You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-02-22] FC Basel vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 pm

FC Basel will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
19%
Bayern Munich will win
81%

Total votes : 26

Re: [2012-02-22] FC Basel vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:57 pm

dambun wrote:But now we see there is no chemistry in the team... no improvement over first half... many of our players, including Gomez, Kroos, ... are clearly less on form than before the break.... And we have swapped a 3-point lead in the BL table with a 4-point lagging! Now our CL campaign is in serious danger too!!!

THIS
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Payam » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:57 pm

SilverX wrote:
Payam wrote:Looking back, this Basel was actually the team that most of you guys wanted to play against.
I'm not implying anything.

Heads better start rolling and soon, we don't want to end up in EL..

You mean, "Heads better start rolling soon" ?

Like the board needs to start bitching at either players or Jupp and light a fire under their asses.

Last edited by Payam on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unread postby SilverX » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 pm

This is not the time, I'm in no mood.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby SilverX » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Payam wrote:
SilverX wrote:
Payam wrote:Looking back, this Basel was actually the team that most of you guys wanted to play against.
I'm not implying anything.

Heads better start rolling and soon, we don't want to end up in EL..

You mean, "Heads better start rolling soon" ?

Like the board needs to start bitching at either players or Jupp and light a fire under their asses.

Last edited by Payam on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unread postby SilverX » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 pm

This is not the time, I'm in no mood.

OK? lol

Just saying didn't make sense what u wrote.....just trying to help.... jeeeesh !!!
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 pm

BTW I'm not that confident for the game in Allianz. With Schweini missing that one and Basel playing with 11 men in their box it is going to be a very tough game. #-o
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby armbrust » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm

It's simply not about which players are playing and which are not. There is something wrong in the team's structure and tactics!!!

Yes the tactics are an issue, but the main one is rotation and the bad atmosfere and fisical burn out that this creates.

For sure we will hear lahm or gomez saying that they are tired in the next days.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AvatarX » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:LVG was much better and he had Butt, Pranjic, Breno and so on. No Neuer, no Boateng, No Rafinha

Tbf, Pranjic was LVG pick, while LVG didn't want Rafinha or Neuer (he thought Kraft was good enough)...

In general I agree that Jupp should try something different or just leave. There is no point in having more possession and lose the match.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby uzi716 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm watching the replay right now. I'm not sure why Muller doesn't play, I don't like Kroos as a 10.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Plus, we might (and highly probable if you ask me) need 3 goals to qualify if they score.

We are in one deeeeeeeeeeeeep hole, and I don't like saying it, but Heynckes is not the man to pick us up.

LvG must be laughing his ass off right now
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby machkover » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Payam wrote:Something needs to change.We can't go on like this.
We won't win anything this season. I just hope that we make top three in BL :evil:

We have no team chemistry, Zero.

No Shveiny = No team chemistry !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby armbrust » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 pm

You are obssesed with resting players. We totally sucked in Gladbach and I don't think our players were tired. Did they?

Yes, but now we suck more.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 pm

If our team only depends on Shweini, then this proves that the coach is living in LALA land....
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

"Bayern denied deserved draw by late Basel strike"

Sometimes I feel like kicking the guy who writes for the official website :evil:

If it was a draw, then by all standards it would have been undeserved. 1-0 was the right result. PERIOD.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby hgb09 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

A big team doesn't depend on a single player no matter how good he is!
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 pm

We should have scored 1 or 2 goals at the start of the game...everything would be different.

I think that we did not play as bad as some think...Only Rafinha and Gomez had a bad game...every other player had quite solid game.

We lost because we gave everything to score that goal away from home. Basel could actually play their normal counter attacking game at home. We made that possible for them and that is why we lost. We should be taking this game more balanced and not just go all out and give space for them to hit us on the break.

This is knock out round for Gods sake...you cant just go all out and hope you will win 3:0 away from home and in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

I also blame Jupp for this loss. We could have won if RIbery scored those first goals but that does not matter. Haynckess should have put Gustavo in around the 60th minute [instead of Alaba] so the midfield would be more balanced. Alaba was good offensively but lacked experience when it came to defending and closing space.

And he shouldnt have put Muller in instead of Gomez so we would be much faster on counters and we could work the space better. Olic is still not ready and is totally out of form. Ribery should be playing the full 90 minutes.

I am really angry and sad...but I believe we can turn this around at home...we have 90 minutes to score 1 goal - and not concede. It should be that hard if we fight for the full 90 minutes.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:22 pm

90 minutes to score a goal will lead to an extra 30 minutes and a big chance of penalty kicks [-X

This is PANIC time....
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League