You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-05-06] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed May 06, 2015 7:45 pm

FC Barcelona will win
38%
It will end in a draw
12%
Bayern Munich will win
50%

Total votes : 66

Re: [2015-05-06] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu May 07, 2015 1:28 am

But to buy players with youth and promise, like Thiago, who the world may not see as much in, who may be dropped by Barcelona, people like Robben, who is dismissed as injury-prone, and Ribery, who the French cast out, to bring these together with your youth and build a world-beating team: that's true glory.

Include in this Bernat.

We reached to glory base on youth and underrated players, but it doesnt means that all your next new players must be the same.

It doesnt work every time, now bayern have a strong economy and they should take advantage of this, because in the final, the real glory comes for the team who wins the champions league and for this, you need to have the most strongest team, and being ambitious for one time will not affect your identity, but a 0-3 yes..
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Pittbay » Thu May 07, 2015 1:47 am

Kevinx67 wrote:The Ref could of gave a couple of more yellow cards to uefalona. Rakitic could of seen atleast one compared to the ones Bayern got. Neymar should of seen red.

Agreed. I'm not blaming the ref, because Barca were superior, but I was absolutely amazed (and pissed) that Rakitic got through the game without a booking.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu May 07, 2015 2:03 am

Just watched the game. 3-0 was extremely unflattering. That's not how that game felt. But there remains an unavoidable truth... We had no front line. We had no attack. We are missing players to make things happen.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1982 » Thu May 07, 2015 2:21 am

The worst feeling is knowing that the season is over. I'm still curious to see how the second leg goes.

All I can hope for is an el clasio final, where messi can completely ruin cristiano.
bayern1982
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby TheTruther » Thu May 07, 2015 2:30 am

It hurts right now thinking about what Robben alone would've done to Barcelona's back line. Pique and company looked very vulnerable at times, especially when Muller or Lewa got a cross in the box. Barcelona's pressure from the midfield up won them the game though, Bayern got caught playing out of the back a few times. The ref's decisions didn't help a whole lot either with Rakitic escaping multiple times and Neymar should've seen red but Neuer restarted play before the ref could make a decision (looked like he was attempting to reach for something). This is the first time I have seen a team actually play wide open against Barcelona like that at the Camp Nou and not concede within the opening quarter of an hour. In the end it was an exciting but disappointing game and a winger is needed in Bayern this summer.
Where in the world is Arshavin?
TheTruther
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby shindouhikaru888 » Thu May 07, 2015 2:34 am

Pittbay wrote:
Kevinx67 wrote:The Ref could of gave a couple of more yellow cards to uefalona. Rakitic could of seen atleast one compared to the ones Bayern got. Neymar should of seen red.

Agreed. I'm not blaming the ref, because Barca were superior, but I was absolutely amazed (and pissed) that Rakitic got through the game without a booking.

The ref was rightfully to be blamed, because this is not a 1 leg match.
shindouhikaru888
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu May 07, 2015 2:42 am

I'm sad because of what this season could have been, but wasn't because of injuries. Some of the things Pep did showed so much promised, but it all went unfulfilled because we never had a full squad. Some of our tactics in the first half of the season were just beautiful and were supposed to only get better, but it wasn't because of injuries. Luck is a b****.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby The Spyware » Thu May 07, 2015 2:54 am

What was Bayern doing with the ball ???
What is the use of pressuring so much and closing spaces and doing all this run to gain possession in a very difficult stadium against a very difficult team Then doing NOTHING with the ball
Why we aimed for possession if we won't do anything with it and just pass horizontally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby johndear » Thu May 07, 2015 3:24 am

[quote="The Spyware"]What was Bayern doing with the ball ???
What is the use of pressuring so much and closing spaces and doing all this run to gain possession in a very difficult stadium against a very difficult team Then doing NOTHING with the ball
Why we aimed for possession if we won't do anything with it and just pass horizontally

True

during 0:0 on second half we have no attacking support for Lew and Muller they are only two against barca defense. Thiago was mission in action and not able to do any key passes.

