You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby appudds » Wed May 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Damn.. poor Ribery.. Really bad news... :(
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Wed May 05, 2010 6:31 pm

I also posted on the UEFA facebook site :P
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby CroCHEF » Wed May 05, 2010 6:44 pm

we will be stronger now and win ucl and prove to dic.khead Platini that we are the best club in world
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:58 pm

CroCHEF wrote:we will be stronger now and win ucl and prove to dic.khead Platini that we are the best club in world

It's not that easy anymore without Ribery, think about it. This is Inter! The team that in 4 matches with Barcelona and Chelsea got 3 wins! FUCKKK I'm really angry.

Can anybody tell me a reason to make me believe that there still are chances for him to play in the final? And please, not just theoretical ones. You know, the hope dies last.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby pavlos21 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 pm

we needed ribery so we can play with both sides.now with only robben it will very tough.and if mourinio want to defend he can make robben invisible on the field.not even able to touch the ball.we all know this.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Wed May 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Bayern have played well without its superstars on and off all season. This team, if it plays to its full potential, can beat anyone. LvG know Mourinho and visa versa so it will be as important who out coaches who as well as what the players do on the pitch. If Bayern attack early and keep up the pressure for a full 90 minutes I forsee a 2-1 victory.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby hgb09 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:52 pm

raz25 wrote:
CroCHEF wrote:we will be stronger now and win ucl and prove to dic.khead Platini that we are the best club in world

It's not that easy anymore without Ribery, think about it. This is Inter! The team that in 4 matches with Barcelona and Chelsea got 3 wins! **** I'm really angry.

Can anybody tell me a reason to make me believe that there still are chances for him to play in the final? And please, not just theoretical ones. You know, the hope dies last.

Good news guys, sneijder was injured and substituted in the cup final.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby machkover » Wed May 05, 2010 8:30 pm

hgb09 wrote:we still have a small chance

it all depends on how good are Bayern and its board in loobying decisions on high levels . we will see how influencial is our board.does it match that of Man united and real :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AvatarX » Wed May 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Lucio is out injured too...

Milito showed us what we must be careful for. Demi should not let him from his eyes.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Wed May 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Bad news for Ribery, although I believe we can overcome Inter if we play like we did in CL when it matters...

I hope Altintop would play in his place so he would help our creativity and defensively stop a bit Maicon (a major thread for Inter).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby slyk » Wed May 05, 2010 8:50 pm

So far the Inter - Roma game has been a battle field, full of emotions. The ref let some yellow card offense go, and denied Luca Toni a penalty. But Roma is really not playing well, maybe they can improve in the second half.

One thing I've noticed about Inter is that they play aggressively in the beginning, but when the other team starts responding in kind, they start acting on the pitch. It's not so blatant in this match, especially since Roma has done some pretty bad fouls, but there are still some traces of it.

Second half more of the same. I wonder what kind of disciplinary action would be taken against Totti for blatantly trying to harm Balotelli and others for poor sportsmanship.

P.S: There is still enough of time for Sneijder and Lucio to recover before the CL Final.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby machkover » Wed May 05, 2010 9:50 pm

slyk wrote:
Second half more of the same. I wonder what kind of disciplinary action would be taken against Totti for blatantly trying to harm Balotelli and others for poor sportsmanship. .

compared to ribery's case Totti must be banned 5 matches at least . there is clear intention to hurt Balotelli . it was a game on nerves .
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby intrcity » Wed May 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Fc Barcelona fan. I have two tickets for the champions league final. If you are interested contact in bayerninterfinal@hotmail.com

Força Bayern!!
intrcity
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed May 05, 2010 10:05 pm

We must not concede a goal first.

Our chances would be better if we get the first goal, cause when Inter scores they all defend and its almost impossible to do something upfront + they are dangerous in counter-attacks.

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby slyk » Wed May 05, 2010 10:22 pm

I do think Inter has a really good defense but the semi in Camp Nou may not be the best to reflect on that; as some may have. After they went down to ten men, they had to only defend at that point. In the finals, they will attack, and open up a little bit. Even if they scored first, i doubt they would just sit back and defend. I expect them to come out aggressive and try to push the tempo of the game. Schweinsteiger and Van Bommel will need to play the important roles of managing sneijder, the tempo of the game and retaining possession. If we play our game, we should be ok.

I hope the Serie A title goes down to the last game; even though it's unlikely. Don't want us celebrating the German cup while they are focused on the CL match. Although, Van Gaal wouldn't let our players to lose focus.

P.S: Speaking of Van Gaal, he's already playing early mind games
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/174/uefa ... e-football
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League