You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-10-02] FC BATE Borisov vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm

FC BATE Borisov will win
3%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
97%

Total votes : 30

Re: [2012-10-02] FC BATE Borisov vs Bayern Munich

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:One thing I really worry though is this stat: 1-14. I am afraid that this will haunt us again in the future. And we weren't even dangerous in almost all of them let alone score one.

This thing about corners has been bothering me for a lot of time now that when we win a corner, it's no big deal !

At least we didn't concede from their only one! An improvement! :P :cry:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:03 pm

KAHN wrote:
MarttiH wrote:BATE's announcer sounds like Frankenstein. I still hope we'll win.

He sound more like Bela Lugosis Dracula :D

LOL.

Indeed.

Baaaaaastiaaaaan Schweiiiiiiiiiinsteiiiiiiiiiigeeeeeeeeeeeer in !
-------\/-------------------------------------------------------------

or

Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:05 pm

What a frustrating match for us. If Kroos had scored from that 100% chance, we'd have cruised to victory, but alas it was not to happen. Their tactics and teamwork frustrated us to the point of conceding chances on the counter, and they made the most of them.

It's not the end of the world, fellow Bayern fans, it was just "one of those days".
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm expecting some Sammer bashing in the post-match interviews...
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Commodore » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I dont know who to blame for this it was just horrible!!!! They cant pass, they cant shoot, they cant defend, someone tell me how Bayern have been winning :(

Bilmuash wrote:We should not call ourselves title contenders after this shit. [-X

Yes, we can't win. We boss nine games in a row and after one loss and a bad performance we can't, we can't shoot, we can't defend and we can't win.

We sucked tonight.

We can still do all that, we just didn't tonight.

We're still title contenders.

If you think differently, you suck more than the team did tonight.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 pm

MUTU wrote:If Kroos had scored from that 100% chance, we'd have cruised to victory

Definitely, and when he missed that chance I was 100% certain that we won't win it (but didn't expect a loss :( ).
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm

I don't think we played very well and BATE deserved to win, yet you have to say that had Kroos' post gone in, it would probably have been a different story. We dominated the first half and their GK saved them multiple times.

We had to lose at some point. I'm happy it was in this game and not in the Bundesliga. Our group is not difficult. We can still (and probably will) win it. I'd be more worried if I was a Valencia fan to be honest.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby KAHN » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Well it was bound to happen after such a good start of the season. It was just lack of motivation and concentration. Maybe it was do to my stream but game really look like a drag for our players. And also Bate have a very good and compact team.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby hhhh4 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Nop you suck! The last games we didn't play good ether bad but we were lucky to score all the games today we had no luck.
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby Commodore » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Let's also not forget that away games against smaller teams (especially in Eastern Europe) are always a bit more difficult. We are so used to top notch pitch conditions, floodlights and general organization of the matches, that once we play a smaller team in a shitty stadium, home field advantage really comes into play.

I'm not looking for excuses. We sucked and if we perform to our abilities, we demolish them even in their stadium. It's just this tad bit more difficult is all.

Looking forward to the re-match on our turf. Wouldn't be surprised seeing us doing a Basel with them and sending them home from Allianz Arena being down six or seven goals.

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We had to lose at some point. I'm happy it was in this game and not in the Bundesliga. Our group is not difficult. We can still (and probably will) win it. I'd be more worried if I was a Valencia fan to be honest.

Agree on your first statement, but disagree on the follow-up. Losing early in the CL is not good for us especially that the wound is still fresh from last year. However, it is good to have the yearly "unlucky/shitty/embarrassing/etc." game out of the way early on in the season. Now we need to get back on track very quickly. I am just pissed because we have an international break coming, so we'll have to wait a bit to get back in CL action.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:19 pm

KAHN wrote:Well it was bound to happen after such a good start of the season. It was just lack of motivation and concentration. Maybe it was do to my stream but game really look like a drag for our players. And also Bate have a very good and compact team.

Plus, technically, the field was a disaster, the referee was a rookie, and did the hell we got a legit goal disallowed??!!
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby IdealGas » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Bate's defense was too organized. I agree that they totally deserved that win. We never usually win all our games in the group stage anyway. Though that last goal we conceded was really just rubbing salt on the wounds. Let this be a wake up call. [-o<
"Meine Kraft liegt in Jesus!" -da27
IdealGas
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Commodore » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:22 pm

MoFattal wrote:Plus, technically, the field was a disaster, the referee was a rookie, and did the hell we got a legit goal disallowed??!!

Oh yeah, the ref, LOL. I don't think we suffered more from him than BATE did to be honest. He just sucked all around. I'll have to see the disallowed goal again to make up an opinion on whether it was legit or not.

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby machkover » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:24 pm

silberkreuz wrote:I'm not underestimating this team at all. They're tough and they fight to the end.
That said, let's face facts. If we want to win the CL, then we need to send a message, and this is the match to do it in.
Let's go Bayern, 3-0 or 4-0!

message receiver , man hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :twisted:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League