You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-10-02] FC BATE Borisov vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm

FC BATE Borisov will win
3%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
97%

Total votes : 30

Re: [2012-10-02] FC BATE Borisov vs Bayern Munich

Postby machkover » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 pm

silberkreuz wrote:I'm not underestimating this team at all. They're tough and they fight to the end.
That said, let's face facts. If we want to win the CL, then we need to send a message, and this is the match to do it in.
Let's go Bayern, 3-0 or 4-0!

message received , man hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :twisted:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:26 pm

MoFattal wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:We had to lose at some point. I'm happy it was in this game and not in the Bundesliga. Our group is not difficult. We can still (and probably will) win it. I'd be more worried if I was a Valencia fan to be honest.

Agree on your first statement, but disagree on the follow-up. Losing early in the CL is not good for us especially that the wound is still fresh from last year. However, it is good to have the yearly "unlucky/shitty/embarrassing/etc." game out of the way early on in the season. Now we need to get back on track very quickly. I am just pissed because we have an international break coming, so we'll have to wait a bit to get back in CL action.

Normally I'd agree because in the CL you have less games to bounce back, but we are so clearly the superior team in the group that I'm not worried at all.

If we can win the 2 home games and get a draw in both away games, we'll qualify 99%, maybe even win the group. If we can win one of the away games (Lille shouldn't be hard) we'll almost certainly win the group.

Like I said, I'd be more worried if I was a Valencia fan because BATE have a good chance of qualifying now.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:26 pm

So, I was away and didn't see the game. Who's the worst player in the world now? Kroos? Mandzukic? Martinez? NEEEUUUUUEEEER!?!?!?!?!?!?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Not blaming anyone in particular for the loss but I think our worst player was Badstuber.... and for some reason I put him as my captain.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Like I said, I'd be more worried if I was a Valencia fan because BATE have a good chance of qualifying now.

Well, Valencia and BATE are set for a double-header, so we shall see who's better. My money would be on Valencia, of course.

Lille's defense looks pretty vulnerable, so we HAVE TO win both games in order to be able to sleep well.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Not blaming anyone in particular for the loss but I think our worst player was Badstuber.... and for some reason I put him as my captain.

I've been saying this for the past week. Badstuber is so fatigued that his corner crosses are not even reaching the midway line no matter how strong he kicks the ball. He should be given a game-off this weekend. Boy, I can't wait to have any one of our LBs back.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Martinez did not offer the offense we expected when Bayern paid €40m for him. Hopefully this was just an off day for him cause i was expected to see killer runs like the ones he made in Bilbao but instead he played as if Bayern were playing five in the back :(
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Badstuber is too slow to match their fast counter attacking game...they knew what they had to do and they did it.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby quaazi » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Martinez did not offer the offense we expected when Bayern paid €40m for him. Hopefully this was just an off day for him cause i was expected to see killer runs like the ones he made in Bilbao but instead he played as if Bayern were playing five in the back :(

Jupp did sign him as the Abwehrchef, though, so it isn't that surprising he isn't as good going forward as his price tag would dictate (which is a bit silly anyway).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Anyone got a footage for that disallowed (?) goal? I want to decide whether to jump on the goal-line technology ship or not :P
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:49 pm

MoFattal wrote:Anyone got a footage for that disallowed (?) goal? I want to decide whether to jump on the goal-line technology ship or not :P

good one:)...I saw it few mins ago...I think the ball was just touching the line [leaning to go over the line]
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Well then, off to being haunted by a couple of CL nightmares...
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 pm

MoFattal wrote:Anyone got a footage for that disallowed (?) goal? I want to decide whether to jump on the goal-line technology ship or not :P

From first or second half time.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Second half, in the late 80th minutes.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby dambun » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:47 pm

I wasn't home... In fact this was the first game of the season that I was not able to see.... now I just got home, and I can't believe what I see... :((

I'm very disappointed with the loss... how did we play guys?... Did we play that bad?... Or were we a victim of our wastefulness/BATE's efficiency???

who was bad in our team?... and who was worse??
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League