You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: CELTIC GLASGOW FC WISH BAYERN GOOD LUCK IN FINAL

Postby machkover » Mon May 10, 2010 5:43 pm

larsson7cfc wrote:After visiting the Olympic stadium for the champions league game in Sept 2003 i was blown away by the fantastic support bayern have. Celtic scored first that night through Alan Thompson but Bayern came back to win 2-1 with two goals from Roy Makaay. The atmosphere in and around stadium was fantastic as was the beer.
Id just like to take this oppertunity to wish FC Bayern and their fans all the best for the Champions League final.
GOOD LUCK FROM CELTIC GLASGOW FC and all our fans who were in Bavaria in 2003. =D>
cfc.jpeg
bayern.jpeg

Thanks man and hard luck if you didn't get the title this season . we hope you will get it next time .celtic really deserves it . =D> you played so well but you would lose games in the final minutes . that was really f**** unlucky . :evil:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby r4min77 » Mon May 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Guys, I know Ribery is class, but Altintop was just awesome against Lyon. If Ribery comes out of the suspension, he will certainly play, but don't u think at this very moment Altintop could be a better option?
r4min77
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby slyk » Mon May 10, 2010 8:18 pm

As a number of people has already mentioned, if he replicates his CL performances in the Final, then Bayern have a good chance. Against a defensive team like Inter, he might even have to take it up a notch, however, it's a considerable risk; his performance during the last bundesliga match wasn't that great. Ribery on the other hand, has proved what he is capable of and would be highly motivated in the Final.

In any case, i don't see ribery in the finals, so Bayern will have to make due with Altintop. The whole CAS may be more to do with convincing ribery to stay than anything else, considering even Christian Nerlinger said that he doesn't expect Ribery to be in the final. And from what i hear, a straight red card in CL, is usually punished with at least a two match ban.

P.S: Verdict by CAS is set for may 18th

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/221/c ... r-decision
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Mon May 10, 2010 9:59 pm

r4min77 wrote:Guys, I know Ribery is class, but Altintop was just awesome against Lyon. If Ribery comes out of the suspension, he will certainly play, but don't u think at this very moment Altintop could be a better option?

Pfft, cus he did good against Gonalons? or revelliere?
Inter is a whole different story man, he'll be up against Cambiasso, Maicon and Lucio. Goodluck getting owned, Hamit.
We need Ribery's magic to crack the Inter defence
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby AvatarX » Mon May 10, 2010 10:07 pm

I agree with SIlentStrike... Even Ribery could get owned from Maicon/Lucio easily, so Altintop will have a very difficult job.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MunchenFC » Tue May 11, 2010 12:58 am

AvatarX wrote:I agree with SIlentStrike... Even Ribery could get owned from Maicon/Lucio easily, so Altintop will have a very difficult job.

Altintop is more physical than Ribery, and he would he match up well with Inter in my opinion.
Ribery would obviously be better offensively though.
I am happy we have Altintop should Ribery be disallowed to play, but I agree with Rummenigge about being "reasonably optimistic that Ribery will play in the final"
And having Ribery would make me 110% confident we would win as apposed to 100% if Altintop fills in for Ribery.
:D :D :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue May 11, 2010 11:17 am

The CAS Will announce the Final Decision about Ribery on the 18th May 2010
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Tue May 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Altintop played magnificent against Lyon, but c'mon, Lyon..... they ain't Inter or ManU or Barca...

but I do have to mention that I like Altintop's bravery (LOL his balls are as big as the Allianz Arena :mrgreen: ), and generally he really ain't just a average player, he wouldn't play for Bayern if he wasn't a good player...

Anyways, let's hope the CAS decides in our interest...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
But, here's something to think about:

Have you guys ever thought about how much it's being politicized in the UEFA....

Bayern are not their favourites, we've actually never been... generally German football...

The Italian guys are doing everything for the Italian FA so they keep their 4 CL places...

The referee who's been there the 1st leg against Lyon was Italian, he wrote that Ribery had intentions to injury Lisandro that's why he fouled him soooooo brutally... :lol: aww come on, don't make me cry

In the 2nd leg they've put an Swiss referee who's actually Italian... remember.. Massimo Bussaca.. :lol:

The jury who brought Ribery this 3-game-suspension was half Italian, Uli Hoeness even mentioned that and protested publicly...
..of course the same people dissmised our protest...

the CAS is placed... where do you think??? LOL yes, in MILANO... #-o

that's why I don't think Ribery will play in the Grand Finale against the Italian Champions....

If Bayern wins -> then Germany gets the 4th CL place starting 2011 in stead of Italy.... (I don't know if I'm well informed, but I heard something like this...)

this is all kinda Mafia style, some kinda legal mob, noumsayin...

