672.DedicatedTV.net.part1.rar.html
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby lellsing » Sun May 16, 2010 11:07 am

I predict we will win 2-1, it will be something like they score first then back to defend, we score the equalizer goal at the last minutes and the second goal will be in the Extra time :mrgreen:
lellsing
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lellsing » Sun May 16, 2010 11:36 am

Pressure wrote:it seems to me that you too are underrating us and were happy to face Inter :?

You sure about that??? :shock:
Inter Milan has the best deffence + Mourinho is a true genius, beside that Bayern is Incomplete team and has huge problems in the back, and beside Olic all the strikers are out of form or inexperience.
We are happy to face Inter Milan and not Barcelona for one simple reason, because the final is in Spain :wink:
but I still believe that we will win because of our Team Spirit which can made up all our errors and no matter how hard time other team give us we show them nightmares :mrgreen:.
lellsing
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Sun May 16, 2010 11:52 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ocUfTNu9a4&feature=player_embedded

Well in final you cant say anything coz one error gets you to complete loser and one sparkling of brilliance gets you on top ... Bayern have that sparkling in Robben and Inter have organisation at back ... in other Bayern games like vs Fiorentina or Man Utd you couldnt see Robben and then sudden he become man of the match.
Anyway if Inter gets first lead (this doesnt need to mean anything) it will be hard for Bayern ... but we was in harder situations and coped well with pressure...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun May 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Pressure wrote:Then I misunderstood, I thought you were happy to face us because you didn't consider us.

Anyway, as I said, I highly respect Bayern. When I went to Munich some years ago I even bought a Bayern shirt.
The point about Bayern is that you are a very tough team especially in the midfield. That's why I think the game will end up with the winner being just 1 goal ahead. Best Inter quality, I agree, is defence. If Inter gets the lead, it's really difficult to equalize.

No one is underrating you

Your Defense is Top

But we also have A Great Team with High spirits , with Robben and Hopefully Ribery we will have 2 Fast Dribblers (Not one like Barcelona)

and with Olic , Lucio will have to run his A$$ off

And dont forget , you rely on your physical Presence not Technique , Barcelona's Player are totally weak but with Great Technique

Our Players Have Both Technique and Physical presence , so it will be hard
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Bayern33 » Sun May 16, 2010 1:16 pm

on paper we are very similar, inter have a better defence than bayern without a doubt, but we have a better midfield than inter. In attack inter are a little stronger than bayern. But if we control the midfield we will win the game. If inter score the first goal than it will be defensive inter milan for the rest of the game.
Bayern will play good football - attacking.
Inter will play boring counter attacking football focused on defence =D>
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun May 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Sneijder is starting today :evil:
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby SilentStrike » Sun May 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Hopefully he gets injured.

Its weak to wish this for the opponent but we cant use Ribery so I dont feel bad.

OFC Sneijder needs to be fit for WC we need him :P
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby SilentStrike » Sun May 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Inter has to score in the next 30 minutes or else Roma will be champions.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby thulkazal » Sun May 16, 2010 4:13 pm

well they scored ... deserved victory from inter they had like 5 chances to score but ...

in game there was handball from Motta in penalty area and refree didnt saw it (which is hard to not see) or didnt wanted give penalty ...

anyway Sneijder got subbed in game ... quess he isnt ready for 90 min ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Slemba » Sun May 16, 2010 4:16 pm

If they play like they did against Siena , I assure u we will beat them 1-0 or 2-1...
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby thulkazal » Sun May 16, 2010 4:19 pm

well ya if they but dont forget that mighty barcelona fall down from them ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sun May 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Inter Also has Won the Domestic Double

so if Us or Inter , The Winner of the final will be The Triple Winner !! (Quite interesting)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League