You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby machkover » Fri May 07, 2010 1:37 pm

eddinanM3 wrote:It was an ugly display of what a Final should not look like and that is all it was. From the very start of the game I could see it coming and when the cards didn't come out in the first few minutes I knew it was going to get worse towards the end and it did. Totti's foul was a disgrace to all fussball and the trash talking and play acting and diving went on for the whole 90+ minutes. Lets all hope that the CL Final is the total opposite of that game! [-o<

the strategy inter opted for agianst Roma worked well . but it won't work with us . simply because i don't imagine them scoring first .and because our coach personality is always present on the pitch (discipline). unfortunately our players are not good at diving/CINEMATIC shows.they could cause Matterazzi and lucio yellow/red cards . i have a feelng that we will win guys though it would be hard without Bilal Ribery.
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Fri May 07, 2010 1:54 pm

can someone translate this please?
http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/cham ... 05802.html
Apparantly Hoeness heavily criticised UEFA?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby SilentStrike » Fri May 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Element » Fri May 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Thiago Motta's Appeal failed and will miss 2 games (THE CL final and a game next season)

this Decision is permanent

SilentStrike wrote:can someone translate this please?
http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/cham ... 05802.html
Apparantly Hoeness heavily criticised UEFA?

I Can

Title : Hoeness accusing UEFA of Being Biased

After The Confirmation of Ribery's Suspension , Bayern President is accusing UEFA of Being Biased

"In The UEFA , there are too many Italians , The Referee was Italian , and there are many Italian active in the UEFA , but there is no German , You have little moral Support there ."

The Rest of the article is just Repetition of The Last articles (About how Ribery got the red card , and that The Appeal to UEFA Failed )
=================
ADD : Hoeness said that He is proud of seeing 7 Bayern Players in the WC2010 Preliminary Squad

Hoeness said " With Toni Kroos there are 8 , and Ballack is an Ex-Bayern Player , so There aRe Nearly 9 , Close to A Full team,It is Amazing that we are the heart of the National team "
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri May 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Trochowski, Jansen and Podolski also played for us :)

Who will be the referee for this match?? I hope it is Massimo Busacca. We are always lucky with him
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Fri May 07, 2010 9:26 pm

SilentStrike wrote:cordoba doubtful
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague ... inal+doubt

What about Sneijder and Lucio?
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby SilentStrike » Fri May 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Sneijder's injury isn't as bad as they feared.
He will play unless something unforeseen happens.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby CroCHEF » Fri May 07, 2010 10:26 pm

now we hope that roma pay lot of money to siena in last game and they revenge roma whit kicking some inter players :evil:

APPIANO GENTILE - Preparations for Sunday afternoon's Serie A match at home to Chievo got under way this morning at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti.

José Mourinho and his staff organised the squad into groups for Friday's training session. Those used most in the Tim Cup final victory over Roma on Wednesday did light training. Lucio and Wesley Sneijder had treatment and physiotherapy, while Davide Santon continued with his injury rehabilitation.

Inter chief of medical staff Franco Combi performed tests on Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, who came off injured during the first half of Inter-Roma. The Colombian defender, who has strained the biceps femoris muscle in his right leg, underwent an initial session of treatment and physio this morning.

this is from official site of inter
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby machkover » Sat May 08, 2010 12:05 am

CroCHEF wrote:now we hope that roma pay lot of money to siena in last game and they revenge roma whit kicking some inter players :evil:

APPIANO GENTILE - Preparations for Sunday afternoon's Serie A match at home to Chievo got under way this morning at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti.

José Mourinho and his staff organised the squad into groups for Friday's training session. Those used most in the Tim Cup final victory over Roma on Wednesday did light training. Lucio and Wesley Sneijder had treatment and physiotherapy, while Davide Santon continued with his injury rehabilitation.

Inter chief of medical staff Franco Combi performed tests on Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, who came off injured during the first half of Inter-Roma. The Colombian defender, who has strained the biceps femoris muscle in his right leg, underwent an initial session of treatment and physio this morning.

this is from official site of inter

all their injured players have plenty of time to heal while we are in risk of getting injured tomorrow and against the butchers of Bremen (except ozil & marin of course)
concerning our appeal for ribery to be back, i was disappointed to discover that our Board is helpless and had no influence as far as UEFA is concerned . F*** you, PLatini .
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby eddinanM3 » Sat May 08, 2010 3:57 am

As long as we can keep Robben healthy that is a key for the CL Final and something that we have to have available to us. If they overturn the EUFA decision and Ribery can play then that is a bonus at this point.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby fcelber87 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:14 pm

pau_rafael wrote:ribery is a rapist!!! robben is awesome!!! too bad the gods will strike them down

Bayern forever.....impostor
Last edited by fcelber87 on Sat May 08, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sat May 08, 2010 8:41 pm

holy shit welcome back fcelber87.

pau_rafael... itll be a matter of time before u get banned if u post shit like this,
So dont bother posting at all.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat May 08, 2010 9:53 pm

pau_rafae

Dont ban him. I want him to get a clean reality check, when his shit club gets destroyed by Van Gaal. Afte 30 odd years? Great accomplishment..oh wait...ever so close.. it must suck to come so close and fail yet again. OH SHIT I FORGOT. Thats the life story of Inter Milan the 2nd rate club in Seria A which is the worst - overrated league in the world.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcelber87 » Sat May 08, 2010 10:02 pm

pau_rafael wrote:
fcelber87 wrote:
pau_rafael wrote:ribery is a rapist!!! robben is awesome!!! too bad the gods will strike them down

**** you **** **** get the **** out of here you piece of shit **** god **** dammit you **** get out of my forum

BAYERN **** ROOOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

you fool. inter will win 2-0. yew herd it hear

Yo guys, someone i know made that pau_rafael account in my name and hacked my shit to insult bayern on the forum. I took it down tho. sorry dudes, the pau_rafael account is down now though
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sat May 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Its ok man,

Its nice to see our success bring back some older members here :D
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League