You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-02-22] FC Basel vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 pm

FC Basel will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
19%
Bayern Munich will win
81%

Total votes : 26

Re: [2012-02-22] FC Basel vs Bayern Munich

Postby dambun » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:22 pm

I know Schweini is very influential to our game, both defensively and attacking-wise.... But if we refer all this misery to the lack of Schweini in our game, we are just deceiving ourselves....

Our team is not functioning well in many other areas too..... Let's focus on them, not just thinking about missing Schweini....

---
And for the record... where are the guys who said "we don't need Vidal" in the summer..... we don't have enough stability/quality in midfield since we don't have Schweini.... Neither Tymo or Gustavo perform satisfactory... and Alaba is just an inexperienced kid! he can't control the flow of the game...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby hgb09 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:22 pm

hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:24 pm

What's that ?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby machkover » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:25 pm

hgb09 wrote:A big team doesn't depend on a single player no matter how good he is!

Actually Bayern has never been a Big team without shveiny !! the last two games proved it CLEARLY !!though i believe we can win our next game against Basel even if shveiny doesn't take part in it !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby hgb09 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 pm

It's Hoeness angry after the reporter asked him about Ribery refusing to shake hands with Jupp!!! He looks really angry though I didn't understand what he said.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Jank1s » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 pm

hgb09 wrote:

can somebody translate to english?
Jank1s
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm just waiting to hear what kind of f!cked up excuses Jupp and Lahm will use in the post-match interviews.
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Cathe » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:35 pm

RUMMENIGE RUMMENIGE SEXY KNEES.

Just got home. Blah at that match. First half was a ton of fun to watch because it kept me on the edge of the couch.

I had to say to my uncle 'from now on whenever i watch football at your house can we mute the pre match talking or just switch over to the match actually at kick off time' because thanks to sky sports playing that ruminegge song I had it stuck in my head the entire time.
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby armbrust » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:38 pm

What makes me sick about our tactics is that we dont adapt against how the oponent stands, now every f teams parks the bus and kills us. We dont have a live formation adjust just players changing positions. We need a player that can play as second striker as well , like DVB or Muller. At least LVG was good at this.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Heycnkes is the defensive LvG. He has a good defensive system (eventhough our defenders are not good enough) but a below-average offensive system that only works when we score an early goal.

Again and again, "trial and error" with the same formation. Like they say, the second half is the coach's half. And judging by that saying, JH should be facing relegation right now.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby The Spyware » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:43 pm

The same old line
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Well we seem to be breaking a lot more steps than one ](*,)
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby The Spyware » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Where is EQ Kimball =D>
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Took this from Clark Whitney's tweet translating Hoeness' interview:

"Hoeneß, when asked abt Rib not shaking Jupp's hand: Just stop w/ ur f*ing handshake [?s]! We just keep talking abt that handshake! F** sake!"

Hoeneß (cont'd): "Who wants to shake hands after such a match?! Are we at a boarding school for girls here or something?!"
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby VIKTOR84 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:04 am

MoFattal wrote:Took this from Clark Whitney's tweet translating Hoeness' interview:

"Hoeneß, when asked abt Rib not shaking Jupp's hand: Just stop w/ ur f*ing handshake [?s]! We just keep talking abt that handshake! F** sake!"

Hoeneß (cont'd): "Who wants to shake hands after such a match?! Are we at a boarding school for girls here or something?!"

That is nervous person :) ,he seems to be red again.But who would not be when we are on the ground again ,but we were dreaming high.
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League