You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby Element » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:16 pm

TZ Made A Comparison between Bayern and Inter

The comparison is based on the positions , and The Better one of the 2 teams in a position gets 1 point , the other gets ZERO , if they tie both get a point

ALL IS ACCORDING TO TZ NOT ME (My Comments are in brackets next to the comparison)
=====================
Inter Vs Bayern

Cesar vs Butt = 1:1 (No , Cesar is better)
Maicon vs Lahm=1:1 (Right)
Lucio vs Van Buyten = 1:1 (Right)
Samuel vs Demichelis = 1:1 (Samuel is better)
Zanetti vs Badstuber =1:0 (like TZ said the reason is not the lack of talent , but because he palys LB not CB)
Chivu vs Schweinsteiger= 0:1 ( Schweinsteiger can get a point from every CDM/CM in this season)
Cambiasso vs Van Bommel = 0:1 (TZ reason is that Both are Great ,but MVB can fire up the whole team ,he is the captain)
Sneijder vs Muller = 1: 0 (Sneijder is world class , Right )
Eto'o vs Robben = 0:1 (Like TZ said , in this form , only Messi is better than Robben)
Pandev vs Hamit = 1:1 (Tz said that Pandev is a weak spot in Inter)
Milito vs Olic = 1:1 (I Think that Milito was Great , but in the CL , Olic is TOP and is better than Miltio)

Mourinho vs Van Gaal = 1:1

Overall 9:10 (we are better by one point)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern-Inter FINAL

Postby Lindi33 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:20 pm

All i wanna say is that even if Bayern loses againts Inter,im glad that we reached the finale. And im 100% that we will win CL this season :)GOOOOOOOO BAYERnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lindi33
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tappinho » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Element wrote:Inter Vs Bayern

Cesar vs Butt = 1:1 (No , Cesar is better)
Maicon vs Lahm=1:1 (Right)
Lucio vs Van Buyten = 1:1 (Right)
Samuel vs Demichelis = 1:1 (Samuel is better)
Zanetti vs Badstuber =1:0 (like TZ said the reason is not the lack of talent , but because he palys LB not CB)
Chivu vs Schweinsteiger= 0:1 ( Schweinsteiger can get a point from every CDM/CM in this season)
Cambiasso vs Van Bommel = 0:1 (TZ reason is that Both are Great ,but MVB can fire up the whole team ,he is the captain)
Sneijder vs Muller = 1: 0 (Sneijder is world class , Right )
Eto'o vs Robben = 0:1 (Like TZ said , in this form , only Messi is better than Robben)
Pandev vs Hamit = 1:1 (Tz said that Pandev is a weak spot in Inter)
Milito vs Olic = 1:1 (I Think that Milito was Great , but in the CL , Olic is TOP and is better than Miltio)

Mourinho vs Van Gaal = 1:1

Overall 9:10 (we are better by one point)

I can't understand this comparison, as we all know individually Inter is better than FCB, but taking the team as a whole, who knows?

Julio Cesar, Lucio, Samuel are way better than Butt, DvB and Micho. Cambiasso is a fantastic footballer too (at least a tie with MvB). Anyway Chivu won't play as CDM again, as Stankovic was suspended in Barcelona but he will play the final (Motta obviously won't).

Let's say we have to wait a couple of weeks to think about the starting 11s of the final... But I have a real trust in FCB heart!!
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:12 pm

An one on one player comparison with Real vs Lyon would end in favor of Real by far, but Lyon won them :)
A similar case with a comparison between Chelsea and Inter.

Anyway, it is obvious that it will be a very tough tie, with both teams wanting to win the cup. May the best team (=Bayern) win :D
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shileno » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Zanneti and Cambiasso are the low points of Inter. I know them very well from the NT. They're not as great as they all think.

I personally think than Micho is better than Samuel. When he plays good of course. I hope he plays the final, the only way to stop a southamerican player (Milito) is with another southamerican player (Micho). Just see how Zanneti and Lucio controlled Messi ;) Or even the CBs from my NT (Jara, Ponce) controlled him too.

Another good thing is that Bayern is used to play against defensive teams. Lol almost every team in the BL play like that against us.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Great Stuff From Some Bayern Fans in Germany

162 Fans who are going to to the Bernabeu for the Final have Rented A plane from Czech Air for 60 thousand euros to take them to Madrid (A plane specially for those 162 ticket holding fans)

Which means every one will pay 370 Euros which

The plane will take off at 8:00 am in the Morning German time (The CL games in German time start at 20:45)

and the come back will be in 23rd May before noon
=============
Great idea , only bayern fans , everything organised , a plane for them only and for 370 euros only (go and return)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Hopefully Inter won't play again as PUSSIES as they did against Barca!

my football heart wanted Barca to win

but my Bayern heart wanted stupid Inter in the final

this is a great opportunity for us!! I mean, come on, if we could beat Manchester United, of course we can beat Inter!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Whose the better tactician? Has the pupil surprassed the teacher?

And as a bit of humor...
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby machkover » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:50 pm

To our beloved MODERATORS : PLEASE; close one of these 2 threads about the final so that we could post and discuss all opinions.
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby machkover » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 pm

MunchenFC wrote:
appudds wrote:TO THE MODS...
THERE ARE TWO TOPICS FOR THIS MATCH...
THE OTHER ONE IS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5188
EITHER CLOSE THIS OR THE OTHER ONE OR COMBINE BOTH..

I created this topic because the other one didn't have a date, and also this one has longer more detailed information in the description and the full names of the teams. The other topic should be merged into this one to keep BayernForum more organized and professional looking.

WHO is supposed to merge the other thread in this one :? ?? i thank him in advance =D> =D>
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby machkover » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:00 pm

shileno wrote:Zanneti and Cambiasso are the low points of Inter. I know them very well from the NT. They're not as great as they all think.

I personally think than Micho is better than Samuel. When he plays good of course. I hope he plays the final, the only way to stop a southamerican player (Milito) is with another southamerican player (Micho). Just see how Zanneti and Lucio controlled Messi ;) Or even the CBs from my NT (Jara, Ponce) controlled him too.

Another good thing is that Bayern is used to play against defensive teams. Lol almost every team in the BL play like that against us.

if the comparison had paired millito to Gomiss who would you opt for ?? we are lucky that it didn't pair them !!!! do you think he has a chance to play the final ??
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:34 pm

machkover wrote:To our beloved MODERATORS : PLEASE; close one of these 2 threads about the final so that we could post and discuss all opinions.

I Told you

I Have informed Mackoy , and he will do it as soon as he logs in

so have patience guys
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:35 pm

machkover wrote:if the comparison had paired millito to Gomiss who would you opt for ?? we are lucky that it didn't pair them !!!! do you think he has a chance to play the final ??

With Hamit Altintop's Great Performance vs lyon

and Gomez not playing a single minute in the last 2 Games

I Dont think that LVG is going to let him start in the CL final
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

I don't know... I just don't know. I'm confident we'll win and I know our team can do it, but if we're honest with ourselves, Inter have the better team and we're going to miss Ribery against that defense.

If there's a chance that Lucio misses the game, then our chances will be much better.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby GioElber » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Ribery will play in the finals, as well as Motta. Just wait, you ll see.
GioElber
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League