You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-08-14] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:00 pm

FC Barcelona will win inside 90 minutes
20%
FC Barcelona will win after extra time
No votes
FC Barcelona will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
7%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
13%
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
60%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2020-08-14] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Postby Fénix » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:19 am

MUTU wrote:
Bomber_der_Nation wrote:Last night also proved that Rummenigge was right. There is no contest between Neuer and ter Stegen. Neuer is numero uno.

There never really was one in my eyes.

You two mentioned contest. Listen to this epic interview about 17 World Cups won by ter Stegen. :lol: :lol:

Uli defended Neuer to grave. :lol:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:42 pm

World class performance by all of our German guys and numbers confirm that.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:28 pm

In Sweden it's all about Barcelona's loss and nothing about Bayern's victory. Hopefully this massacre will put an end to all people who idolise Barca as the funniest and greatest team, and believe me, there is a lot of them here in Sweden.
Ben Gardner
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:24 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:In Sweden it's all about Barcelona's loss and nothing about Bayern's victory. Hopefully this massacre will put an end to all people who idolise Barca as the funniest and greatest team, and believe me, there is a lot of them here in Sweden.
Of course, you have nothing else but Ibrahimovic
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:05 pm

#12 wrote:Of course, you have nothing else but Ibrahimovic

Do you mean him who think he is greater than God? Never being close to win the CL? Never ever scored for the NT in a World Cup (2002 and 2006)? Missed a penalty in the shoot out against Holland in the 2004 Euros (Robben scoring the winning goal)? Finished Last in two Euros (2012 and 2016)? Failed to Qualify for two WC (2010 and 2014) despite being regarded as the best player after Ronaldo and Messi? He who joined Barcelona in 09/10 Season from Inter Just so he could win the CL? :D
Ben Gardner
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
#12 wrote:Of course, you have nothing else but Ibrahimovic

Do you mean him who think he is greater than God? Never being close to win the CL? Never ever scored for the NT in a World Cup (2002 and 2006)? Missed a penalty in the shoot out against Holland in the 2004 Euros (Robben scoring the winning goal)? Finished Last in two Euros (2012 and 2016)? Failed to Qualify for two WC (2010 and 2014) despite being regarded as the best player after Ronaldo and Messi? He who joined Barcelona in 09/10 Season from Inter Just so he could win the CL? :D
That’s the one... Maybe we can arrange a play date with Arturo?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:08 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:In Sweden it's all about Barcelona's loss and nothing about Bayern's victory. Hopefully this massacre will put an end to all people who idolise Barca as the funniest and greatest team, and believe me, there is a lot of them here in Sweden.
It's so weird that people are talking about the "end of an era" now. The end of an era was 2013. After that Xavi and Iniesta were no longer the best midfielders in the world, and tiki taka was no longer the most successful tactics. After 2013, direct, physical (but still tactically sophisticated) football came back in vogue (Jupp's Bayern, Ancelotti's Madrid, Zidane's Madrid, Ranieri's Leicester, Klopp's Liverpool).

Overall 2014-2018 was very clearly Madrid's era, not Barça. Except for that one MSN CL season, Barça was nothing special. So, when people talk about the end of an era now, I don't understand what they are talking about.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:53 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
It's so weird that people are talking about the "end of an era" now. The end of an era was 2013. After that Xavi and Iniesta were no longer the best midfielders in the world, and tiki taka was no longer the most successful tactics. After 2013, direct, physical (but still tactically sophisticated) football came back in vogue (Jupp's Bayern, Ancelotti's Madrid, Zidane's Madrid, Ranieri's Leicester, Klopp's Liverpool).

Overall 2014-2018 was very clearly Madrid's era, not Barça. Except for that one MSN CL season, Barça was nothing special. So, when people talk about the end of an era now, I don't understand what they are talking about.

I agree... but the 8-2 is like a final deathblow that confirms Barca no longer belong up there among the top teams, where they’ve been for 15 years.

Last year they were in the semis and beat the eventual champions 3-0. The failure that was the 4-0 was remembered as a great comeback and the 3-0 masked Barca’s problems.

Now no one can say anything positive. It is clear to all that there are teams on a whole other level than Barca.

The game also reintroduced Bayern to the world stage. In many people’s eyes we were no longer the feared team we were until 2016.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tuscanybayern » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

I still can't believe how we literally nuked Barcelona with an astounding football performance and after that everything is falling apart at FC Barcelona...like domino cards or a rotten tomatoes in a fucking compost box.

I don't think Koeman will fix any of Barca's problems...

Imagine if all of a sudden Rummenigge resigned and Brazzo and Flick were sacked and our whole team except for Kimmich, Davies and Neuer were on the market :shock: :shock: :shock:
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:15 pm

we beat these bastards so bad they migh even lose Messi LMAOOOO
this was definitely the worst trashing in football history
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Excellent video!
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby dras_l » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:56 pm

Demolition were more to Barca player who gave up after 4:1. There has been bad blood for a longer period and quarter final was last drop, something similar Frankfurt trashed us (last Kovac game). They can put whole team on the market but most probably they will only sell 3-4 players due to economical situation. Most probably Messi will leave because he doesn’t have time to wait 3 years for the new team to rise. I still cannot believe stupid Barca board did not try to sign Thiago instead they went for Pjanic :shock:
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:11 pm

imagine them making a deal with Thiago and after that we trash them...whole squad including Messi leaves the club...and Thiago joins the team that doesnt even qualify for CL..and it goes on until he retires :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:09 pm

dras_l wrote:Demolition were more to Barca player who gave up after 4:1. There has been bad blood for a longer period and quarter final was last drop, something similar Frankfurt trashed us (last Kovac game). They can put whole team on the market but most probably they will only sell 3-4 players due to economical situation. Most probably Messi will leave because he doesn’t have time to wait 3 years for the new team to rise. I still cannot believe stupid Barca board did not try to sign Thiago instead they went for Pjanic :shock:
Afaik, Pjanic was a financial decision not a sporting one. They needed to record a profit in their books.

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:03 am

sch0ll7 wrote:imagine them making a deal with Thiago and after that we trash them...whole squad including Messi leaves the club...and Thiago joins the team that doesnt even qualify for CL..and it goes on until he retires :)

I can’t see him joining that shitshow right now, especially since Rafinha is rumored to be up for sale.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League