You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-09-14] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:00 pm

FC Barcelona will win
8%
It will end in a draw
8%
Bayern Munich will win
83%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2021-09-14] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:10 pm

It's happening! Whenever we thrash Barcelona we win 4 trophies that season.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:10 pm

zozon wrote:Upamecano... Jesus Christ, what a rock!!!
Anybody missing Alaba? @YlonenXabi
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:12 pm

Alaba who? Ese maldito traidor? Ay por favor...

Nobody cares about him anymore, it's like he never played hear near guys such as Davies and now Hernández and Upamecano.

Same thing with Boateng.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:13 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CiriacoS » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:14 pm

To play at the Nou Camp as if it is your home stadium…I mean that is an achievement no matter how you see it. This was an absolute dominance on our part. There was not a second in the game in which you could think they can regain control. They did not have a single shot on the goal. I know they are without Messi and everything, but it is still Barcelona. Which in my opinion today, AGAIN hit rock bottom. They are in for a very painful process of recovery.

Upamecano, man of the match. Absolute rock!
CiriacoS
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:26 pm

Fénix wrote:Alaba who? Ese maldito traidor? Ay por favor...

Nobody cares about him anymore, it's like he never played hear near guys such as Davies and now Hernández and Upamecano.

Same thing with Boateng.

To be totally fair to them, even though I agree (on Alaba at any rate): part of it is definitely down to the system, because even Suele looks much better this season imo. It would be interesting to see what Nagelsmann would have done with Alaba, but I have little doubt that Lucas and Upa would still be better CBs.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:29 pm

CiriacoS wrote:To play at the Nou Camp as if it is your home stadium…I mean that is an achievement no matter how you see it. This was an absolute dominance on our part. There was not a second in the game in which you could think they can regain control. They did not have a single shot on the goal. I know they are without Messi and everything, but it is still Barcelona. Which in my opinion today, AGAIN hit rock bottom. They are in for a very painful process of recovery.

Upamecano, man of the match. Absolute rock!

The thing is no matter how bad they are it seems we're the only ones who can really destroy them in the CL; and we didn't do it just once, we've scored at least 3 goals in 5 of our last 6 games against them. And we did it even when they were being called the team of the century. They must really hate us.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:30 pm

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:32 pm

Very happy with the performance and a great result for us but I think Barcelona will be a tougher opponent in the return leg at the Allianz when they will most likely have Aguero, Dembele, Braithwaite, Dest and Fati fit and available.

I hope we can win the return leg at the Allianz as well and continue our dominant home record against Barcelona.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:35 pm

America USA wrote:Very happy with the performance and a great result for us but I think Barcelona will be a tougher opponent in the return leg at the Allianz when they will most likely have Aguero, Dembele, Braithwaite, Dest and Fati fit and available.

I hope we can win the return leg at the Allianz as well and continue our dominant home record against Barcelona.
I think it’s the last game. Wouldn’t be surprised if we go out there with the likes of Ulreich, Roca and Choupo-Moting.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:36 pm

Barca was alarmingly poor... we weren't even very effective the times we went forward, and it never looked like we had to give 100%. Almost felt like preserving some energy for Bochum.
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hakara » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:43 pm

Was talking with a friend about this game as it happened. Its a weird feeling that you're "content" with 3-0 away at camp nou. Barca has a lot of work to do, and we're clearly better, but I felt we could have completely annihilated them if we gave a shit today. Good performance, don't get me wrong, but we can do better.
Hakara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway

Postby America USA » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:43 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
America USA wrote:Very happy with the performance and a great result for us but I think Barcelona will be a tougher opponent in the return leg at the Allianz when they will most likely have Aguero, Dembele, Braithwaite, Dest and Fati fit and available.

I think it’s the last game. Wouldn’t be surprised if we go out there with the likes of Ulreich, Roca and Choupo-Moting.

Even if it's the last game I think we should play our strong team and not ruin our perfect home record against Barcelona. They will be looking for revenge in the second leg and have some quality players back in the team. I know we'll be playing Dortmund away and Barcelona at home back to back but it's just something that Nagelsmann and the squad have to deal with and we have weak games here and there to rotate and rest our key players.

Barcelona are a big European club and if I had a choice I would win against them and maintain our positive home record against a European rival and accept dropping points in the next BL matchday against Mainz.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Fénix wrote:Alaba who? Ese maldito traidor? Ay por favor...

Same thing with Boateng.

To be totally fair to them, even though I agree (on Alaba at any rate): part of it is definitely down to the system, because even Suele looks much better this season imo. It would be interesting to see what Nagelsmann would have done with Alaba, but I have little doubt that Lucas and Upa would still be better CBs.

This is an overhaul, mate. We cleaned the dressing room and basically the only 2 guys who are here from 2008 and 2011 respectively are Müller and Neuer.

Can't change the past between 2010-2016, I'll remember both of them in that period of being outstanding, Alaba till 1.1.2015 and Boateng summer 2016. Hats off to both for 2019/2020 shining moment, but can't and won't talk in superlatives in 2015-2021 period. 2 different worlds, attitudes, performances, form...

Defense has got a completely new face despite this is Süle's 5th season at Bayern and Hernández' 3rd season already.
Upamecano has brought a new energy, Davies is great, Pavard very good, Stanišić has erased our black hole called backup RB, C. Richards, Arrey-Mbi give us optimism.

We need to be optimists when we see our squad depth and what Jamal and Stanišić give to Bayern.
Hopefully T. Rhein comes up with something and big boys like Tolisso and Roca.

Tonight's match showed where we stand and just read the first 5 pages of the thread and all insecure comments. :D I never doubted or worried. 6 points for ne which means a perfect prediction.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:52 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League