And if something's smelling bad, then there are ALWAYS Italian boldheads...
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Element » Tue May 11, 2010 1:10 pm

cruz wrote:If Bayern wins -> then Germany gets the 4th CL place starting 2011 in stead of Italy.... (I don't know if I'm well informed, but I heard something like this...)

right

In Fact We are The 3rd League in the world now

but if we lose , it will mean that inter will win , so they will be 3rd

But If we Win or Lose in Penalty kicks (it counts as a draw) , the 4th spot is saved
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby tappinho » Tue May 11, 2010 1:42 pm

cruz wrote:Altintop played magnificent against Lyon, but c'mon, Lyon..... they ain't Inter or ManU or Barca...

but I do have to mention that I like Altintop's bravery (LOL his balls are as big as the Allianz Arena :mrgreen: ), and generally he really ain't just a average player, he wouldn't play for Bayern if he wasn't a good player...

Anyways, let's hope the CAS decides in our interest...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
But, here's something to think about:

Have you guys ever thought about how much it's being politicized in the UEFA....

Bayern are not their favourites, we've actually never been... generally German football...

The Italian guys are doing everything for the Italian FA so they keep their 4 CL places...

The referee who's been there the 1st leg against Lyon was Italian, he wrote that Ribery had intentions to injury Lisandro that's why he fouled him soooooo brutally... :lol: aww come on, don't make me cry

In the 2nd leg they've put an Swiss referee who's actually Italian... remember.. Massimo Bussaca.. :lol:

The jury who brought Ribery this 3-game-suspension was half Italian, Uli Hoeness even mentioned that and protested publicly...
..of course the same people dissmised our protest...

the CAS is placed... where do you think??? LOL yes, in MILANO... #-o

that's why I don't think Ribery will play in the Grand Finale against the Italian Champions....

If Bayern wins -> then Germany gets the 4th CL place starting 2011 in stead of Italy.... (I don't know if I'm well informed, but I heard something like this...)

this is all kinda Mafia style, some kinda legal mob, noumsayin...

And if something's smelling bad, then there are ALWAYS Italian boldheads...

As an Italian Bayern Fan, I'm really worried about Ribery's situation because sadly I know you're quite totally right... :(
The only chance I see: Platini wants a French player in the final... =D>
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Tue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm

tappinho wrote:As an Italian Bayern Fan, I'm really worried about Ribery's situation because sadly I know you're quite totally right... :(
The only chance I see: Platini wants a French player in the final... =D>

Tappinho, don't get me wrong, maybe I'm a lil too suspicious, no offense, it's my opinion and I think that you know what I'm talking about.. :wink:

Platini has no more influence, now that UEFA dissmised our protests...

Let's just hope that things turn out the way we want.. :)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby pavlos21 » Tue May 11, 2010 3:58 pm

dont think that the 4rth place for cl is something to important cause except our team the rest are usually weak for cl or they pass the first round and get eliminated in final16.italians have the 4 bigs inter,juve,milan,roma with big budgets and some other tough ones like fiorentina.so they will probably reclaim the 4rth place.

hamburg,leverskusen and even schalke and volksburg are hard even to pass the group stage but all are great in europa league.

no offense its just my opinion.i think that 3 places for cl is not bad at the end.and a good run in europa league for the 4rth and the rest of teams.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby mutamarrid » Tue May 11, 2010 4:43 pm

I agree with you pavlos21, beside Bayern there's no German club can survive in UCL, but Germany taking the third place from Italy will advance the chances of getting stars in Bundesliga which will make it more exiting.
Not to mention that Last season in UCL there's no Italian club reached the Quarter Final, the same happened this season except for Inter of course.
So they are no better than us anymore :wink:
mutamarrid
Getting the hang of it

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue May 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Italian league is VERY OVER RATED nowadays. Only Inter Milan is a world class team... Roma, Milan or Juventus SUCK REALLY HARD. I know what I'm talking about. I watch them play a lot of weekends...

For example, Juventus or Milan have big names, but Werder Bremen is way better than all of them. In the last 4-5 years Italian clubs are completely sh!t in European competitons so stop letting them put 4 teams in UCL.

On the other hand, German teams are doing really well in European competitions in the last years and that's why we will get that 4th UCL place in 1 or 2 years, and that will make Bundesliga a better league because new world class players will choose Germany over Italy.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby raz25 » Tue May 11, 2010 6:09 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:For example, Juventus or Milan have big names, but Werder Bremen is way better than all of them. In the last 4-5 years Italian clubs are completely sh!t in European competitons so stop letting them put 4 teams in UCL.

In fact, Werder Bremen eliminated Milan (with Kaka) in the Ueafa cup 2 year ago and another italian culb I don't remeber in the same year.
Milan - Manchester 0-4, Fulham - Juventus 4-1 :lol: . I totally agree with you, serie a it's really bad nowadays. The type of defensive football they practice won't work in Europe, not anymore. (unless you have Mourinho :) )
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League