You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-09-14] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:00 pm

FC Barcelona will win
8%
It will end in a draw
8%
Bayern Munich will win
83%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2021-09-14] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:48 pm

CiriacoS wrote:I have to say that this level of arrogance is no good in any way for the team. Our objective is not thrashing Barcelona or Real. I could not care less about that. Our objective is to win the competition even if that is with only 1:0 each game.

Therefore, I think we are getting ahead of ourselves. This Barcelona team that we beat is below average. So thrashing them actually does not mean a lot for the rest of the competition. There are teams like City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Real, that can cause a lot of harm to us. I am not saying they are better than us but I just want to say that thrashing Barcelona gives no guarantees whatsoever. Yes, we are an excellent team. But we have a very long way to go. And we have also a lot of areas for improvement.

So let the team work hard and we will be here to support them along the way. No need for arrogance.

100% agree.

I'm the same one who's predicted, on this very thread, that with Nagelsmann we will see the best Bayern ever. And I stick by that prediction. Nevertheless, it doesn't mean it has already happened. It doesn't mean we've qualified already. It doesn't mean we've won the Bundesliga.

If, and only if, we reach matchday 6 having won the group, then put out a B team and rest them for the more important Bundesliga game after it, whatever it is. The game would be little more than a friendly. But we aren't at that stage yet.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:44 am

You guys are making a wring assumption: we‘re playing them on MD5…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby maknine » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:09 am

Hardrade wrote:I concur, sending Barcelona to EL is more important than beating effing Mainz.
Why hand them out CL money on a platter when they are not worthy of the competition? Moreover, it would be disrespectful to pull a B team against a club that holds itself so highly - on contrary, we should give them our best.

Let’s be honest, nobody here is anxious about Bundesliga - it’s UCL that we’re wondering about. :coffee:
We’re not losing it over a Mainz game…

On the other hand, it's better to send Barcelona to RO16 instead of Kiev for example. Higher chance of them beating another group's leader...
maknine
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:38 am

#12 wrote:You guys are making a wring assumption: we‘re playing them on MD5…

No, we play on 8 December, MD6. I had checked it the other day.

You're right though that the order is usually that way. It seems like they changed it this year and it's now completely symmetrical.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:58 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:You guys are making a wring assumption: we‘re playing them on MD5…

No, we play on 8 December, MD6. I had checked it the other day.

You're right though that the order is usually that way. It seems like they changed it this year and it's now completely symmetrical.
So is it?
Barca
Kiev
Benfica
Benfica
Kiev
Barca
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:09 am

Yeah, exactly
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League