You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu May 13, 2010 7:01 pm

You are right that in a one off game statistics do mean nothing because the flow of the game itself is what dictates the outcome that and the ref with his cards, that is why I think that Bayern can overcome Inter, Bayern have found a way to score on every team they have played this year and I don't think Inter will be any different. The only advantage that I see for Inter is if they score first and then pack in and defend with everyone like they did against Barca, but even then they were very lucky not to concede a second goal that would have put them out.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bigkeeko » Thu May 13, 2010 7:22 pm

raz25 wrote:. The type of defensive football they practice won't work in Europe, not anymore. (unless you have Mourinho :) )

It obviously has worked to one degree or another, they`re in the final. Fans don`t want to watch over defensive football. Rangers stuttered and struggled all the way to the UEFA cup final 2 years ago using defensive (anti) football and its hard to watch so i can see where you`re coming from. Mourinho is undoubtedly a class manager and will have his stall set out accordingly but Bayern remind me of the German national team in some ways in that even when they`re not playing well, they get results. Bayern are playing well.

We`ll get the result.
Die Roten!
Bigkeeko
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby jordi sales » Thu May 13, 2010 9:59 pm

I have 2 tickets final madrid 2010. cat 2 . send your offers spanishfantoche@hotmail.com
jordi sales
First post

Postby MunchenFC » Thu May 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Bigkeeko wrote:
raz25 wrote:. The type of defensive football they practice won't work in Europe, not anymore. (unless you have Mourinho :) )

Bayern remind me of the German national team in some ways in that even when they`re not playing well, they get results. Bayern are playing well.

We`ll get the result.

:D :D :D
I like the way you think. :wink:
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Fri May 14, 2010 4:24 am

lets all hope we don't get a lot of play acting from Inter in this game because we all saw too much of it in the Coppa Italia Final. [-X
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Fri May 14, 2010 8:49 am

Last night I was playing Fifa 10 on XBOX Live. I had chosen FCB and the opponent Inter.
I was losing 0-1, equalized in the 88th minute and got a winner goal in the last minute :P

I really hope -for the shake of our hearts- that if we gonna win we'll do it with a less stressful way :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby besi » Fri May 14, 2010 9:51 am

formation i like against Inter butt , lahm , van Buyten , Demichelis , Contento , Robben , van Bommel , Schweinsteiger , Olic , and forward Müller , Gomez

I think will be more strong if we play with Gomez against defender like lucio , maicon , zanneti ,,...
besi
Getting the hang of it

Postby SilentStrike » Fri May 14, 2010 11:09 am

AvatarX wrote:Last night I was playing Fifa 10 on XBOX Live. I had chosen FCB and the opponent Inter.
I was losing 0-1, equalized in the 88th minute and got a winner goal in the last minute :P

I really hope -for the shake of our hearts- that if we gonna win we'll do it with a less stressful way :)

Lol man I've been playing Bayern - Inter for over 50 times now. AT LEAST 3 times a day :P
I've also played Bayern-Lyon, Manu, Fiorentina and Juve earlier this season. For me its like a Good luck thingy. Similar to what Shpati has with voting 2 hours b4 a match etc.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby vijay92 » Fri May 14, 2010 11:12 am

We should play olic rather than gomez. Ibra and drogba got handled by lucio and samuel. Olic is bit different with his pace and work rate
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 14, 2010 6:10 pm

AvatarX wrote:Last night I was playing Fifa 10 on XBOX Live. I had chosen FCB and the opponent Inter.

I have a friend who I sometimes play FIFA against. He nearly always beats me, but so far I have always won Bayern-Inter against him. :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri May 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Well , we had all the signs of The Champion

We scored an off-side goal vs Fiorentina , we struggled against Man utd

we have lost 4 games so far in the CL yet we are in the Final , while Bordeaux have only lost one game , and they are out !!!

Italy won the WC2006 but remember , The Referee took away two Pks from Ghana , 1 goal from The USA , Gave Totti a PK in the last second vs australia even though Totti was the one who fouled , Scored 2 Goals in the last minute vs Germany , and Used A Cheap way vs France

Barcelona last year scored A Surprising goal in the last minutes vs Chelsea , and The Referee took away a PK from Chelsea , Barcelona won the CL

Those are the prophecies and signs of the Champion , and we have got them
===========================
TZ opened A section only for the CL final , and they have put A Count down , here http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/cl-finale/

8 days and 23 minutes exactly till CL FINAL
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby r4min77 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:37 am

We will win this one way too much easier than you can imagine. It's not going to be stressful for us at all. Turst me guyz. It will be a boring match and we will win 2-0.
r4min77
Getting the hang of it

Postby Artrab » Sat May 15, 2010 11:28 am

Ebay auction number 150440709407 :
Ticket Category 1 for final Champions League Bayern-Inter.
Check this auction. Fabulous seat at Bernabéu Stadium!!
Auction ends next Monday night.
Urgent delivery by DHL or similar courier to your address.

Check this auction, Ebay number 150440709407
Artrab
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MrLinky » Sat May 15, 2010 2:51 pm

AvatarX wrote:I was losing 0-1, equalized in the 88th minute and got a winner goal in the last minute

I really hope -for the shake of our hearts- that if we gonna win we'll do it with a less stressful way

So basically, we have nothing to worry about, right ? :P

I agree with the second part though, that kind of ending would make me age for years.

Here are some of the betting odds for the final, Bayern as the slight underdogs:

CL final Interwetten Bet365 Unibet Tipico Betclick Sportingbet Bwin
Bayern 1,95; 2,37; 2,30; 2,30; 2,30; 2,40; 2,20
Inter 1,70; 1,57; 1,62; 1,60; 1,60; 1,55; 1,60
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby thulkazal » Sat May 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Trailer for Champions league: Inter Milan vs Bayern Munchen 22 May 2010, Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League