You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-08-14] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:00 pm

FC Barcelona will win inside 90 minutes
20%
FC Barcelona will win after extra time
No votes
FC Barcelona will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
7%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
13%
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
60%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2020-08-14] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:50 pm

Let them be guys....
They are in the past now or actually they are history.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Let them be guys....

Dark times ahead for them 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:22 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:
#12 wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:Also after some quick math, our starting 11 that dismantled Barca, not counting salaries or bonuses cost us only 100.5m €. For all the shit we give our board, this is still a pretty solid achievement. Just shows what good management can do.
85m defender on the bench so the guy our management basically chased out three times already can pair up with the dude who is our "planned" LB... LB is a guy we bought as winger, starting RB is a Frenchman we bought as CB (also apparently worse than Boateng), so that our RB could play midfield, but on Friday he was injured... LW was a loanee we didn’t even want but signed in a last minute panic attack cause our big mouthed transfers just weren’t coming... Which brings me to the worst thing: our most important player is playing, despite them wanting to force him out if the starting XI for years, meanwhile the guy they signed for this enterprise completely ruined our wage structure, making us overpay in wages for multiple players...
The guy on the bench, meanwhile, is a lucky kiss if fate like so many other things...

At the latest since Friday there's no denying we're European elite (and if you don’t just hate but pay attention, you know I abandoned the #topteam narrative since Kovac is gone at the latest... l)

But the day I call THIS "good management" is the day hell freezes over!

I don't know why you keep calling Davies "bad scouting" just because he's being used as a LB - Alaba was also a left/central midfielder in his early days, until Van Gaal came and famously said "He's a left-back, even though he doesn't think so himself". Kimmich was a midfielder and then adapted to right-back and now he's back at the DM spot - again, is this "bad scouting" or planning?

Davies and Kimmich were signed because they were regarded as amazing talents: luckily for us this turned out to be true. I don't care if Davies plays as a LB or a LW or if Alaba plays as CM or CB, or if Kimmich plays as RB or DM. We are talking about three players who are world class in 1 or more positions so it's a big HIT if you ask me.

On the other hand I can agree with you on Hernandez and Pavard but especially on Hernandez. If we win the treble with him on the bench for the whole season, having played like 7 games as a starter, well, the decision to invest that 80m on him + 13m/year on his salary has to be questioned for sure.
I didn’t say bad scouting, did I?

But it is bad squad planning and quite obviously!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Let them be guys....
Don’t be so sure, Arturo is about to get ready!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:29 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:
#12 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="tuscanybayern"]
What a fucking bitch
Is there more footage of that stream? Would love to see her whine

Also, Cynthia is a guy, apparently...

yes the stream is from the FC Barcelona official Youtube channel, here it is:

I have watched some of it based on the timestamps of our goals and the best part is when Lewandowski scores and they call the goal to be ruled out for offside and they're so FUCKING sure about it and so desperate that the goal will not count :lol: :lol: :lol: so I suggest you watch it from 2:20:00 onwards :lol: :lol:[/quote]Now that I‘ve seen it, I gotta tone down a little... She‘s not that bad...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:37 pm

#12 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="tuscanybayern"]
What a fucking bitch

I have watched some of it based on the timestamps of our goals and the best part is when Lewandowski scores and they call the goal to be ruled out for offside and they're so FUCKING sure about it and so desperate that the goal will not count so I suggest you watch it from 2:20:00 onwards [/quote]Now that I‘ve seen it, I gotta tone down a little... She‘s not that bad...[/quote]She is hot
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:21 am

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="#12"][quote="tuscanybayern"]
What a fucking bitch

I have watched some of it based on the timestamps of our goals and the best part is when Lewandowski scores and they call the goal to be ruled out for offside and they're so FUCKING sure about it and so desperate that the goal will not count so I suggest you watch it from 2:20:00 onwards [/quote]Now that I‘ve seen it, I gotta tone down a little... She‘s not that bad...[/quote]She is hot[/quote]I prefer Cynthia...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:18 am

Keeping up with the news sources, cant help but learn all about Barca's fallout because seems like thats where the majority is focused on.

Interestingly after the Barthameow 'interview' get a better idea of their potential lineup under Koeman. He stated Messi, Lenglet, De Jong, Ter Stegen, Griezmann, Dembele, Semedo were untouchables.

Rumors are there that Koeman has hinted at De Beek as his must have candidate this summer.

Last but not the least - when asked about Coutinho's future - he said of course there is a possibility of his future here but Koeman will make the call on that.

I can imagine Barca's attacking formation looking somewhat similar to this if they are to finally move away from not completely building around Messi.

If building around Messi then it would be best to play him in the pocket (10) and buy another out and out winger, which means I don't see Coutinho fitting into that equation easily.

This is all assuming Koeman actually has some sense and power to play these attacking players to their strengths
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:18 am

Can’t help it, "untouchables" always has a bad connotation for me...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tuscanybayern » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:02 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Keeping up with the news sources, cant help but learn all about Barca's fallout because seems like thats where the majority is focused on.

Interestingly after the Barthameow 'interview' get a better idea of their potential lineup under Koeman. He stated Messi, Lenglet, De Jong, Ter Stegen, Griezmann, Dembele, Semedo were untouchables.

Rumors are there that Koeman has hinted at De Beek as his must have candidate this summer.

Last but not the least - when asked about Coutinho's future - he said of course there is a possibility of his future here but Koeman will make the call on that.

I can imagine Barca's attacking formation looking somewhat similar to this if they are to finally move away from not completely building around Messi.

If building around Messi then it would be best to play him in the pocket (10) and buy another out and out winger, which means I don't see Coutinho fitting into that equation easily.

This is all assuming Koeman actually has some sense and power to play these attacking players to their strengths

If they plan with those attacking players, they will fail SO BAD :lol:

That offensive 4 is wrong on so many levels - even if you switch Messi and Dembelé because Dembelé is a LW and Messi on the left makes his left foot completely useless, you have the following issues:

1) Dembelé: he is the most injury-prone player in European top football: you can't rely on him being fit for more than 10 games in a season. On top of that, he has huge attitude problems, has not integrated in Barcelona (Barcelona meaning the club and the city!) and even when fit he was average at best.
2) Coutinho: he is a great player - not a top player - and can succeed as a #10 in teams like Arsenal, Inter, ManU etc but he has no place nowhere in the field in Barcelona because MESSI is the #10 and even when MESSI starts as a RW he plays A LOT in the center: to shoot/assist, to initiate the offensive play or to carry the ball from the midfield or to combine with midfielders. Coutinho was absolutely the worst transfer choice made by Barcelona since they sold Eto'o to Inter!!! In both occasions not only they weakened their own team but they also made the other (Inter/Liverpool) win the Champions League!!
3) Griezmann: pretty much the same problem - he plays A LOT in the center but that is Messi's area of influence - no matter what, if you are De Jong and you see Messi and Griezmann in the basically the same position, YOU PASS TO MESSI. He has ALWAYS played in a team with two strikers where he is the one exploiting spaces and the other one (Giroud, Costa, Mandzukic) is the one responsible of winning aerial duels and fighting with CBs - he can't play as a lone striker
4) Messi: he is the GOAT but he is probably the worst captain of all top clubs in Europe and his contribute to the defensive phase is nearly zero...they need to move on!
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:44 pm

Dembele and Semedo considered as untouchables?
They are really more lost than I would've imagined.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:24 am

shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:39 am

WTF is that?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:32 pm

MUTU wrote:

WTF is that?

It's a meme in Albanian. The news caption says: Old lady recounts serious event. It fits perfectly :lol:
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:56 am

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League