I think they just not up to the task after Dortmund game..... morally team is exhausted.
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby weisertheking » Thu May 07, 2015 4:47 am

If Juve could turn from a team that was beaten 0-4 by us to a team that plays well against Real, Barca , then I could say Pep is a failure. Juve spent less money than us on Evra, Tevez, Morata... I still wait for the match Juve - Barca to confirm my opinion about Pep. Actually, I was disappointed with our corner-kicks , Barca was more dangerous on corner yesterday while we beat them by corners 2 years ago. Alonso should be taken-off for Martinez in the 2nd half, he ran out of steam and was responsible for the 1st goal when he let Alves did a nutmeg
weisertheking
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MillaMjau » Thu May 07, 2015 5:52 am

Maybe we should all hope Messi gets a stomach bug :-& and won't be able to play at Allianz Arena next week. :wink:
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland

Postby AvatarX » Thu May 07, 2015 6:03 am

MillaMjau wrote:Maybe we should all hope Messi gets a stomach bug :-& and won't be able to play at Allianz Arena next week. :wink:

Even without Messi, we have to shoot to get goals...
MillaMjau wrote:Maybe we should all hope Messi gets a stomach bug :-& and won't be able to play at Allianz Arena next week. :wink:

Even without Messi, we have
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby SchwanMunich » Thu May 07, 2015 6:31 am

We needed to play smarter against this team. Everybody is excusing pep for our defeat because of the injuries. Look who we had on the field. There is no reason to get beaten so badly. 2 Sem finals in a row and what we are 8-0 against now? Wake up. We had several seasoned internationals and young talents in Bernat and Thiago playing. We have the players to make this a game and at the very least keep it close. Here is why we failed to do so:

1) stupid, stupid tactics- we started with a back 3 against barcelona's front 3? Is pep crazy or stupid? He should have been smarter, we were almost down 3-0 by halftime and would have been if it wasn't for Neuer. We were lucky, and all it did was tire out the team and fatigue us for the 2nd half.

2) Please stop the constant pass back and keeping possession for sake of possession. It clearly doesn't work against the top talented teams anymore. Let's move the ball forward and attack with speed and precision. I'm tired of seeing so many balls go backwards.

3) please move lahm to RB. He is an average DM. I love lahm but DM is not his strength. He needs to be on the wing where he can give us width and help make chances, which he is so good at. His talent is wasted at DM.

These are the mistakes pep made and they killed our chances. With the amazing squad we had we should have at least tied this team or lost by 1 with a great chance at home. But 3-0? That should never happen with this squad. It was embarrassing.
Last edited by SchwanMunich on Thu May 07, 2015 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dstroe » Thu May 07, 2015 6:32 am

The scoreline was no surprise to me but the way in which it all happened at the end of the game was terribly disappointing. This team has been through a lot of adversity and we can't write them off especially if Barca comes in thinking they already have a foot in the final. In terms of tactics the game was a complete failure. But there is also a difference between parking the bus and playing with a conservative but still balanced approach. The way we played at the beginning of the game was not only suicidal but it set our players up to be exhausted by the end. A lot of the mistakes that were made that led to the scoreline were mental errors caused by fatigue. Besides not having a shot on goal our team played relatively well especially considering we were playing at the Camp Nou. The thing that has bothered me most about how the team has played since Pep arrived is when we concede. When we concede first especially if its early in the game against strong opposition its like the team breaks down mentally and loses the creativity that characterizes our identity that can be so successful when executed well. I still have faith in the team to pull off the seemingly impossible. I just fear that if Barcelona finds a way to score first its just going to rain goals and we will suffer another humiliating defeat in the semi-final at home.However, if we can find a way to get an early goal, boost our confidence, and get into a rhythm then there is no doubt in my mind the team can score three goals at the Allianz. We have been outstanding at home this season and if the players come out flying and get an early goal its game on! Mia San Mia! Never give up on the players and the team!
dstroe
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Burko » Thu May 07, 2015 6:55 am

It was bad. Please, somebody make this season end yet. Rest and fresh air is all what we need.
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League